Zimmerman/Martin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hunter S Johnson

Vincennes, IN

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Why are there no posts over this topic?Anyone feel like voicing their opinion?
I think it was a media/government constructed event. For the reason of diverting attention away from more serious situations, like Benghazi,fast and furious gun trade, illegal taxation of tea party members, drones in OUR skies, and the list goes on. I just wondered what others thought of this.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
LMATO!!!

Look at who's starting their crap in this thread...

...and yet complaining about me!

Why it's Old Bag using another of her socks.
Angie

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2013
I agree Hunter. The whole mess was a distraction from what else has been going on.There have been several younger children murdered. I haven't seen the media blitz or Obama commenting on them . Sid was also right BH is why so many have left here. Its just not worth dealing with all that.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 28, 2013
^^^

And look at Old Bag dragging out yet another sock to start crap and yet complain about me - the person that didn't.
john

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2013
This j is starting to sound eerily similar to a woman by the name of debra ann wilhite she disappeared and her family was.terriozed for a year I suggest you all use caution and start telling the truth.its all fun and stop picking on each other
Angie

Columbus, IN

#8 Jul 28, 2013
He has been going after that woman for months.He never comments on the thread just her.I don't usually post here but I thought this might actually be a good conversation
looks like I was wrong.I'll go back to Indy to post.
john

Vincennes, IN

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Angie wrote:
He has been going after that woman for months.He never comments on the thread just her.I don't usually post here but I thought this might actually be a good conversation
looks like I was wrong.I'll go back to Indy to post.
lol I know I just thought Iwould educate you all....... ok
i ran

Vincennes, IN

#10 Jul 29, 2013
I ran away in 2007 bounty hunter has been on war every.since.has been a horror story.
Angie

Columbus, IN

#11 Jul 29, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>lol I know I just thought Iwould educate you all....... ok
lol on what.?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2013
^^^

A sock of Old Bag.
Angie

Columbus, IN

#13 Jul 29, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>lol I know I just thought Iwould educate you all....... ok
this person is kinda scary. Its no wonder so many left here.I first saw him on the Terre Haute forum. He appears to be a stalker, but I think he thinks its fun. That's what is scary.
i ran

Vincennes, IN

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>this person is kinda scary. Its no wonder so many left here.I first saw him on the Terre Haute forum. He appears to be a stalker, but I think he thinks its fun. That's what is scary.
lol yeah me too
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 29, 2013
Old bag you're a hoot!

Crazy as all get out, but a hoot nonetheless.

Pull the plug, get help.
Sid

Columbus, IN

#16 Jul 29, 2013
See he now things Angie is baglady. He is deranged. Lol worse than me.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2013
Angie is a Baglady sock.

Just like you, Sid, is another Baglady sock.

Old Bag is simply back to pulling screen names out of the woodwork playing that fraudulent old troll game of pretending she's more than one person.

It's obvious what she's doing.

She can never help but bust herself out.
Sid

Columbus, IN

#18 Jul 29, 2013
I was here long before any of you. Look back in the Archives.I won't try to reason with you. But tell me what about Angie says old or bag to you ? I have talked to Angie for years on other forums. She has never seemed old or baggish. And what the hel/ does bust herself out mean. That makes no sense at all.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jul 29, 2013
Lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, sock, sock, sock.

That's what you do Old Bag.

Catbirding a screen name does not mean you're that person...

...OR that you're fooling anyone.

You're just plain stupid.
bing

Columbus, IN

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Would have saved a lot of money if they had both died.
Hunter S Johnson

Vincennes, IN

#21 Jul 30, 2013
This is sad.You poor people need a life.All I was looking for was to see what my fellow citizens think about this. Thanks for turning it into a cluster f#(k of retards. Fools.
Hunter S Johnson

Vincennes, IN

#22 Jul 30, 2013
bing wrote:
Would have saved a lot of money if they had both died.
Yea, about like the trial for Castro in Ohio. You can't defend having kidnapped women in your house. As far as Zimmerman/Martin. Do you think its the media to blame for the ruckus or politics? I believe it is both. The media is a tool of politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin Black (Sep '17) 10 hr Jacob 3
Your D is disgusting looking May 16 Cheyenne Gossar 1
Jalisa Greer May 16 just Pat 6
the pony May 16 just Pat 2
Katie Smith (Oct '17) Apr 24 DDC22 4
Kassie Fields Apr 23 Nasty 18
"good girls" Apr 22 huh 3

Vincennes Jobs

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages