Former city police officer and Lincol...

Former city police officer and Lincoln High School Liaison Officer arrested.

Posted in the Vincennes Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Prodigy

Vincennes, IN

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Former Vincennes city police officer and Lincoln High School Liaison Officer arrested for DUI.

Randy Rinehart, was arrested for DUI. He was driving on Washington Ave and crashed his car into a telephone pole.

A city officer responded, but had to call for a State Trooper, who arrested him.

I wonder if Lincoln will keep him employed as a Liaison Officer?
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#2 Oct 11, 2013
True and you mark my words John Sievers will NEVER file it. Just like he NEVER filed charges on Devon Hicks after stealing from the county after several occurrences. If it was you or I we would rot in jail. Keep that in mind at the next election.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#3 Oct 11, 2013
Someone can get arrested, but it's ultimately up to him if the charges stick. People don't realize that.
weallstumble

Washington, IN

#4 Oct 14, 2013
Randy Rinehart is a fine man. He has helped a lot of people over the years. I'll guarantee Randy is very disappointed with himself over this incident. Some people will not remember the good he has done for our community. They will just try to tear him down. The prosecutor will take a look at every aspect of this incident and do what he feels is in the best interest of our community. Whatever happens the chance of John Sievers losing the next election is zero. Just my .02!
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#5 Oct 16, 2013
If the charges don't get filed, I don't think it will settle well for those who have also done fine things for the community but yet made a mistake and payed the price. It doesn't set a very good example for a police officer to break the law and have no consequences. That's just my 2 cents.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#6 Oct 16, 2013
I personally think Hal Johnston would be the best candidate. He's straight and fair. A no nonsense until it's right guy.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Let's do it right or wait until the last minute. John......"I must file this pending......girl beat her child to death.....NOW.......Really, after four years.. Hal would have filed that instantly... WHY did it take four years? Wow
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Has that in the communities best interest? Get him OUT
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Don't get me started.....
BerthaJo

Columbus, IN

#10 Oct 17, 2013
You again with your own personal agenda.Your opinion has nothing to do with facts or whats best for the community.
discouraged

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Oct 19, 2013
First before you rant know ALL the facts!! Then learn to spell and sound somewhat intelligent so it would at least appear you know what your talking about. Randy is a good man and has done so much for this community. One poor decision doesn't tarnish ones entire reputation. Secondly when a prosecutor makes the decision to press charges they have a burden of proof which is far more than public opinion or better yet your personal opinion. Just because you feel something should b done doesn't mean it's not.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#12 Oct 28, 2013
Discouraged,
First of all, I wasn't aware I was in a spelling contest and secondly, what did I spell wrong? Since, this is a Grammar lesson let's talk about your lack of punctuation. You lack comma's where they belong. The proof is in the breath test and several eye witnesses. Let's not forget the battered telephone pool.
Boo

Columbus, IN

#13 Oct 29, 2013
OMG is he the first person ever arrested for that? He must be . Otherwise why would any one care. He is a Former officer. Former Liaison. Get over your obsession, get a life.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Obviously you care or you wouldn't have responded to this
Boo

Columbus, IN

#15 Oct 30, 2013
your ignorance is showing
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Name calling is always a good retort, when all else fails.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#17 Oct 30, 2013
I'm not making a big deal about a DUI. I'm discussing people being above the law and getting special treatment.
Boo

Columbus, IN

#18 Oct 30, 2013
That wasn't name calling. That was stating a fact.
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#19 Oct 30, 2013
Boo,
I'm calling you stupid, but guess what......I'm just stating a fact. I'm not calling you a name OK......on that note perhaps you are stu..pi. Lol
Me1973b

Vincennes, IN

#20 Oct 30, 2013
Just stating a fact....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's body was found at girlfriends? Jul 18 Undertaker 1
Donnie Smith Jul 1 help 1
Shernita tullis? Jun '16 Anonymous 1
Shernita tullis Jun '16 Anonymous 1
looking for smoke in Vincennes Jun '16 nater 1
Any body remember a lady name Dee. She was a ka... May '16 Bill 1
Classmates 1981-82 ITT-Tech Apr '16 Fmi 1

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance