Former city police officer and Lincol...
Bobooo

Columbus, IN

#21 Oct 30, 2013
again. you are stating your ignorance. I , as everyone reading, will continue to laugh at you. Ignorant people call names and feel the need to gossip about their superiors. As you are proving,
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#22 Nov 1, 2013
It's not gossip, it is a pending criminal case that is subject to public record. This is an open discussion board. If you don't like what I have to say, you certainly don't have to read it and much less respond. If you call stating my opinion on cops getting special treatment ignorant, then so be it. The law should apply fairly to everyone.
grannypat

Columbus, IN

#23 Nov 1, 2013
ex cop. you certainly are touchy. Did he do you harm? or is it the Police in general? Did they turn you down? Give you a ticket? You are right this is an open forum, but you are making it personal. Why is the citizen anymore our concern than say you getting drunk in public?
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#24 Nov 1, 2013
Huh? That last post made absolutely no sense.
grannypat

Columbus, IN

#25 Nov 1, 2013
What don't you understand? Let me clear it up. Why are you obsessed with this person? Did he do something to you personally? Did he give you a ticket? Arrest you? What exactly is it. He is not a cop he is a citizen. Why do you care about him or is it just all ex cops in general.Is that any clearer.? You didn't sound stupid in your other posts. Why pretend now?
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#26 Nov 1, 2013
Granny,
You do present an interesting question. I do have your answer. I know several people that have endured obstacles due to a criminal record. And yes, first time offenders. They haven't gotten the jobs they want and need due to that one short coming. Yes, only a misdemeanor was the offense.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#27 Nov 1, 2013
I do have a problem with that.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#28 Nov 2, 2013
I have a major problem with citizens that get a DUI....when they get filed it can ruin life's....I personally don't like Randy either, he has cheated on his wife for years. With all due respect "He is not a nice man". Those folks responding must be none other than his kin. Otherwise, you must know what I mean.
Ben

Columbus, IN

#29 Nov 2, 2013
I see you didn't answer her questions. But since you have told us that yes it is personal with you , I think we all get you now. It has nothing to do with him being a Former Officer. It is purely that you don't like him. You went into unneeded info about his personal life, that is none of our,or your business.I'm sure we are all against drunk driving but I really doubt that one dui is going to ruin his life. I do think that's what you want. Are you related to him? I don't personally know him, don't need to. He is just a private citizen. Not my business or yours. Of course this is Topix. The Vendetta Capitol. Are you related to Bounty Hunter ? lol.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#30 Nov 3, 2013
Ben,
Precisely, none of your business. You don't live round here so buzz off. Honestly, you have no say in this, but non other than your two cents....and a nose ass behind a computer . Goodbye
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#31 Nov 3, 2013
I think I have a troller. Wow, isn't there enough going on in Bloomington? We are simply flattered here in Vincennes, about your attention...get lost.
Ben

Columbus, IN

#32 Nov 4, 2013
What makes you think I don't live around here? I actually do. Born and raised in Knox county. I live in the area and that's all you need to know. lol Fool. You are clearly new to topix or you would know location is determined by your provider. ATT switches people from Columbus to Bloomington all the time. This has been discussed many times on here. You are just upset that your biased vendetta was called out. You are a pathetic person.
Boo

Columbus, IN

#33 Nov 5, 2013
I see he stfu when called out on his bs.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#34 Nov 30, 2013
Ben,
Thanks your opinion means so much to me. Oops, I'm a fool because I don't know how topics works......shame on me...it really effects me from day to day.....damn, glad you cleared that all up for me......or who would know what would come tomorrow......seriously.
Tim

Columbus, IN

#35 Dec 1, 2013
Me1973b wrote:
Ben,
Thanks your opinion means so much to me. Oops, I'm a fool because I don't know how topics works......shame on me...it really effects me from day to day.....damn, glad you cleared that all up for me......or who would know what would come tomorrow......seriously.
Dude do you have a stick up your butt? Ben answered you saying he isn't from around here. You are a total Moron,.Knox county would like you to crawl back under your Rock and shut up. You are making all of us look bad
Concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#36 Dec 1, 2013
Randy has always been one of if not the best police officers in Vincennes.I have always looked up to Randy and will continue to do so. I know he has saved many lives in Vincennes . I have seen countless times when Randy has given other people rides home when they shouldn't drive. He is human and all humans make mistakes . I can assure you Randy feels bad about his mistake. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Randy.
freds mom

Bloomington, IN

#38 Dec 8, 2013
Me1973b wrote:
Ben,
fred said you wss a bitch
Walter

Vincennes, IN

#39 Jan 26, 2014
Randy rode the "Short Bus" when he was a kid, and was a bully in school. How ironic, that he's now a "Drunk Liaison Officer" for Lincoln High School. WOW!
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#40 Jan 30, 2014
Walter wrote:
Randy rode the "Short Bus" when he was a kid, and was a bully in school. How ironic, that he's now a "Drunk Liaison Officer" for Lincoln High School. WOW!
Fred needs to take or repeat a garammar class "because, "Fred said you was a bitch" is incorrect verb tense and you are the biggest idiot on here. Unless, you speak English don't you EVER respond to me again.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#42 Jan 30, 2014
Tim,
You are non other than troller too. Goodbye, sorry your life is so boring in bloomington that you must resort in vincennes topics retorts. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookah bar (Aug '15) Mar '16 Tiny Tim 2
♯♭♬ One more time.... ♪... Jan '16 Moldy_OlDiEs 1
gas prices Dec '15 Racal Moore 1
News Provided photos: (top left) Jack Harris, (botto... Dec '15 Kparedez 1
News State declines to review local Regional Cities ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Clintoris 1
Vincennes Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '15 Musikologist 5
News Man turns Vincennes yard into fallen heroes mem... (Jul '15) Aug '15 knoxman 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages