First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Columbus, IN

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Sir this happens to every thread that gets started. Most of us have given up trying to discuss anything on here. No subject is safe. So don't judge everyone. Its just less stress to not post because BH is going to respond with his usual repetitive lines.
bing

Columbus, IN

#24 Jul 30, 2013
Agreed. At least Castro plead out so the expense of the trial is saved .
hey

Chicago, IL

#25 Jul 30, 2013
Oh man I stop and get asign for a new trial
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Jul 30, 2013
Sid, Angie, Bing, and Bob are all the Old bag - Baglady - the same person posting under numerous screen names - socks - pretending she's a bunch of different people.
Bob

Columbus, IN

#27 Jul 30, 2013
Stick to the subject BH
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Jul 30, 2013
Stop using multiple screen names and accounts, Old Bag.
Angie

Columbus, IN

#29 Jul 30, 2013
Its good for Castro he made a deal. I think he would have got death.Thankfully the media didn't have anything to run with on this.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Jul 30, 2013
^^^

Old Bag posting as 'Angie'.
Arf-Arf-Yes-No-A rf-Arf

Dickson, TN

#31 Nov 8, 2013
People live to argue, fight and generally just act like a complete idiots on Topix. Anyone and I do mean **anyone** that comes here opening a subject using any kind of literacy and decent grammar will be immediately attacked and insulted. I've seen it not just once in a while. I've seen it not just some or most of the time, but I've seen each and every time.**every time!!** If you attempt to use any words containing more than 1 or 2 syllables you will be accused of trying to act better than everyone else. And seriously, this is Vincennes we are talking about here. If you are actually capable of using more than 1 or 2 syllable words than you probably **are** better than everyone else. Again, this is Vincennes you realize?. You simply will not get a conversation out of anyone here unless it consists of either discussing the latest exciting rape on V.U Campus. Or who is doing who's mother. Or how many convicts someone's cousin Tammy slept with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincennes Gym's 16 hr Branden 1
Dollar general 17 hr Jeff 1
Gi posse sucks d I. Ck Oct 16 Vs Denny 1
troublemakers in knox county (Dec '13) Oct 16 Jose 29
Did he really hang himself? Oct 3 Surfer Joe 3
Knox County DCS Sep '14 Worthless CPS 1
C&G Drycleaners Sep '14 Pissssssed 1
Vincennes Dating
Find my Match

Vincennes Jobs