Tom Smith Rentals
SisterMaryFranci s

Vincennes, IN

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Has anyone ever had to deal with Tom Smith Rentals? I have looked at a couple of his flats (apartments) and they are very slummy. Is he a Slumlord? Any advice would be welcomed. Bless you!

Franklin, IN

#2 Mar 4, 2011
what area are you looking at. I have no direct knowledge of him, but due to my job I know most areas of the city
SisterMaryFranci s

Vincennes, IN

#3 Mar 4, 2011
I would like to be away from Bunker Hill area, North end. I would like a cute little neighborhood and safe.

Washington, IN

#4 Mar 6, 2011
good luck finding safe here but out by the ymca apts look decent there

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#5 Jun 14, 2012
He is a slumlord. All of his apartments are nasty and roach infested...

His wife is horrible too. All of their tenants tend to be crackheads, so be careful if you want an apartment. Your neighbors might not be what you would like them to be.

Wabash, IN

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Tom is money hungry.He is a preacher if that tells you anything.He puts on a good front but most his properties are roach infested and he will only spray twice a year.I rented off him for years unfortunately.Stacey is also correct about his tenants. 4 years renting from him and 7 drug dealers/users as neighbors.3 decent neighbors.

Vincennes, IN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Avoid Indian hills Apartments, the ones on Indian-named streets, out by Oubache Trails Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Strange Oct 2 4thumbs 1
Andrew Bowers Oct 1 Lola 4
Carl Evans (Sep '13) Sep 28 Asking 8
sex offenders Sep 28 Kryptonire 2
Jennifer Miller Hess (Jul '11) Sep 28 itdontmatter 13
Gi posse all members where sex offenders Sep 25 Adam 1
Bubba is pregnant by Kevin gi posse Sep 18 Ronnie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages