help.for mentally disturbed

Posted in the Vincennes Forum

cow turbo

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Need information to help the homeless men who suffer from disorder where they believe commericals are true facts when they're just commercials.any advice welcome?
duh

Vincennes, IN

#2 Apr 5, 2013
What the heck are you talking about, the hole town is that way

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2013
You have a mental health office in Vincennes. Call them.
Cow

Vincennes, IN

#4 Apr 5, 2013
We have 2nd floor at the hospital. nice place to check into for the weekend
Ummm

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Believing commercials are real? That person is really needing help.They are delusional.Skizo.They need to see a phycologist.Asap!!!
kitten

Bedford, IN

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Samaritan center in vincennes call them. I doubt this is real since you went to a gosip site to ask for help.
mps

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Apr 5, 2013
id be more worried about he people who believe in god. they are the ones who have something seriously wrong with them. people who give birth to a child think its a miracle. here is the definition of a miracle. "A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment". its natural, not a miracle!
Poor_soul

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 5, 2013
mps wrote:
id be more worried about he people who believe in god. they are the ones who have something seriously wrong with them. people who give birth to a child think its a miracle. here is the definition of a miracle. "A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment". its natural, not a miracle!
For some people that definition does fit for having a child. As for believing in God I would rather have faith and be wrong, then to have none and be wrong.
Mr meth head

Bedford, IN

#9 Apr 6, 2013
A cheap bullet to the head outta do it
billybob

Bedford, IN

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Mr meth head wrote:
A cheap bullet to the head outta do it
your head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAKE BACK VINCENNES facebook site (Sep '11) Sun Jacob 4
recommend a church Apr 17 Bender 1
hey Mar 29 poo 1
News Federal drug sting nets 19 locals (Dec '10) Mar '15 thomas jefferson 45
gas prices Jan '15 THOR 3
News State police arrest two for possessing, dealing... (Jul '09) Dec '14 Mike 31
WAOV 1450 Country (Feb '12) Nov '14 bradyt 8
More from around the web

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]