Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www2.indystar.com/articles/7/223773-33...

just a quote from the link here.

In Knox County, where Vincennes is the county seat, residents are living in the heart of a Hoosier "meth corridor" that stretches along the Wabash River from Terre Haute to the Evansville area in southwestern Indiana. More meth labs have been discovered in this part of Indiana than anywhere else in the state.

County officials are feeling the pain, too. Plans are under way to build a new Knox County Jail because the current jail is often crowded. And meth-related court cases, which once made up less than 20 percent of the total caseload, now account for more than 75 percent.

Indiana is number 1 in meth and Vincennes it says is in the heartland of this "meth corridor" where most of the meth labs have been found in the state. you guys are right though,meth in Vincennes isn't as bad as I make it sound.
discouraged

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

discouraged wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously need to check your dates!! The new jail was built years ago! Knox was at one time the highest county for meth related drug busts. A drug task force team with ISP was coordinated and then Gibson was highest. Every county has meth related issues throughout the entire state. I have a feeling that you have a loved one on meth or your significant other left you for someone bc someone couldn't be this persistent on this subject unless it has personally affected you in some way. However, get up to date on your info! Since you keep bringing up this issue, what do you suggest be find about it and how can you help?
Sorry "be done about it" not be find
Susie

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Meth is what keeps out towns in business!
Marry

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

mps wants our guns taken away, he constantly talks about drugs. anyone else wondering if he is trying to protect himself and get rid of competition?
Kenny

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

it does seem strange. maybe msg is up to not good
Umm

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Debbie has a huge meth problem.Her lips are burnt up & blistered!
Patty

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Umm wrote:
Debbie has a huge meth problem.Her lips are burnt up & blistered!
debbie who?
Unsure

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Don't remember her last name.Moved back in with her husband that ran her over.Always complaining that she is in pain.Highlighted hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vincennes Discussions

Search the Vincennes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evil VU (Aug '13) 2 hr concerned 29
Black Panther Mine Jul 9 Rachelle 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
Name released in Knox County fatal fire Jun 29 Boss man 2
Old picture postcard Jun 29 Jack Saylor 1
Addd Jun 28 Rand theft auto 5 online 1
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vincennes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••