dsc

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

u cant judge anyone by who or what their family is they arent their family plain and simple there may not be any god fearing ppl in rich ppl or anything like that u wouldnt want ppl to judge u by ur family would u no think about that b4 u judge her by her family NO ONE is perfect
peggy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Funny thing is the bitch now says she isn't mental it is her thyroid. Wow she really is a nut case.Mr Kennedy you notice no one defended her about her kids.If you have to go court to keep her away, do it.She is unstable.As far as me saying the truth about that family. It must have hit home for people to be upset. What do you call a woman with 3 kids by 3 different men , none of which she married? You think her kids didn't follow her example? Really? You claim your her cousin? Which side? lol Losers
Mr Kennedy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

dsc wrote:
u cant judge anyone by who or what their family is they arent their family plain and simple there may not be any god fearing ppl in rich ppl or anything like that u wouldnt want ppl to judge u by ur family would u no think about that b4 u judge her by her family NO ONE is perfect
You are missing the Point. I asked about her because I don't want to judge her unjustly.The ones on here defending her are saying things that just strengthen my decision to push her away from my family. If what her cousin says is true. She is a liar. She had to have done some thing to lose all contact with her kids. Would you want your family exposed to that? BTW you can judge me by my family. No one has ever been to jail for any reason, no one lost their kids. Generally that's called coming from a good family . Its sad that people are on here saying bad things about her and acting like they are defending her.You can all stop showing how ignorant you are now. I got my answer.
Boinking Freds mom

Bruceville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

This site is disgusting, and so are gossips
srw

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

wow peggy u really think u know all this girls family dont u all i c is u talking shit about her immediate family mom and sisters id hate the one of them to figure out who u r and show u crazy u r one fucked bitch who needs to get a life and worry bout urself
peggy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I do know her , guess the truth hurts some of you . oh well I told the truth I'm done.
skillz

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Shit juss got real yo! Six hunnit fiddy
blimp

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

What is Brandi up to nowadays?
ginger

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Wow. My sister is related to brandis mom. She was a slut. thats a Fact. Brandi lost custody and visitation of her kids. thats a fact. If her Mom sisters and uncle aren't to be counted and she lost her kids. Then the Skank has no family.
blimp

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Don't rightfully care if she's a skank or not and I already know her family/children situation. I wasn't hear to sling or hear dirt about her. Last I heard she was attending VU, found a church, and was trying to get right. Was just wondering if that's still the case and how she was doing with it...
Tig

Brownstown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Bumping this thread... Curiosity...
Tim

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

She is still a ho
Whatever

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Check facebook, hell you can get all kinds of info there
Cairo

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

She still around? Dang!
mojo

Lebanon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

anyone no the add 640 state street lots of drugs being sold out of there
Cairo

Westport, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Guessin that her house or hangout?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob fox (Jan '13) 22 hr Meow 4
ISP leads investigation in Bicknell murder suic... Jul 31 you r a liar 2
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul 26 Peaches 3
Evil VU (Aug '13) Jul '14 concerned 29
Black Panther Mine (Feb '14) Jul '14 Rachelle 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
Old picture postcard Jun '14 Jack Saylor 1

Search the Vincennes Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vincennes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE