Depot Tavern-suicide
Nosey

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Anyone hear about someone killing themselves at the Depot Tavern on 144 in Flaherty this weekend?
Its not in the news so I am assuming its not true.
MyAngel04162011

Hendersonville, TN

#2 May 11, 2011
Nosey ~ Yes, someone did lose their life on April 16, 2011 in the parking lot of The Depot Bar in Vine Grove, KY. That someone was my little brother. He would have been 35 years old on April 22, 2011. As this is an open investigation with the Kentucky State Police, this is the only information I feel is appropriate to share.

There are a myriad of rumors surrounding the events leading up to this tragedy and these rumors continue to this day. As I give no credence to rumors, I will neither acknowledge nor deny or confirm the validity of them.
sosad

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 12, 2011
MyAngel04162011 wrote:
Nosey ~ Yes, someone did lose their life on April 16, 2011 in the parking lot of The Depot Bar in Vine Grove, KY. That someone was my little brother. He would have been 35 years old on April 22, 2011. As this is an open investigation with the Kentucky State Police, this is the only information I feel is appropriate to share.
There are a myriad of rumors surrounding the events leading up to this tragedy and these rumors continue to this day. As I give no credence to rumors, I will neither acknowledge nor deny or confirm the validity of them.
to hear about that. It was traumatic for those attending. Hope you find some peace and pray for you and your family. I didn't know him, wasn't there, but heard about it. I am so sorry for your loss.
MyAngel04162011

Hendersonville, TN

#4 May 15, 2011
sosad ~ Thank you for the condolences. We, his family, appreciate all prayers. He left a wife, 2 sisters, 1 brother, and his mother (plus a plethora of extended family)to try to understand and make peace with this tragedy.

If you don't mind clarifying, what did you mean when you said "It was traumatic for those attending."? Just asking and, as I hope you can understand considering I am so far away, I don't hear much and I crave anything related to our loss.

Thanks again!
sosad wrote:
<quoted text>
to hear about that. It was traumatic for those attending. Hope you find some peace and pray for you and your family. I didn't know him, wasn't there, but heard about it. I am so sorry for your loss.
sosad

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 30, 2011
MyAngel04162011 wrote:
sosad ~ Thank you for the condolences. We, his family, appreciate all prayers. He left a wife, 2 sisters, 1 brother, and his mother (plus a plethora of extended family)to try to understand and make peace with this tragedy.
If you don't mind clarifying, what did you mean when you said "It was traumatic for those attending."? Just asking and, as I hope you can understand considering I am so far away, I don't hear much and I crave anything related to our loss.
Thanks again!
<quoted text>
The neighbor running over to the building and the first responders attending to the fire/rescue run. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find some answers and peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan George 18 min Kym 14
Look Hardin County it's time for new leadership 1 hr Pat 10
"Boo" Jessica you know what you are!! 1 hr Is it true i thin... 17
Any female ever tried the keto diet and got res... 3 hr Mite be right 1
Murder in rineyville years ago (Apr '15) 3 hr Steven 59
Samantha Jean Billion Feb 18 lexi 1
Samantha Billion Feb 17 Lexi 1

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance