Woman Attacked By Possible Coyote | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Julia Stevens, 75, was found outside her home Tuesday morning after her mobility scooter got stuck and she spent the night out in the rain and cold on Monday.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated May 14, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rastus Leroy Coon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it is not certain that it was a coyote. Next, this is what happens when the whole ecological system is out of balance. We develop more land and animals have no choice but to live in close proximity to us. And now everyone wants to kill these animals much like we took out the wolves years ago out west. We all need to learn how to live with coyotes. They are a key piece in controlling deer and other wildlife. No, I don't want my children or pets hurt by coyotes and it would be easier if we didn't have to worry about them, but they have the right to be among us.
Coyotes are not native to Ohio. They have moved in from the west because we have made it attractive for them to exist here. They have no more right to be here than the Damn mexicans or somalis. Either control the population now or it will get worse. A bounty is the best way. Give $10 for a coyote,$15 for a mex or somaili.
Thats Crazy

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it is not certain that it was a coyote. Next, this is what happens when the whole ecological system is out of balance. We develop more land and animals have no choice but to live in close proximity to us. And now everyone wants to kill these animals much like we took out the wolves years ago out west. We all need to learn how to live with coyotes. They are a key piece in controlling deer and other wildlife. No, I don't want my children or pets hurt by coyotes and it would be easier if we didn't have to worry about them, but they have the right to be among us.
I don't want to tramp on your beliefs, but I have the belief that we have dominion over animals, not just live with them.You either want to live where you are not afraid to put your kids and pets in the yard, or not. It's either/or, nothing else to consider.
This is not a fairytale where the predators will let you go because you got a thorn out of his foot.

Do you live with rats, mice and roaches in your house? I bet not, but if you do so be it. I would say likely you kill them. One could argue that you have to learn to live with them as well. Coyotes are considered varmints.
looking

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

it was a Hampster!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Kasim 30,465
Jason Alan Dulaney Aug 24 Kerri Dulaney 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Michael Barrett of belpre (Mar '13) Jul '14 michael 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••

Vincent Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vincent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vincent News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vincent