That girls coffee
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yup

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
They will be going out of business just like sweet things did. Their food or drink wasn't that good to begin with but I was going in there a lot just because it was cheap. Now today I go in there and they've more than doubled their prices. I can go elsewhere and get a lot better for a lot cheaper so I won't be back and I'm sure other people will feel the same way. What does other people think about their food, drink and new pricing?
coffee drinker

Lafayette, IN

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Who the hell goes and pays 4 or 5 bucks for coffee? Make it at home. If you can spend that kind of money, then give some to the Mayor so he can get some crap down for our town
memememememe

West Lafayette, IN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
just coffee chill
becky

Columbus, IN

#4 Mar 6, 2013
coffee drinker wrote:
Who the hell goes and pays 4 or 5 bucks for coffee? Make it at home. If you can spend that kind of money, then give some to the Mayor so he can get some crap down for our town
give the Mayor money? surely you meant hungry people, sick people, not a man who would spend the money on his own project whether it benefits the people or not
bitter taste

Lafayette, IN

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Becky, you are correct on that
JoseCuervo

Westfield, IN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
It sucks!
folgers

Lafayette, IN

#7 Mar 13, 2013
JoseCuervo wrote:
It sucks!
hahahaha
Tina crane

Vincennes, IN

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Hi
discouraged

Indianapolis, IN

#9 May 25, 2013
Anyone know why they closed??
Betty Lou

Washington, IN

#10 May 27, 2013
oh heck when did they close.?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 27, 2013
When are you going to close down using all your socks? Hmmmmmm?
discouraged

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 27, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
When are you going to close down using all your socks? Hmmmmmm?
This makes no sense!! How about if I post on something you keep scrolling bc I have no clue who any of u are but it is getting extremely old to read your rants! Don't come for me unless I send for you!!
lambo

Vincennes, IN

#13 May 29, 2013
they aren't closing, they are relocating.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 May 29, 2013
Bounty hunter was banned. That garbage is over
Praise him

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 30, 2013
Thank goodness.He needed mental help.Why and who was he always talking too?What did socks mean? I say we start a thread on some fun activities you can do this summer with your children or grandchildren.Any ideas?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 May 30, 2013
He was convinced that everyone who posted was Baglady. She hadn't posted in here for a long time. Socks was his word for changing your name to post. Sock pupppets.I guess they finally got enough complaints to take action.
Baglady

Nashville, IN

#19 May 30, 2013
Let us all pray for this poor delusional man. He enjoys torturing windows and disabled people. We are not victims. We are survivors. Have a blessed day BH. We will pray for you to mend your evil ways.
Baglady

Nashville, IN

#20 May 30, 2013
It worked all of his posts of today are gone.
Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#22 May 30, 2013
Silvervixen wrote:
Bounty hunter was banned. That garbage is over
1. As I've repeated pointed out, old bag, you're an habitual liar in practically everything you say. Ergo, the obvious.

2. Old bag, you're the troll. You're the one who has started thread after thread and post after post attacking me for pointing out your use socks and multiple accounts.

3. The legal definition of stalking does not apply to bouncing around and replying to all your attack threads and posts.

4. Old bag, you're just a stupid idiotic redneck who uses the internet to act out on your mental problems.

I actually have a life and happen to have been too busy the past couple of days to deal with crap.

It's a shame you don't have a life so that you stop spewing your crap all over Topix.
Baglady

Nashville, IN

#23 May 30, 2013
And now someone is reduced to copy and post. How sad. I will pray for you also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassie Fields Apr 17 Buck 17
Katie Smith (Oct '17) Apr 11 Booty man 3
Jason Ray Dreiman Mar 22 Anonymous 1
the pony Mar '18 ron 1
Staci Pfoff (Mar '17) Mar '18 Bruno 2
Michelle Loveall Mar '18 Bruno 2
Mike Robinson Mar '18 Anonymous 2

Vincennes Jobs

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages