County agencies get $2.4M to help hom...

County agencies get $2.4M to help homeless

There are 150 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 30, 2009, titled County agencies get $2.4M to help homeless. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Montgomery County organizations will receive about $2.4 million to help prevent homelessness and to help homeless residents find permanent housing, Ohio Development Director Lisa Patt-McDaniel announced on Monday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#145 Dec 30, 2009
jimmy agler wrote:
<quoted text>i would have to say i am no more or less pathetic than you.if i were as stupid and pathetic as you claim you,what does it say about you that you can't stay away from me?i am really starting to wonder what your fascination with me is really based on.you and i hold different opinions on issues but rather than debate your point all you want to do is bash me.you have claimed to have been a great businessman,an honorable vet and now a well traveled man.if any of those were true,why do you feel so insecure that you spend what would have been the "golden years" on here trying to prove how great you are?i have been around accomplished older people,they don't care what people think because they know the truth of their lives.you seem more like the little boy who wants everyone to pat him on the back for doing his chores.
You are illiterate, pathetic, a liar and a coward. The fascination is with me from you. Spin it any way you want Jumping Jimmy. You have disgraced your family name spewing your garbage in this forum. You claim churches have tax exemptions to keep them out of politics but you have nothing to back that claim. You ignore history. You ignore facts. Claiming Obozo is doing such a great job and claim you wish to debate. When faced with facts you ignore them and spin off into calling names. Do you call Obozo's 25% gain in the market as a victory after it dropped 57% on the news he would be elected? Only an idiot would claim that as a victory. You want to argue that all Americans are equal but you ignore the facts quoted as written by the liberal media that "The result is a bill that does not treat all areas of the country equally". What about Nebraska, Vermont, Massachusetts, Louisiana and Kentucky? Ignore facts like always Jumping Jimmy. You are what is wrong with America today. Where do you work again? You are 39. It is time to grow up and move out of mommy's basement.
uncle clay

United States

#146 Dec 30, 2009
couldnt have said it better myself! jaj1957 well put

“jimmy agler”

Since: Jul 09

grandview hts

#147 Dec 30, 2009
jaj1957 wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate, pathetic, a liar and a coward. The fascination is with me from you. Spin it any way you want Jumping Jimmy. You have disgraced your family name spewing your garbage in this forum. You claim churches have tax exemptions to keep them out of politics but you have nothing to back that claim. You ignore history. You ignore facts. Claiming Obozo is doing such a great job and claim you wish to debate. When faced with facts you ignore them and spin off into calling names. Do you call Obozo's 25% gain in the market as a victory after it dropped 57% on the news he would be elected? Only an idiot would claim that as a victory. You want to argue that all Americans are equal but you ignore the facts quoted as written by the liberal media that "The result is a bill that does not treat all areas of the country equally". What about Nebraska, Vermont, Massachusetts, Louisiana and Kentucky? Ignore facts like always Jumping Jimmy. You are what is wrong with America today. Where do you work again? You are 39. It is time to grow up and move out of mommy's basement.
thank you for proving everything that post said to be true.prove you don't care about me and ignore this.you won't because the only thing bigger than your anonymous cowardice is your big mouth.you have yet to prove a single word you claim about yourself to be true but demand i do.that makes you a hypocrite.you claim i didn't go to college but that you are so sucessful in life,yet again offer no proff and demand i do,that makes you two faced.you claim to be a patriot but bash anyone who offers their opinion opposite of yours,that makes you un-american.you claim i am a disgrace to my name but are too cowardly to use yours,that just makes you pathetic.

Coshocton, OH

#148 Dec 30, 2009
jimmy agler wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for proving everything that post said to be true.prove you don't care about me and ignore this.you won't because the only thing bigger than your anonymous cowardice is your big mouth.you have yet to prove a single word you claim about yourself to be true but demand i do.that makes you a hypocrite.you claim i didn't go to college but that you are so sucessful in life,yet again offer no proff and demand i do,that makes you two faced.you claim to be a patriot but bash anyone who offers their opinion opposite of yours,that makes you un-american.you claim i am a disgrace to my name but are too cowardly to use yours,that just makes you pathetic.
I see you just proved jaj1957 right. Where are your counters to the facts?

Coshocton, OH

#149 Dec 30, 2009
jaj1957 wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate, pathetic, a liar and a coward. The fascination is with me from you. Spin it any way you want Jumping Jimmy. You have disgraced your family name spewing your garbage in this forum. You claim churches have tax exemptions to keep them out of politics but you have nothing to back that claim. You ignore history. You ignore facts. Claiming Obozo is doing such a great job and claim you wish to debate. When faced with facts you ignore them and spin off into calling names. Do you call Obozo's 25% gain in the market as a victory after it dropped 57% on the news he would be elected? Only an idiot would claim that as a victory. You want to argue that all Americans are equal but you ignore the facts quoted as written by the liberal media that "The result is a bill that does not treat all areas of the country equally". What about Nebraska, Vermont, Massachusetts, Louisiana and Kentucky? Ignore facts like always Jumping Jimmy. You are what is wrong with America today. Where do you work again? You are 39. It is time to grow up and move out of mommy's basement.
Brilliant my friend. Let's do lunch.

Location hidden

#150 Dec 30, 2009
disgusted vet wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant my friend. Let's do lunch.
I told you before when you tried to talk to him that Jumping Jimmy had no substance. Lunch sounds great. I'll call you at noon.

“jimmy agler”

grandview hts

#151 Dec 30, 2009
disgusted vet wrote:
<quoted text>I see you just proved jaj1957 right. Where are your counters to the facts?
let's make it even easier to figure out so you can follow it.i will continue to post.i will ignore you and jaj,see if you can do the same for me.have a nice life.

Location hidden

#152 Dec 30, 2009
jimmy agler wrote:
<quoted text>let's make it even easier to figure out so you can follow it.i will continue to post.i will ignore you and jaj,see if you can do the same for me.have a nice life.
Your cowardice is showing. No substance. Join us for lunch coward. We can debate this face to face.

“jimmy agler”

grandview hts

#153 Dec 30, 2009
i am all for increased efforts to fight homelessness.especially since so many of our veterans are in that group.my ony question is,why is dayton getting the biggest grant?i don't know how bad it is there but i doubt it could top franklin,cuyahoga or hamilton counties.

Harv wishes he were me

#154 Dec 30, 2009
jimmy agler wrote:
<quoted text>.i will ignore you and jaj,see if you can do the same for me.
Wow.

That lasted pretty long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington County voters will see 911 levy Jul 19 Rudy 1
Mike Sargent Jul 13 Gluteus Maximus 1
Who is he?? Jul 12 Non ya 1
Wow (Jan '16) May '16 Mr Smith 2
thinking of moving Apr '16 amccoy 1
News Black History Month Mar '16 Lol 38
Pam Newell -Felony Theft ???-work at Belpre Hos... Feb '16 Crazy 1

Vincent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance