Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Who is this guy, what's his story and what does he do to think he knows how or what goes into running a business, a city, a county or even manage a life ..

Is it true he is a convicted criminal ?
Tired of Hateful People

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Scott is a very nice man who has had troubles in his past but is trying to do the right thing each and every day. I suggest you worry about yourself and not trash someone who is only doing good in this community. He doesn't THINK he knows everything and he sure isn't trying to run this City. You should find a new hobby that doesn't trash innocent people.
Confused

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

If Scott is doing right by he fellow man ... Why everyday is he on websites bashing, name calling, hate mongering. He is a dreadful person that calls people trolls, morons and spouts hate speech all over the net. He needs to take a look in the mirror before he starts spuing his filth for everyone to catch . We have all had are troubles, but because I have does not give me the right call people names and fire hate speech at the world

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

If you knew all this why did you ask?
noluvnopeace

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I think 'confused' is being hateful. Have you even 'met' Scott? Do you know anything about him? He certainly has hit a nerve w/ you....and it's 'you' who is spewing hate now. So, he uses colorful language when he makes a point....grow a backbone.
I have actually 'met' the man...and know for a fact, that he does alot to help people in Vincennes and in Knox Co. I would have no fear..that if I called him at 4 AM for help...that he would be there for me, or a stranger, if needed.
So "confused"...what have you done for your fellow man lately???
Knowlove know peace

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

You are defending a hate monger, more than colorful, name calling, hate speech has no place in his thoughts

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Confused wrote:
If Scott is doing right by he fellow man ... Why everyday is he on websites bashing, name calling, hate mongering. He is a dreadful person that calls people trolls, morons and spouts hate speech all over the net. He needs to take a look in the mirror before he starts spuing his filth for everyone to catch . We have all had are troubles, but because I have does not give me the right call people names and fire hate speech at the world
What web sites?
omg

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Proof please.
Knowlove know peace

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

omg wrote:
Proof please.
Go to Facebook "take back Vincennes "
Watch what he writes you will have all the proff you want, he should have never been given an award from the red cross , Nobody that speaks like that should win anything for community efforts
Anonymous

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

You don't care for what he writes..or how he chooses to express himself....THEN DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!! Last time I looked...america is a free country.
So please..go out and do something positive for once...and quit judging.
omg

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Knowlove know peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Facebook "take back Vincennes "
Watch what he writes you will have all the proff you want, he should have never been given an award from the red cross , Nobody that speaks like that should win anything for community efforts
I went I looked.I see very little from him. And what little he does say is not bad nor are you or any one else arguing with him.If you don't like what he is saying stand up to him with your identity not hiding here.

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Facebook and Topix are like many things on the internet...it can be very deceitful.

I noticed someone posting as someone who is a relative and I find it hard to believe it's actually them writing the posts. My relative is mentally challenged and was a high school dropout the last I heard...the posts I read just seem too articulate.
Anonymous

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The only one I see spewing hate is you....I see him as passionate about what goes on in Vincennes. At least he's out there trying to make a change and actually doing good works for the community...and I asked again "what have you done good for the community lately?"
Anonymous

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh..the above post was directed and Know Love..(as if she didn't know)
Anonymous

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

*at..not "and"...sorry
Know love know peace

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

He claims to know what he is talking about, as do you he just grips and looks foolish doing it .he wants the elected officials out office . We just had an election, those people got elected, maybe he should run for office if he has all the answers or come to a council meeting, express his thoughts in public.
Calls the mayor "joke-um" and council members "trolls" , you are right,real big community man he is.
Know love know peace

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

noluvnopeace wrote:
You don't care for what he writes..or how he chooses to express himself....THEN DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!! Last time I looked...america is a free country.
So please..go out and do something positive for once...and quit judging.
Quit judging ? What does he do to those people he calls names and refuses to apologies?
omg

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

I don't see any one calling names.I went back months on the site listed. He isn't saying any thing others aren't and he isn't hiding behind an alias to say it.
Like some one else said you don't want to read it don't.
omg

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Knowlove know peace wrote:
You are defending a hate monger, more than colorful, name calling, hate speech has no place in his thoughts
again no proof of this. You just trying to defame this man .
He did call her

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I am fequent visitor to the take back vincennes page and On that site he did call her ( council person) a "troll",
don't know about the other stuff .. Ask Scott if he did or did not..it's Just bad that it's on here or on Facebook and that you all behave like children

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
croiden might as well be a woman 3 hr xyz367 4
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
Alvie Arnold RIP march 5 (Jun '11) Aug 23 MarieC2009 5
Bob fox (Jan '13) Aug 21 Meow 4
ISP leads investigation in Bicknell murder suic... Jul 31 you r a liar 2
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul '14 Peaches 3
Evil VU (Aug '13) Jul '14 concerned 29
•••
•••
•••