judgement or healthy conversation?

judgement or healthy conversation?

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

believe a cracker

Columbia, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
as i read all the post on here the terms, dont judge me, you are being judgemental,dont judge me until you have been in my shoes,wait until it happens to you.......ect over and over.
the fact is, i see alot of older people (with life experience)trying to talk tell younger people that they have tried it their way and it doesnt work. thats not handing down judgement, its healthy instruction! the problem is that alot of younger people today do not want to be told that they are wrong,but they want to bitch about all that is wrong with their life not understanding that the common denominator is them,and the choices they have made.
i do agree that some of the comments of "instruction" are down right hateful at times(im not a fan of that),but it doesnt make them less true!
here is my thinking on this subject, if you only take advice from people who agree with you,or have sympathy for you,and your bad situation never changes....are you getting good advice,or do you justify your situation by the people you talk to?
accountability is a bitch,and i can tell that alot of you have never been told, "you are wrong" until you got on topix. my parents never hesitated using words like, you are wrong,no,you did a horrible job...ect. this younger generation has no concept of this. most of you kids could shit in a dinner dish and your parents would call it art!
having an opinion against yours isnt passing down judgment,its just simple instruction from experience that your parents couldnt teach you because the were to busy patting you on the back for nothing!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2013
I agree with you cracker I am probably the only person on here that does but I like being told that I was wrong because it helps me learn from my mistakes and sometimes I can argue back with the person and end up being right.
Butterfly

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I just figure if you don't want people making judgement on you.. Don't be posting your shit on here for people TO talk about..
believe a cracker

Columbia, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
thatonekid15 wrote:
I agree with you cracker I am probably the only person on here that does but I like being told that I was wrong because it helps me learn from my mistakes and sometimes I can argue back with the person and end up being right.
thank you!

“Faith. Folk. Family.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I agree. Though sometimes people have to be unwavering. If you are asking for advice though, you should expect to get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The News Enterprise News Paper 25 min Salute the BRAC S... 35
75 Threads That Have BRAC In The Title Or Have ... 28 min Salute the BRAC S... 32
Michael Bennett 33 min Curious 1
Lincoln Trail Area Realtors 2 hr Code Enforcement 2
tiffany bryant 3 hr djay 3
My ex 6 hr Right 11
Serena and Tina what do you know about these 2 ... 6 hr Serena Swope 52

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages