What are some local Tattoo Shops?
INKFLO

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2009
IT's located 1187 Ste D on Wilson Rd. Right outside the Wilson gate of Ft. Knox
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
flo did my tat. he is on wilson rd. the shop is called inkflo. he did a great job. very professional, also
anon

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2010
go to big daddys flo is good i admit but way overpriced for this area
mmhm

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2010
flo isn't at inkflo he's at ink addiction in etown.
tatted baby

Munfordville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2010
gabi is still at ink flo...hey u want good ink it isnt cheap bad ink is cheap...trust me...gabi done my tat and i will NEVER go to another i have four by another artist and i will travel the four hours to have him put ink on me...VERY light handed
Aud

Fairport, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2010
infinate addicktion
mama

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 23, 2010
yall definately need ti hit up ink addiction...there the best
Anon

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2010
Infinite Addiktion has done several of my tattoos and I am very satisfied. Bottom line great work, low prices, and no "rockstar" attitude.
347 W Lincold Trail blvd suite 4
270-352-4INK
Deviant

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Big Daddy's ONLY!!! They are the only ones in Hardin Co that are up to code on EVERYTHING!
VicitmOfBadTat

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2010
heads up all. Heard infinite addiktion is coming to your town. BEWARE!!!!!!! Easily gonna be the worst shop going.
Tattoo seeker

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2010
I posted on another forum earlier about all these tattoo shops. To clarify a few things about them. Flo does not work at Ink Flo he worked at Ink Addicktion but news flash they got shut down. Where Flo is going next I don't know.
Big Daddy's up to code on everything? I don't know about that they have a pretty nasty shop but they do put out good work and depending on the artist good prices.
Baldy's shop is clean, most of the work is good but way over priced.
Spider's I can't beleive is open. It's dirty and I am waiting to see a good piece from there. Not to mention they charge way to much for their crap.

Infinite Addiktion I have seen 1 of the artist's work and it could use some touching up but nothing horrendous. The shop is clean and prices low. I haven't seen any complex pieces from there though either.
So if you are looking in this area I would say;
Baldy's if you want to pay alot
Spider's NEVER
Infinite Addiktion you may need a touch up but most places do it free.
Big Daddy's not bad work but it is dirty in there. The E-town location is much better.
Ink Flo I have seen good work from him but he isnt there.
General Lee Decent work, cramped shop (never been in the back) and never priced anything from them.
Rule it how you will I would say Baldy, Infinite Addiktion, or Big Daddy in E-town.
someonewho knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2010
Big Daddy's-hands down:)
New Here

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2010
I just got work done at Infintie Addiktion and I am really happy with it. I wen to Big Daddys and wow are they over priced
Hey

United States

#15 Mar 28, 2010
Ink addiction was shut down by the city for a zoning issue that's it . They are reopening in a new location on Dixie towards radcliff . Flo will be working there still. And there's also another shop I believe ink well coming to dixie between etown and rad !! So maybe you all should get ur facts straight before posting looking like a retard .
Tattoo enthusiast

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Before getting a tattoo put in the time to research the shops and artists. Don't always be put off by a higher price, remember you are going to have to live with it so do your homework and just don't take someone's word that an artist or shop is the best. Ask to look at portfolios of the artists working in the shop. Pay close attention to linework, shading, color, composition, and placement. Take the time to find the right person for the tattoo you want. If you wind up with a bad tattoo it may just be because you blindly trusted the wrong person to do the work. Most shops and artists have facebook/myspace accounts with sample work displayed call ahead of time, get their web address and check them out before you wast a trip. Maybe some will reply to this thread with the links. I have seen some and some are good to great and some are terrible by comparison, I won't mention any names put in the time and effort and judge for yourself.
Nathan Henriksen

Brandenburg, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2010
David from General Lee's is good and his work has won some contests at the Lone Wolf Tattoo and Horror Festival in Nashville.
For Your Information

Union, KY

#18 May 6, 2010
Flo is woring at big daddys tattoos.radcliff and etown
INK MISTRESS

Radcliff, KY

#19 May 17, 2010
Big Daddys!!!!!!!! Trey and travis.I also heards flows there now as well.Thats as good as it gets.,\
Done Wrong

Radcliff, KY

#20 May 17, 2010
I have sixteen tattoos.some from ink addiction and then i started going to Bigdaddys and they are by far the best around.Lil john aND bigdaddy himself.oh yea,spiders tried to touch my friends balls.he said he will never go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Ashely Whelan 2 hr eeeeeeeee 3
northern wind 2 hr the misfit 31
lebanon junction pay lake (May '12) 3 hr jdperk 7
Shannon Parnell 3 hr smh 1
Waitress at Raferty's Linsey 3 hr Running 3
Who is she 9 hr Brian k 2
who is stinkman (Jan '11) 11 hr enlighten me 27
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE