State police arrest two for possessing, dealing meth in Vincennes

May 7, 2009 Full story: Courierpress.com 30

By Staff Report Originally published 07:56 a.m., May 7, 2009 Updated 07:56 a.m., May 7, 2009 Jodi S. Johnson-Shepherd Jeanette Swope VINCENNES, Ind.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Columbus, IN

#31 Aug 6, 2011
It looks like any one over 60 or intelligent is 1 person. We wasted our money in Indiana building new schools. These people sure didn't use them.
grlnxtdr

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 6, 2011
becky wrote:
<quoted text>
yep we wasted our money if we turn out idiots like you ,so you think your intelligent because you say your over 60,i don't know how old you are ,but your not intelligent.
Becky, when you learn the difference between your and you're, and how to use proper punctuation, then you can dictate who is and is not intelligent.
grlnxtdr

Chicago, IL

#37 Aug 7, 2011
becky wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't ask queers like you for english lessons,here's the difference your a homo, you're a homo you is a homo.youall are a homo ,does it make you suck one better if it's proper homo,DOES IT TASTE BETTER TO YOU QUEER.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU are a hopeless moron. If ignorance truly is bliss, I imagine you're in heaven.
grlnxtdr

Carol Stream, IL

#41 Aug 7, 2011
You idiots, not that I have to explain anything to you, but neither are my location. It has to do with what towers my phone signal is coming from. And for the record, I'm not a man.
Vpd

Vincennes, IN

#44 Feb 20, 2012
Anonomous wrote:
Dj holter is those initials
Can't even spell his name right GREAT JOB THERE RAM ROD!
Larry

Vincennes, IN

#45 Feb 20, 2012
Hey back off of djh
He is doing a job and he's damn good at it. I used to hate him looked over my shoulder every time I left the house afraid that he would be on my ass! I was wrong cooking buying and selling dope. I told me one day that he would catch me and to put me in prison but to help me get off of this wicked drug so that I could be the dad that I was put on this earth to be. Sure snuff several weeks later I looked in the rearview mirror one night and I'll be damn there he was. I had just got all the stuff to start and batch. I was freaking out but knew I was done! He had caught me just like he said. Did my time been clean for 3 yes got a great job,my kids and a great wife. I now see him everyone in awhile he's still rolling the alleys side streets and I see him parked across from wal greens,cvs etc. At least after all these years he's not at huckster all night. If it were for him I maybe dead or not enjoying my children. All I can say is Rock on Halter! No matter what they say your making a difference and I say thank you and that's not snuff! And get that damn dog a bone jeez!

Just remember when u look in that mirror and u see that damn green crown ur going down, u never know you may be thanking him also one day when u except You were wrong.

God bless you all hope you find ur way out of this meth he'll as I have.
pickles

Schaumburg, IL

#47 Aug 19, 2012
grlnxtdr wrote:
You idiots, not that I have to explain anything to you, but neither are my location. It has to do with what towers my phone signal is coming from. And for the record, I'm not a man.
This is the internet. No one believes you when you say you're not a dude.
notyoursister

Columbus, IN

#48 Aug 19, 2012
or Human
pickles

United States

#49 Aug 30, 2012
Lynn wrote:
They need to limit the availability of sudafed...maybe by prescription only, banning sales to previous drug offenders, or take it off the market. No this wont eliminate the problem but it would be a start? All the law enforcement is doing is sending them to jail where they meet others, learn more, and are back on the street. I cant understand where VU comes into play with the drug problem...meth is all over.
Some of us have allergy problems and we don't have money or insurance to go to a doctor.
kerry

Houston, TX

#50 Sep 10, 2012
meth capital, thats knox county. And V.U. isn't to blaim, greed is. There is money to be made in meth and that's why its a problem in bicknell. Because it is a poor township and the people have nothing better to do with their time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kleysteuber Tue Janice1981 1
oh those Hattons Nov 23 cimerron22 2
Gi posse Christmas time gifts Nov 18 Sara 1
Upper gi posse Nov 18 Ed Donna 1
Gi posse stupid kids Nov 18 Tina 1
WAOV 1450 Country (Feb '12) Nov 18 bradyt 8
Gi posse ( gastro intestinal posse) Nov 11 Bunny bubbly 1

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at November 27 at 10:54AM EST

Vincennes Dating
Find my Match

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vincennes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vincennes

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 am PST

NBC Sports 9:35AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII