{Looking} for John Smith - Guitar player...long hair ...

Posted in the Vincennes Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012
Where did you go

Bolivar, MO

#1 Sep 1, 2011
I am searching for John Smith that used to live in Vincennes. he had long light-brown colored hair and played guitar in several bands. This would have been in the middle to late 80's. You would know if you seen him as he had a strong resemblance to Jon Bon Jovi and was probably one of the most attractive guys in the town at that time. Last I heard he joined the Navy around 1988-89 or so. Has anyone see or heard from him through the years? Would really like to talk to him again...
Know him

Terre Haute, IN

#2 May 2, 2012
Where did you go wrote:
I am searching for John Smith that used to live in Vincennes. he had long light-brown colored hair and played guitar in several bands. This would have been in the middle to late 80's. You would know if you seen him as he had a strong resemblance to Jon Bon Jovi and was probably one of the most attractive guys in the town at that time. Last I heard he joined the Navy around 1988-89 or so. Has anyone see or heard from him through the years? Would really like to talk to him again...
He lives in Tennessee...
Has a page on facebook....'thejohnnyperson'
Know him

Terre Haute, IN

#3 May 2, 2012
And NO, HE DID NOT HAVE A STRONG RESEMBLANCE TO JON BON JOVI, and WAS NOT one of the MOST ATTRACTIVE...there were PLENTY better lookin!
Nancy Sullivan

Vincent, OH

#4 May 12, 2012
Know him wrote:
And NO, HE DID NOT HAVE A STRONG RESEMBLANCE TO JON BON JOVI, and WAS NOT one of the MOST ATTRACTIVE...there were PLENTY better lookin!
He did not look like
Bon Jovi. He is not that goodlooking.
Does not like to bathe. He is a quitter. Quit high school, left a marriage. Most of his life has been unemployed.
Lived most of his life with unemployed step dad, mom, and brother.

Since: May 12

Columbus, IN

#5 May 13, 2012
I know 4 men named John Smith I wonder if any of you are talking about same person.
Nancy Sullivan

Vincent, OH

#6 May 13, 2012
Nancy Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not look like
Does not like to bathe. He is a quitter. Quit high school, left a marriage. Most of his life has been unemployed.
Also dropped ou of th Navy.
what a wonderful town

Terre Haute, IN

#7 May 31, 2012
Nancy Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Also dropped ou of th Navy.
This must be his ex wife....
what a wonderful town

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jun 4, 2012
what a wonderful town wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be his ex wife....
POSING AS HIS MOM!
bob

Bedford, IN

#9 Jun 4, 2012
what a wonderful town wrote:
<quoted text>
POSING AS HIS MOM!
wow where did you get that from this conversation?
Neece

Vilonia, AR

#10 Jun 4, 2012
He's staying in MO with his girlfriend. Um.. that's me.
Ashley Barnes

Dickson, TN

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Nancy Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not look like
Due to coming from a broken home, I was never as familiar with his paternal side. However, I do remember rather vividly how much his maternal side exemplified these traits. As they say, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.", they were a family that often cared about the employment and work of others, angrily pointing out the laziness of others, rather than maintaining a job themselves.
I don't know what was haunting these people, but they had serious issues with offensive four letter words like 'work' and 'toil', so much so that they would harm others over it -- fight and work to get out of work.
what a wonderful town

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jun 4, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>wow where did you get that from this conversation?
Bob, It's simple....I know he has a VERY BITTER EX WIFE and the name this is being posted as is his mothers name...and Nancy would NEVER SAY CRAP LIKE THIS!!!
what a wonderful town

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jun 4, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>wow where did you get that from this conversation?
OH..and Nancy IS NOT IN OHIO!(note the location....DEAD GIVEAWAY!)
Yucky

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 4, 2012
No, the above isn't coming from my ex-wife. For all that she was, this isn't her style. She wouldn't bother with something like this, believe me. Also, the writing itself, grammar, etc... is not indicative of the way she writes. Anyways, would like to know who presented the initial question!! That's driving me nuts! I guess it's nice to know someone out there thought something of me!

P.S I've never went more than a few weeks without bringing in an income.
Ughhh

Vilonia, AR

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Ok so who the hell was it that was looking for Johnny Smith??? Speak the hell up dammit!
kitten

Jasonville, IN

#16 Jul 1, 2012
you can't go by the location stated unless your registered.I am in Washington ,Ind. It shows me in Texas
Ughhh

Dickson, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Well, I learned who the 2 people were that answered this so negatively. One of them was my aunt believe it or not.(a lot of problems there) And the other was an old girlfriend of mine that sh!t out WAY too many kids and has a few screws loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincennes man seriously hurt after driving into... 1 hr ref 1
croiden might as well be a woman Thu Brenda 5
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
Alvie Arnold RIP march 5 (Jun '11) Aug 23 MarieC2009 5
Bob fox (Jan '13) Aug 21 Meow 4
ISP leads investigation in Bicknell murder suic... Jul 31 you r a liar 2
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul '14 Peaches 3
•••
•••
•••