First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Brick

Vincennes, IN

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Travis, it's all yours now ! You have failled at the theater, you will fail at this , there is nobody left around you to collect insurance off of so where you getting your money from, who did you trick, con, cheat this time?
Confused II

Vincennes, IN

#2 Aug 7, 2012
I am confused just how Travis intend to make money for the theater ?
By paying $57000 in taxes and liens ? For a property worth by his own admission worth $80000
That is a profit of 23000
If he gets it cleaned up for free ( good luck with that )
So whats the game ..what's the plan, who does he scam now ? Not me or my family again. I will never see the chair Travis promised my dad and the city will never see the gimbel corner cleaned up with him scamming everyone.
Brick

Vincennes, IN

#3 Aug 7, 2012
I don't know where you got your numbers but it is $36,000 and the property worth $13k
At least that is what I heard on the radio
Confused II

Vincennes, IN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
My numbers came from Travis' radio interview ! My name is confused but you are !
GIVE HER THE MONEY BACK

Vincennes, IN

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Confused II wrote:
I am confused just how Travis intend to make money for the theater ?
By paying $57000 in taxes and liens ? For a property worth by his own admission worth $80000
That is a profit of 23000
If he gets it cleaned up for free ( good luck with that )
So whats the game ..what's the plan, who does he scam now ? Not me or my family again. I will never see the chair Travis promised my dad and the city will never see the gimbel corner cleaned up with him scamming everyone.
We all know you paid for a chair!! We have all heard over and over that you paid for a chair!! We all know that you are MAD you have not gotten you chair!!
I would personally think that seating would be the LAST thing to go in, but that is just my opinion.
When you make a donation, it is out of the goodness of your heart. You should do it because you can and because you want to, not because you want to control or slam every aspect of the program.
I have no involvement with the theater and I have no personal knowledge of Travis, other than the horrible bashing I get to witness on here and on "TAKE BACK VINCENNES". I know how much work, energy and money it takes to remodel a house...so I am sure a project like the theater is overwhelming.
Either way, it isn't your project.
I don't know how much you paid for the chair, but I wish Travis would give you your $$ back, so that you could donate to some other cause...giving you something else to try to contol and to complain about.(good luck finding any organization that will spend MONEY exactly the way you see fit...)
Take back

Vincennes, IN

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Traivs should give me back my money and everyone else's he has scammed it from. But he won't because he has spent it all on him self not the theater, he ( travis' words ) said on the radio that all the work was done with donated labor and material, where did the money go Travis , where did it go ? In your pocket ? Write me a Check today you know who to make it out to
Hey Juli

Oxford, OH

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Take back wrote:
Traivs should give me back my money and everyone else's he has scammed it from. But he won't because he has spent it all on him self not the theater, he ( travis' words ) said on the radio that all the work was done with donated labor and material, where did the money go Travis , where did it go ? In your pocket ? Write me a Check today you know who to make it out to
In my line of thinking, It is possible that DONATED materials could include materials PURCHASED with donated money. I have yet to see proof of a SCAM, charges being filed that show he is scamming anyone, which at last check is still illegal.
Hey juli

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Well have Travis release the expenditures of the theater company, so I see where my money went. Come I double dog dare him, he won't and you know it, cause there is no accounting of the money !
omg

Columbus, IN

#9 Aug 8, 2012
you should check on that. I don't think he is legally required to do that . And don't know why he would. Because some whiner goes on a gossip site and dares him to? what a joke you are.
Hey juli

Vincennes, IN

#10 Aug 10, 2012
He should do that so people know what percentage of the money goes to the pantheon and what goes to "overhead" ( Travis's living expenses)
He won't he's a crook and a con artisit that nobody should give a dime because all it does is pay for his new apt. In northern Knox county
I am personal offened to know my money went to his salary and not theater the company swindled my family and others NOBODY DONATE TO IT UNTILL SOMEONE ELSE OWNS IT!!!!
Hey Travis

Vincennes, IN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Tell everybody how you lost the last building that was given to you! Will you do that? Remember you said the rent would go to the pantheon theater company, did it or did you just get a free place to stay until the police removed you from the building
penny

Columbus, IN

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Hey juli wrote:
He should do that so people know what percentage of the money goes to the pantheon and what goes to "overhead" ( Travis's living expenses)
He won't he's a crook and a con artisit that nobody should give a dime because all it does is pay for his new apt. In northern Knox county
I am personal offened to know my money went to his salary and not theater the company swindled my family and others NOBODY DONATE TO IT UNTILL SOMEONE ELSE OWNS IT!!!!
That being said you don't donate to any charity do you? They all pay salarys out of the donations.And thery will not on demand tell you where the money went. Pull your pants up and stop being a cry baby. get over it get on.
Yes they do

Vincennes, IN

#13 Aug 13, 2012
penny wrote:
<quoted text>That being said you don't donate to any charity do you? They all pay salarys out of the donations.And thery will not on demand tell you where the money went. Pull your pants up and stop being a cry baby. get over it get on.
Reputable charities do, so I don't expect the pantheon theater corp to.
DO NOT DONATE TO THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE A NEW OWNER
patty

Columbus, IN

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Yes they do wrote:
<quoted text>
Reputable charities do, so I don't expect the pantheon theater corp to.
DO NOT DONATE TO THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE A NEW OWNER
Oh I see we should all check with you before we donate to any one . Got it Whinny B
Yes they do

Vincennes, IN

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Why is the board not more active? Why is the board just relatives ? Why do I care ?
I just don't want to see somebody else's family to have to go through same heartache I have. I promise you I will keep encouraging people to ask about the board and the expenditures before they donte. Just please show me where the money goes.
Former supporter

Vincennes, IN

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Cant tell you how many times I have spoke up, defended, travis for trying to restore the pantheon when everybody else failed, but now putting the pantheon in jeopardy by taking on the gimbel site is unbelievable, all the money, time and effort wasted because one person making decisions that, us the donors, really are confused about. It was a pipe dream at best just restoring the theater, without some governmental help, now after losing the walks building, decides to now take on the mountain of bricks. Just to get back at the city? And claims that the city won't help him, one to many times crying wolf. I am done thanks for nothing
Hello

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Travis, Jon , Scott, Dode, Lommel, anybody got an intelligent response, nope did not think so
patty

Columbus, IN

#18 Aug 15, 2012
Why does any one think they are reading any of this? If you have a problem with them, go to them . Don't go on a sleezy gossip site and expect answers.
Joni Herr

Highlandville, MO

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Travis, Please clean up the corner!
Joannie E Herr

Lafayette, IN

#20 Aug 27, 2012
I your going to use my name, then do it right dum ass! and as far as I'm concered it can stay that way for another year or two!!! No one can make any body do anything unless its extorstion in this town to get their way. Sound like we got a lot of people with to much time on their hand, instead of helping and just sitting around bitching! Get with the programs folks! Its either going to be the hard way or the easy way, and only the Mayor should reach a real hand out instead of lieing to a guy on the phone he wants to talk private and then when he shows up that alone visit is with 3 other guys. Intemadation? 3 against 1, If the Mayor can not honor he's call to meet privately the ambush a single person just don't sound fair. And yes, that is the fact !

PS was in GHS all last week so wasn't even on here, so I think I know who used my name, go for it....oh, how people forget so easy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classmates 1981-82 ITT-Tech Apr 29 Fmi 1
Hookah bar (Aug '15) Mar '16 Tiny Tim 2
♯♭♬ One more time.... ♪... Jan '16 Moldy_OlDiEs 1
gas prices Dec '15 Racal Moore 1
News Provided photos: (top left) Jack Harris, (botto... Dec '15 Kparedez 1
News State declines to review local Regional Cities ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Clintoris 1
Vincennes Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '15 Musikologist 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages