Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

if you get rid of all red necks there won't be any one left in knox county ,will there?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

heck we will send ours to knox county if ya want

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

right ,well I just live in daviess county now I was raised in Bicknell.
Bubba

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

"What this world needs is a few more rednecks" CDB
Slimshady

Franklin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
"What this world needs is a few more rednecks" CDB
Go fk
your goat or other farm animal that u like
bob

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Slimshady wrote:
<quoted text>Go fk
your goat or other farm animal that u like
that shows your for sure a redneck
Kentucky girl

Petersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ill tell what I wouldn't talk about rednecks cause all u dumb ass hoosiers is rude dumb stupid and retarded... at least us rednecks have common sense and treat people with respect...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Kentucky girl wrote:
Ill tell what I wouldn't talk about rednecks cause all u dumb ass hoosiers is rude dumb stupid and retarded... at least us rednecks have common sense and treat people with respect...
clearly , that was very respectful. You know why Kentucky sucks? So it won't fall off of Indiana.
kentucky girl

Petersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

LadyAlone wrote:
<quoted text> clearly , that was very respectful. You know why Kentucky sucks? So it won't fall off of Indiana.
actually kentucky is a beautiful state... indiana sux... to many rude people... come to kentucky and at least u get respect... u people need a attitude adjustment...
kentucky girl

Petersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

I get really offended when u talk about rednecks because we r good people for the most part... yes US REDNECKS have attitudes just like u hoosiers but we rednecks do show and give respect until we r disrespected and I'm sorry lady alone but u were one of the ones disrespecting us rednecks and then u clearly replied with an upmost attitude and a smarta$$ reply... disrespect and u will be disrespected...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

You are really not very bright. You don't have to be from Kentucky to be a redneck. You brought Kentucky into this we didn't.We have plenty of rednecks here. Yes since I found the subject funny I was being a smart ass.Lighten up,, life is too short to be so serious. Geeze girl no one was talking about you.That was a very very old joke, and since I'm very old its the only kind I know.
kentucky girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Whatever say what u want ol lady... ur computer name really fits u lady alone... actually I'm very smart and I'm not a jokin person... u may have rednecks n indiana but ur only a true redneck if ur from ky... I'm Damn proud to be a redneck and not a flippin HOOSIER...

Since: May 12

Bloomfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

kentucky girl wrote:
Whatever say what u want ol lady... ur computer name really fits u lady alone... actually I'm very smart and I'm not a jokin person... u may have rednecks n indiana but ur only a true redneck if ur from ky... I'm Damn proud to be a redneck and not a flippin HOOSIER...
oh please. I was born and raised in West Virginia, you don't get no more red neck than that. redneck isn't where you are its how you think and act. Have some fun take the stick out of ya butt.
bony

Springville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

kentucky girl wrote:
kentucky girl ,i know lady alone, her husband left her for a woman from kentucky, and she is very pissed, but if you seen her you would know why he made his exit , she looks like a pig in drag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

bony wrote:
<quoted text>
kentucky girl ,i know lady alone, her husband left her for a woman from kentucky, and she is very pissed, but if you seen her you would know why he made his exit , she looks like a pig in drag.
you are an idiot. My husband passed away many years ago. You know nothing about me. Lighten up people you don't always have to be nasty.
Lady killer

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Red necks with paychecks make are county great!!!!
Cntrymom

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Kentucky girl wrote:
If your so smart, then how is it that you can't spell and haven't got a clue about grammar?
As with any state, you will always have the rude and the stupid people.
I am a born and raised country girl, and a true HOOSIER! Indiana people like me are why this great state is known for its hospitality.
I'm curious, what is Kentucky known for?
Before you stereotype a group of people, I suggest you educate yourself on ALL of the people that live here!
Cntrymom

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

bony wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the rude comment. You just proved who is ignorant and disrespectful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vincennes Discussions

Search the Vincennes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
high heels Wed Surgeon General 6
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul 22 Stephanie Sceptical 2
Evil VU (Aug '13) Jul 12 concerned 29
Black Panther Mine Jul 9 Rachelle 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
Name released in Knox County fatal fire Jun 29 Boss man 2
Old picture postcard Jun 29 Jack Saylor 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vincennes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vincennes People Search