First Prev
of 3
Next Last
STUPID WOMEN

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2011
GUESS THIS GIRL LIKES TO HANG ON TO LOSERS. IS SHE WITH WESTWOOD OR NOT? CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THAT? ONE MINUTE SHE SAYS YEAH, THE NEXT SHE'S CRYING OVER BULLSHIT.
who cares

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
they r always off and on..they are both losers who cares let em have each other..or not
STUPID WOMEN

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2011
TRUE. WESTWOOD CAN'T KEEP A JOB. AND SHE'S A FAT B*TCH. THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER'S MISERY
Jaelyn

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
He cheats on her all the time and she takes him back all the time. They do this every few months. I wish Amber would leave him but I guess she loves his dumbass. she is too good to him. She caters to him and he dates other bitches behind her back. But If theyre happy then whatever..its nobodies buisness for real. I just hope she realizes that she dont need that shit one day.
STUPID WOMEN

Independence, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
WELL IT'S HER OWN FAULT FOR HIM DOING THAT TO HER. IF SHE KEEPS LETTING HIM CHEAT THEN HE'S GONNA KEEP DOING IT. SHE'S NO WHERE ON HIS FB PAGE. TO SEE HIM YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE EXISTS IN HIS LIFE. HE HAS SOME OTHER CHICK ALL OVER HIS PAGE.
Neighbor

Greenville, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
If I were her Id kick him to the curb. I have seen his facebook, he has been cheating on her with that Mendez girl. He does this to her all the time.but she dont believe anybody. She said at one point he could go do his thang as long as he came home to her. Amber wake the hell up. You are not doing yourself or your kids right. Screw him, hes just using you for a place to live. Open your eyes.
that Mendez girl

Independence, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2012
funny...funny...funny
Neighbor

Russellville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
that Mendez girl wrote:
funny...funny...funny
why do you even f with him? From what I see and know, he is a male whore. If you knew how bad he used & treated Amber behind her back but was so nice and loving to her face; wouldnt that make you say dueces? Hes somethin else.
that Mendez girl

Independence, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2012
to be honest i have personally told amber that she doesn't deserve what he does...i am not, as u put it 'f with him'...amber is a big girl, she has read messages from him to others, she knows what he does...and yet, she chooses to stay with him...NOW...as for him and i, we are only friends with a past...haven't seen each other face to face in months...
Neighbor

Russellville, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2012
that Mendez girl wrote:
to be honest i have personally told amber that she doesn't deserve what he does...i am not, as u put it 'f with him'...amber is a big girl, she has read messages from him to others, she knows what he does...and yet, she chooses to stay with him...NOW...as for him and i, we are only friends with a past...haven't seen each other face to face in months...
Yeah nobody deserves that treatment. I think everybody has told her. She cries when she reads the messages n all that but you are right, she chooses to stay with him. She will eventually grow a backbone & give him the boot. Smh, i dont get it. I am good friends with her but im at the point to where if i hear one more thing about Jason did this..boohoo, im going to vomit. Im not saying i dont like jason..they are just not good together.
that Mendez girl

Independence, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2012
i love jason to death...BUT...he does do amber wrong, and i've told him that. when him and i happened...long time ago....i didn't know about amber...now that i do and see what she deals with...she def needs to 'man up' and either make him want her, or give up...because neither of them deserve what is going on
Neighbor

Russellville, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2012
that Mendez girl wrote:
i love jason to death...BUT...he does do amber wrong, and i've told him that. when him and i happened...long time ago....i didn't know about amber...now that i do and see what she deals with...she def needs to 'man up' and either make him want her, or give up...because neither of them deserve what is going on
agreed!!
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2012
She is a two faced bitch and so is he. they belong together and if she wants to live like that....let her. Let her be miserable
Your momma

Russellville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2012
whatever wrote:
She is a two faced bitch and so is he. they belong together and if she wants to live like that....let her. Let her be miserable
Word. They are both 2 faced hypocrites. Need to lay off the booze
Her momma

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2012
She will get what she wants always have no matter who she is with and her kids are going to be the same way. They have no parents in their life gets to run all up and down that street she lives on.
Kizer

Russellville, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2012
I dont know her now adays but I knee her years ago when she was with Steveo. She was a really good person then and a good mom. This Westwood guy shes with sounds like he need his ass beat.
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2012
She actually has a job and a place to live? They both live off their parents most of the time.
Family

Russellville, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Who gives a flyin fuckwhat they do or who they do.
Amber

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Hey I'll give you guys my number so u can call me....my life butt out and as for living off my parents ok!!!!!thats why I pay my bills! Also Jason is pretty stupid if he is using me for a place to live cause he is paying the bills too! Ha ha ha one last thing who gives a crap if Im FAT I don't and I am so happy I keep u guys entertained!!"
Amber

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Also pretty low to talk bad about my kids...they are very well takin care of by me!!!!!! So if you have a pair of balls say it to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jackie figg??? 49 min Ashley 2
Logyn Corrie 1 hr SAD 1
Laura Schmidt is telling on people!! 2 hr Idk 11
bmw 2 hr Right 2
Drugs rats and recent busts (Jun '14) 2 hr Right 23
Destinie jupin is she sick?? Wed Lol 8
Are you still mad at me? Jul 24 Alone 4

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance