Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2012
REALLY

Palmyra, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2011
did you guys no student kevin jackson is a snitch?????
Lena

Greenfield, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2011
If your doing nothing wrong why does it matter.
does anyone no

Loogootee, IN

#3 Nov 27, 2011
he is just a bad person. i would like everybody to no how he is.... he is a snitching junkie...dont trust anything about him. he just snitches on people for money and the cops use him because the [police is LAZY
Lena

Greenfield, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2011
If your doing nothing wrong he can not hurt you.
does anyone no

Loogootee, IN

#5 Nov 27, 2011
he is a junkie he needs to be off the streets just like everyone else he wore a wire on.. but karma will catch up with him:)
does anyone no

Loogootee, IN

#6 Nov 27, 2011
Lena wrote:
If your doing nothing wrong he can not hurt you.
really??? a junkie on the streets cant hurt you if ur not doin anything wrong??? thats false...a junkie will do anything for the next fix even if that means stealing personal things or breaking into houses. and what if your child or family is home when he breaks into your house and steals your things or even worse hurts u or your family??? yes im sorry to say you are very wrong by saying a junkie cant hurt you unless ur doin something wrong!!!!!!
Lena

Greenfield, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2011
It says he is a snitch . your only one saying junkie. And if your not around him how would you know, and if you are you must be one to.
Big Picture

Vincennes, IN

#8 Nov 29, 2011
So he's a junkie turning in other junkies like you. Let me get this straight, I should take for gospel the word of a junkie like you. The cops are lazy because they have someone giving them information, so they can arrest someone like you. I don't see that being lazy. You're mad cause maybe you were breaking the law and he turned you in. Well "DON'T BREAK THE LAW DUMB ASS", and he can't turn you in. Another person on here was trying to say it politely, However I'm not polite person I tell it like it is.
blondie79

Vincennes, IN

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Well then, Keep up the good work Kevin!
jim

Vincennes, IN

#10 Aug 10, 2012
thanks for the info nothin quite as wrong and dishonest as those snitchin bitches its just some scared investigators. shit if your gonna get me in trouble tell me in my face weak ass
bob

Columbus, IN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
So jim is a drug dealer or worse. Good to know. Oh, you do know the State Police monitor these sites for this kind of info,right? You put up you don't like "snitches" they start looking at you. Bunch of people in jail in E ville cause of that.yeah smart move there jim

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincennes man seriously hurt after driving into... Fri ref 1
croiden might as well be a woman Wed xyz367 4
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
Alvie Arnold RIP march 5 (Jun '11) Aug 23 MarieC2009 5
Bob fox (Jan '13) Aug 21 Meow 4
ISP leads investigation in Bicknell murder suic... Jul 31 you r a liar 2
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul '14 Peaches 3
•••
•••
•••