going

United States

#45 Mar 25, 2013
SMH wrote:
The government just wants his $. 233 years is ridiculous for that. Baby rapers molesters, murders and dope dealers get less harsh sentences than that. Crock of poo.
amen to that
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Mar 26, 2013
So mean, you are confirming that vaginas in Canada are in fact different than American ones?
So based on that what happens if a Canadian women comes to America? She can not use our medicine to get better should she get sick?
What makes the Canadian female so different that this implant will not function the same in American women? That it actually becomes dangerous to our women and not theirs?
I want to know what makes them different?
I can not follow your logic. Please teach me. I want to know how womens insides differ by countries. Does that mean they differ by states to? Or are you only allowed to have sex with people no more than cousins apart? Does that make mom and dad the best possibly match for getting impregnated?
Does that mean anything imported from Canada is unsafe if it isn't FDA approved? So you can not go visit anywhere outside America because you will starve as the rest of the world doesnt use our FDA? So you are trapped in America because there is no life outside of America because there is no FDA?
Dear god its obvious no place on earth is safe if they don't use our FDA! There is no life, medicine nothing without it.
Or maybe its a sticker you apply for and are granted for a fee. Google is your friend. Try it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#47 Mar 26, 2013
Chuck is right. Google can be a very good friend. You can find interesting little nuggets like these which prove Dr. Vo was not the only doctor doing this and also explains why doctors were doing this.

http://hcrenewal.blogspot.com/2010/07/prosecu...

http://www.wfaa.com/news/health/Grapevine-doc...

http://www.stephenwellsmd.com/pdf/Mirena_IUD_...

It's a shame that the media in Louisville don't know how to use Google. Then perhaps they wouldn't have had to rely completely on an FBI release to report their story. They could have reported the whole story and not taken a hatchet to a man's character just so they could have a salacious story.
MEW

Brandenburg, KY

#49 Mar 27, 2013
Mandy..totally agree..never looked at it like that..But you are right!
Shocked

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Mar 28, 2013
I was shocked to hear about this....a friend of mine had issues with her IUD and I think Attorney Larry Ashlock is going to handle her case.
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Mar 28, 2013
MEW wrote:
Mandy..totally agree..never looked at it like that..But you are right!
Thank you. If he did this then I agree he needs some punishment, but I can't see 233 years. Let the law start giving child molesters, rapists, & murderers a sentence like that.
Kelli

Louisville, KY

#52 Mar 29, 2013
Is he still open?
RUhROh

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Mar 29, 2013
Of course he is. He is innocent until proven guilty. But he may have issues with the medical board soon. WOuld not be the first OB in the E'Town area.

HOWEVER, a federal indictment is not like a traffic stop. THey have a lot of info on him o/w they would not have pushed it this far.

He is screwed.
shady

Louisville, KY

#54 Apr 2, 2013
He is a shady Dr. I remember years ago he was caught having a affair with a young women that worked in his office. Then another affair & another till his wife finally got fed up.
Been there

United States

#55 Apr 8, 2013
I was a patient there September 2008 in 2010 I receiver a letter after having it removed because of complications that the one I had was not FDA approved . He was a horrible doctor and it almost cost me and my son our lives !!
LOL

Louisville, KY

#56 Apr 10, 2013
Umm Shady I don't think you're talking about the right doctor. You might want to check into your facts before making a comment
chuck

Campbellsville, KY

#57 Apr 11, 2013
I wonder, how many of you good piece o shit Christians are flapping your gums here, how you would feel when people talk smack about you? Unrelated.
And why would you care if he had an affair or not? What does that have to do with anything? Please don't say it proves character. Pres Bill Clinton.
Ever wonder why docs have mal practice insurance? Sadly bad things happen to good people.
Ask any doctor any where how they know if something works on humans? I mean it is illegal for anyone to experiment on humans. It's immoral. It's wrong. But how then do they decide if something works or not? They test it on animals. If it works on them then they assume it works on us. So every drug, implant, every crazy pill was tested on animals and never on humans but its assumed to be FDA approved?? How? It's illegal to test on humans. Go figure that. You bunch of bloddy geniuses.
imaChristian

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Apr 11, 2013
chuck wrote:
I wonder, how many of you good piece o shit Christians are flapping your gums here, how you would feel when people talk smack about you? Unrelated.
And why would you care if he had an affair or not? What does that have to do with anything? Please don't say it proves character. Pres Bill Clinton.
Ever wonder why docs have mal practice insurance? Sadly bad things happen to good people.
Ask any doctor any where how they know if something works on humans? I mean it is illegal for anyone to experiment on humans. It's immoral. It's wrong. But how then do they decide if something works or not? They test it on animals. If it works on them then they assume it works on us. So every drug, implant, every crazy pill was tested on animals and never on humans but its assumed to be FDA approved?? How? It's illegal to test on humans. Go figure that. You bunch of bloddy geniuses.
not sure why you have animosity towards Christians, but turn and look in the mirror at what you are doing. you are doing exactly the same thing by your comments. you said we should not lump all docs together, but you just done the exact same thing!

i dont lump all docs together, however....look at the way health care is today. is there really any surprize as to why people are mounting in distrust? the greed, the indifferance, the lavish lifestyles they have at the expense of people that suffer?

and then,'if' they are able to fix the problem you are having, they create 100 more, because of the great financial burden that is placed on pateint and family.

and if we have concerns, they are downplayed or dismissed.

i am one that does not agree with having a male doctor for this kind of specialty, i think it is lewd and indecent for men to do these exams in the first place.
however, i can see both sides of the coin, and i think there are some decent ones that do actually care about what happens to their pateints, and do have empathy towards their situation. but im finding it fewer and further between as these next generations are coming on and replacing the older ones.

should he be singled out of all those other doctors? i dont know the whole story, so i cannot tell.

but i can tell you that God is good, and whether you believe or not is actually up to Him, because faith is also the gift of God. but who knows? maybe you be convinced that He cares for you one day. He is good to the unthankful and the wicked as well as to the righteous.
chuck

Boston, KY

#59 Apr 11, 2013
I'm talking about the people who call themselves good Christians and then talk trash when its easy rather than turn the other cheeck.

As far as who does what exams, everyone has a choice. My opinion is as your opinion. Just opinions. Same as my choice on Christianity is no less correct than your choice. By that I mean church you attend.
obama sucks

United States

#60 Apr 11, 2013
I had both of my pregnancies/deliveries through Vo's office. After my second child, decided to go with the mirena.(2009) I recieved a letter from vos office stating something about the device..( ive slept since then) then a frw months later fda was knocking on my door. I was interviewed, then was served with papers for court to testify as a witness. I have never, EVER had any complications. I actually like the thing because my period is gone. I haven't decided if im done having children or not, but im pretty sure id go back there as I was treated respectful. I too think from what I've heard in court that its just because the government has been ripped off and is pissed about it. We American people can get effed in the ass but by golly don't try to scam them. It will be the only time. This country is really being run by a bunch of money hungry morons.
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Apr 11, 2013
chuck wrote:
So mean, you are confirming that vaginas in Canada are in fact different than American ones?
So based on that what happens if a Canadian women comes to America? She can not use our medicine to get better should she get sick?
What makes the Canadian female so different that this implant will not function the same in American women? That it actually becomes dangerous to our women and not theirs?
I want to know what makes them different?
I can not follow your logic. Please teach me. I want to know how womens insides differ by countries. Does that mean they differ by states to? Or are you only allowed to have sex with people no more than cousins apart? Does that make mom and dad the best possibly match for getting impregnated?
Does that mean anything imported from Canada is unsafe if it isn't FDA approved? So you can not go visit anywhere outside America because you will starve as the rest of the world doesnt use our FDA? So you are trapped in America because there is no life outside of America because there is no FDA?
Dear god its obvious no place on earth is safe if they don't use our FDA! There is no life, medicine nothing without it.
Or maybe its a sticker you apply for and are granted for a fee. Google is your friend. Try it.
chuck go out of the country have a face lift or you're breast worked on then come and see me in 6 months and i'll try to fix up your're butcher job..ol'e by the way other countrys do give bid discounts with 2 months warranty.
chuck

Campbellsville, KY

#62 Apr 12, 2013
Fake chuck
I have been out of country I like the way I look. My man boobs don't offend me and as most of the docs out of country are American trained I fail to see your point?

You travel out of country and see how many of their docs are educated and trained here. We don't hear much if anything about docs abroad having issue. I believe its more because its more socialized everywhere else and as a direct result there is no recourse to patients. Or is it because they have higher education standards and are trained here.

You sound like a uneducated person basing his opinion about foreign docs on his racist point of view. And I still fail to see your point. Other than to imply foreign docs are inferior because they are not American?

O and use your own name not mine.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#63 Apr 12, 2013
obama sucks wrote:
I had both of my pregnancies/deliveries through Vo's office. After my second child, decided to go with the mirena.(2009) I recieved a letter from vos office stating something about the device..( ive slept since then) then a frw months later fda was knocking on my door. I was interviewed, then was served with papers for court to testify as a witness. I have never, EVER had any complications. I actually like the thing because my period is gone. I haven't decided if im done having children or not, but im pretty sure id go back there as I was treated respectful. I too think from what I've heard in court that its just because the government has been ripped off and is pissed about it. We American people can get effed in the ass but by golly don't try to scam them. It will be the only time. This country is really being run by a bunch of money hungry morons.
You are mostly right. Technically, the government was not really ripped off. If he had purchased the FDA approved version, he gets reimbursed or paid the same by Medicaid. So the only person who loses when a doctor buys a cheaper version through Canadian pharmacies is the Big Drug company who didn't get the profits from the inflated price of the FDA approved version. If you look it up, these are all made by the same manufacturer at the same place and then sent all over including the US. Looks like the only difference between the Mirena that is FDA approved and the Mirena this doctor is accused of using is it's distribution channel. Makes you wonder why the government is using our tax dollars to try and protect the interests of big drug companies. No wonder the pharmaceutical companies have one of the largest lobbying organizations, it pays to influence the government to protect your corporate profits. Nevermind that it is to the detriment of the US health care system. One of the biggest problems with our health care system is that pharmaceutical companies get to charge astronomical prices for their drugs in the US, alot more than they charge in other countries, and the government has yet to do anything about that to control costs.
Linus

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Apr 12, 2013
His intention was to make money.

It was not for the love of his fellow man (in this case, woman) that made him skirt the system.

OB/GYNs in this town have issues. Nethers had trouble with the medical board as well.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Apr 12, 2013
Need To Investigate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mostly right. Technically, the government was not really ripped off. If he had purchased the FDA approved version, he gets reimbursed or paid the same by Medicaid. So the only person who loses when a doctor buys a cheaper version through Canadian pharmacies is the Big Drug company who didn't get the profits from the inflated price of the FDA approved version. If you look it up, these are all made by the same manufacturer at the same place and then sent all over including the US. Looks like the only difference between the Mirena that is FDA approved and the Mirena this doctor is accused of using is it's distribution channel. Makes you wonder why the government is using our tax dollars to try and protect the interests of big drug companies. No wonder the pharmaceutical companies have one of the largest lobbying organizations, it pays to influence the government to protect your corporate profits. Nevermind that it is to the detriment of the US health care system. One of the biggest problems with our health care system is that pharmaceutical companies get to charge astronomical prices for their drugs in the US, alot more than they charge in other countries, and the government has yet to do anything about that to control costs.
kinda reminds me of the way cell phone service works, you pay big for the service itself instead of the device, it seems as if the doctor is basically a comercial for the drug companies anymore, with the 'doctor' being the 'cell phone', and the 'drugs' the 'cell service'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 37 min Flint Hill Bandit 75
JR Ewing 1 hr Itbelikethatsomet... 5
new waitress at ruby Tuesdays 1 hr that guy 1
i need a 420 friend new in town 2 hr SFC Robinson 3
Best Artist for Text/Script Tattoo 5 hr Doolittle 24
How and where do you turn somebody in for using... 9 hr Green 2
Alexis at Lakers 9 hr Chad 2
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]