|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

bowzers wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinite addiktion is right on Wilson rd close to Knox. Its right next to songs Korean restaurant close to the overpass. They are getting ready to open and will be running specials. Their new location is super cle
butci heard some guy name Larry works there and he sucks. I don't want no mess on me forever.
bowzers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Apple bee wrote:
<quoted text>butci heard some guy name Larry works there and he sucks. I don't want no mess on me forever.
That's not true. His name is Larry young. You can look his work upon fb and see for yourself. A lot of haters out there, if he was so shitty, he wouldn't be opening a new studio now would he? He guys spots all over, people usually don't invite ppl who do crappy work to do that. Or you can search fb IA studio for the new shop to see what he has going on for specials
bowzers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Guest spots**
FYI

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

bowzers wrote:
Guest spots**
Larrys the biggest joke in Hardin country !! My boyfriend told me he had to sale his cars and stuff to open his new shop ?? If he was good? He would of earned money during his career to open a new shop. I go to Chris at Modern and if he's busy Travis Decker!
Bonnie

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yea Larry does suck pretty bad! But that's my opinion. Tattoo Charlie's or Big Daddy's.
Duhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Turn on your tv . Big daddy is the best! He made it on Inkmasters!! That should answer your question.
Apple Bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

That Tray guy??? He's here??? Where's his shops? And thank you thank u:)
Bill1981

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Radcliff and etown babe. You been hiding under a rock?
Scot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Baldys is horrible!! Go somewhere else . But that's my opinion
Conductor

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Good luck getting Tray to do anything. Months and months of waiting and he doesn't even have enough class to return phone calls. He does good work but his business skills are shit!!
Billy Wilson

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Write the president! See if he writes back? It's probably cause he's a busy busy person.and I've learned you have to stop in and make appointment he's made it public he's way too busy and he's sorry for not getting back to people on a timely matter . If that's not good enough for you hit the road? I'll take your spot.
Nancy

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Billy Wilson wrote:
Write the president! See if he writes back? It's probably cause he's a busy busy person.and I've learned you have to stop in and make appointment he's made it public he's way too busy and he's sorry for not getting back to people on a timely matter . If that's not good enough for you hit the road? I'll take your spot.
I agree. Treys the best! Both my sons got tattooed by him they love em. They had to wait two weeks? So what? It's worth waiting the best.
MrsLinker

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Conductor wrote:
Good luck getting Tray to do anything. Months and months of waiting and he doesn't even have enough class to return phone calls. He does good work but his business skills are shit!!
Their right stop in and make appointment with Tray inperson. They have a large staff and things get all messed up. They do need a counter person to help keep them caught up. But me and husband stopped in and had no issues. Great experience !!
Metal head

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Don't go to Renegades! Jacked my shit up. I'm bummed :(
Conductor

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Did all the stuff you guys are saying. Called a couple times and stopped in 3 times..spoke to Tray twice. I've got plenty of ink so i'm no stranger to a waiting list but not returning calls when you say you will (multiple times) is bullshit! I don't doubt the quality of his work though, it's top notch-if you can actually get it.
David

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Conductor wrote:
Did all the stuff you guys are saying. Called a couple times and stopped in 3 times..spoke to Tray twice. I've got plenty of ink so i'm no stranger to a waiting list but not returning calls when you say you will (multiple times) is bullshit! I don't doubt the quality of his work though, it's top notch-if you can actually get it.
Might of lost your number? Who knows?but you can't make everyone happy.no matter what id keep trying before id go to one of these other shops around here. Big daddy's been covering a lot of my old work I got done years ago from the General . Try Travis his good too?
Tiff

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Kennys the man. Hit him up.
bowzers

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Larrys the biggest joke in Hardin country !! My boyfriend told me he had to sale his cars and stuff to open his new shop ?? If he was good? He would of earned money during his career to open a new shop. I go to Chris at Modern and if he's busy Travis Decker!
He sold one car and got a van. Lmao! Typical radcliff haters. He has an awesome portfolio, his work speaks for itself. So does his new shop.
Lisa

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I took my sister to a shop in Radcliff this last week can't remember the name but starts with a s I think? But it was nasty as hell! Bikers everywhere and a artist came out to talk to us and he had rotten ass teeth!! Real bad! I told my sister don't get a tattoo because he's either on meth ! Or he just dont have good hygeine. Either way not good. So any ideas where we should go? Went to Big Daddys but they were booked way too far out for me to wait. Any ideas?
Courtney

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Lisa wrote:
I took my sister to a shop in Radcliff this last week can't remember the name but starts with a s I think? But it was nasty as hell! Bikers everywhere and a artist came out to talk to us and he had rotten ass teeth!! Real bad! I told my sister don't get a tattoo because he's either on meth ! Or he just dont have good hygeine. Either way not good. So any ideas where we should go? Went to Big Daddys but they were booked way too far out for me to wait. Any ideas?
that was spiders tattoo I'm thinking. I'd try out Big Daddy's Tattoo their awesome. Go to Adrien

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Reality 149,696
Dancer 24 min Soupersalad 7
Is Akebono a good job? 31 min nope 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Etown Arby's closed 1 hr uir 8
Target has joined the gays 1 hr straight 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search