Vincennes Police Investigate Death of...

Vincennes Police Investigate Death of VU Student

There are 7 comments on the Hometown News Daily story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Vincennes Police Investigate Death of VU Student. In it, Hometown News Daily reports that:

Vincennes City Police, Vincennes University Police and Indiana State Police were kept busy Saturday evening with the Death Investigation of a Vincennes University student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown News Daily.

MoeCato

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
You were a great friend and a even better father. You will truly be missed. My God be with your love ones.

Love,
Monasha & Nick
Ginger

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Wabash Valley Comm. has posted both Homicide and Suicide. It can't be both. Either way my Sympathy to the Family.
the insider

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Prayers to the family. I agree Ginger it went from homicide to suicide overnight. That's a big difference. Cover up so someone or something doesn't look bad? Someone said they thought they heard firecrackers around that area at that time. And he was found by the front door. I find that odd.
mattie stalling

Mishawaka, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
love you malcom and we miss you
Please

Washington, IN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Here we go again!!! Is everyone gonna scream cover up? Let me guess next people will be saying Vincennes doesn't care about black people, and they don't want to waste the money to prosecute this case because he was black, so it must be a suicide!! I'm here to tell everyone only 90 percent of Vincennes is racist. So there is only a 10 percent chance it was a murder!
Ginger

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
umm hey no one was talking bad about the police. The reporters got it wrong. Wabash valley communique. not the Vincennes Police. Sounds like your the bigot
concerned

Washington, IN

#9 Aug 14, 2013
I believe the boy next door, His friends and mother, Bruce Trapscot and Andrew G Bowers(white van blue or red stripes) and someone nextdoor (Harry Frank Russell?) are killing people also a giant gas truck(natural gas?)drives by, motorcycles, scooters, vans, suv's all kinds of cars,(also a white dodge dakota?), and a Purple suv type car like a Nissan Cube, they like blue like a gang and they are hacking this computer and spray me, my food, and my toilet with poison,(bunker hill Vincennes In. 47591) Joseph Marion Calvert and (Donald Brittin Mullins(false address?) is a murderer with them too (47591) these attaks happen when i say anything about Andrew G Bowers - Donald Brittin Mullins - Aaron D Bellamy SR.- James Russell Rogers - Harry Frank Russell - Samuel Joseph Reagan - Joseph Marion Calvert - Larry T Bass - Ronald Michael Apke Jr.- Joshua John Nolan (47591)or anyone on the sex offender list , i believe they are killing people and stealing their cars, i'm hearing kids screaming, gunshots and crows, told police wont do anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shernita tullis? Jun 15 Anonymous 1
Shernita tullis Jun 15 Anonymous 1
looking for smoke in Vincennes Jun 9 nater 1
Any body remember a lady name Dee. She was a ka... May 29 Bill 1
Classmates 1981-82 ITT-Tech Apr '16 Fmi 1
Hookah bar (Aug '15) Mar '16 Tiny Tim 2
♯♭♬ One more time.... ♪... Jan '16 Moldy_OlDiEs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages