Westwood

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Need to quit running ur di ck sucker and man up cause I will mop Ur red neck cow f)cling biatchs say it toe too toe and not a Internet touch guy sad sad man up Or shut up
justin g

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Sep 8, 2012
Amber wrote:
Hey I'll give you guys my number so u can call me....my life butt out and as for living off my parents ok!!!!!thats why I pay my bills! Also Jason is pretty stupid if he is using me for a place to live cause he is paying the bills too! Ha ha ha one last thing who gives a crap if Im FAT I don't and I am so happy I keep u guys entertained!!"
idk who you even are but you go girl tell them how it is and honestly ive been in your shoes whre every1 tlks shit hell thats been my entire life but you know we all gotta be better then them and not stoop so low like they do we gotta put humor into and ignore the ignorance :)anyways i hope the best for u
bryan sigman

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2012
All of you on here spending the time to pick apart what's wrong with other peoples lives instead of focusing on your own are just truly sad. We are all human and we all have our demons. I've known amber a long time and she has a good heart and is, just like all of you bashing her, only human. As far as Westwood is concerned we've had our differences but who the fuck cares why spread hate for no apparent reason especially in the world we live in today. Not one of you is perfect and I guarantee the majority of hatefull comments are comming from people that are unhappy with their own lives. It's people like this, that truly make me sad to live in this world these days. Instead of spending your time making yourself feel better about your own faults by bashing others, try and correct your own faults (however minuscule they may be) and voice the good things about people around you instead of the bad. It does nothing but hurt and IMO if your on here spreading hate you have no room to call ANYONE a peice of shit because in fact, your the only one acting like high school kids rather than grown adults.
Amber

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Thank you guys, I totally appreciate it......guy you know I don't give a f*** what these people think!!! They are in no why better then me....as you can see they haven't dropped their balls yet to get in touch with me!!!!!!
bryan sigman

United States

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Yeah just pissed me off people are so damn mean for nor reason what so ever
Amber

Huntsville, TX

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Well I guess they have nothing better to do but be nosey and hatefully I bet none of them would say it to my face......or put there real name on here or like I said Jason amber Westwood is our Facebook contact me on there sense you all have so much to say
Anonymous

United States

#28 Nov 15, 2012
STUPID WOMEN wrote:
TRUE. WESTWOOD CAN'T KEEP A JOB. AND A FAT B*TCH. THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER'S MISERY
u fugin idiot amber gent is sooo not a fat bit#h well bitc#h is a relatively vague term cause I am very proud to say with love that ms. Amber gent is sooo totaly my fav bitc#h in all this world. Also what the hell do right do u have trashin people u probly don't even get a thought about u in their whole life where ur concerned. Mabye u may just wish u were or ever could be as awsome of a person as amber has and always will be. Shallow nosy shit stirrer s such as ur dumb azz is why they have sites like this gossip hole of a joke site are made just for idiots who wish they were the people andlived the livesu can only hope to say u came close to havin the life u people could only hope to have for u earhustlin hen peckin gossip grapes of a person and impossibly dull lame old crappy borin jokes of a human like u in particular will have a place to voce ur impotent little manhood penis of a some attention. Go back ta highschool and get urself bent.
Pill popper

Leitchfield, KY

#29 Dec 26, 2012
i think i seen her name on the bathroom wall,,,,,she a wh0 re for sure....she needs to wise up and start taking care of her kids
chris white

Leitchfield, KY

#30 Dec 27, 2012
Ya back in the day me and my homey tagged team her at this party if she was easy then she easy now too
double stick

Leitchfield, KY

#31 Dec 27, 2012
she also likes meth and she drinks like a fish
pillhead

Leitchfield, KY

#32 Dec 29, 2012
She a fat girl who depends oon other people....she need her kids taken away
under dog

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Jan 2, 2013
That funny but so true about her........
Taylor82

United States

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Okay stupid asses I know her personally and know she don't do me and don't drink like a fish.i find it funny for her to depend on other people when she works full time and pays her own bills. And if she works everyday and pays her own bills then who gives a crap if she wants to drink a couple drinks she works hard and deserves to. She is a good person and her only down fall was Jason her ex that she can't stand. So pillhead sounds like to me your a price of crap yourself must be a pill junkie.
shell

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Jan 5, 2013
I will say i don't get on here very much but when i heard her name was on here i was pissed off. I don't care what any of you have to say because i know her very well and spend every day with her almost. She works her ass off working to provide for those children and FYI her rent is 650. And i know for a fact she doesn't do meth maybe in past days she has but no so not true. And her drinking who gives a crap if she has one drink. Its her life and as long as her kids are well taken care off and her rent is pd then who cares. Amber is a very sweet honest loving and caring friend.
dear shell

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jan 5, 2013
are you so high and drunk to know what is going on. those kids grandparents do everything for those kids not her. she sold her sons games system for her drugs.
shell

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jan 5, 2013
No she didn't sell her sons game system someone broke into her house and stole it. She made a police report and the cops suspect its her ex boyfriend. And I don't do nothing to get high nor do I drink so again worry about yourself and your life before you want to bash someone else life. Her mom helps her but that's only by her choice if she didn't want to help her she wouldn't trust that. And if her baby daddys would pay child support to her she wouldn't have to keep working 7 days a week. So maybe you need to get of the drugs and worry about your own life.
Amber

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Jan 5, 2013
Wow jason ur so low. Anyone that knows me....kmows the real me and all of etown knows jason is phyco stalker....worry bout u and urs
Westwood8

Campbellsville, KY

#40 Jan 5, 2013
Never said anything bad about u if u want me to i will but i dont get down that way
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Jan 12, 2013
A ha that she does
CaliGirl

Fairfield, CA

#43 Jan 12, 2013
Now, not only all of Etown knows you, but do does California. Why would you reply to any of this? You just threw out even more of your personal info.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Hammons Narc 4 hr He is a narc 5
Miss you my love (Mar '16) 22 hr ERIKA 85
i love you wayne hammons Sat Lol 4
you (Mar '14) Sat Lol 13
Erika Jackson Fri Yuck yuck yuck 3
The games we all play. Lmao Nov 14 Your full of it 1
Shooting Friday in trailer park Nov 2 Spartan 8387 3

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance