Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#41 May 25, 2013
Gawd! And you're using MORE stupid socks to CYA!

Don't you get just how OBVIOUS your actions are and your socks too?

You are amazingly stupid!
Bob

Washington, IN

#42 May 25, 2013
waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa Patty is on Topix being mean to me. oh and she is 5 people. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Waaaaaaaaaa. This loon went on another forum and tattled on his self. lol what a little boy he is. Now who is stalking who?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#43 May 25, 2013
LMAO! You're such a dumbass!

You can't even keep your stories straight!

According to you all these socks aren't you but now you admit they are! LOL!

Tell me, which are you, a drunk or a pill head?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#44 May 25, 2013
You were REALLY stupid making accusations of criminal activity against Mr. Charles.

Things like that are actionable, and are the lowest things a troll like you can do online and I was obliged to notify him as any decent person should and would.

What you did proves you are real scum and should have your access to the internet removed.

I sincerely hope you get what you asked for.
Bob

Washington, IN

#45 May 25, 2013
The way I read it is you stalking good people. The stalking accusation is against you.Howdy .My name is Bob. I am 82 years old and I think you are a waste of flesh. Now run and cry to people who don't care. I didn't accuse Steve of nothin. I know the boy. I think he is a piece of sh*t. But I got more respect for him that you. Cry baby.Now why is it you think everyone is that girl? You can't tell us her last name or what town she lives in. What happen she turn you down at some time? You are making a fool of yourself boy. Them folks over on that boys Forum like the girl. They won't take anything you take seriously. Most of them folks you named over there as being Patty, are registered over there. Suck it up, you came here to start a fight. People getting real tired of you. So go away now. Turd.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#46 May 25, 2013
What is the matter with you?

Do you think everyone but you is stupid?

Do you think you're SO clever that no one can discern what you're doing?

Allow me to clue you in.

You're neither smart nor clever.

What you are is a lowlife scumsucking internutz troll addicted to playing sick games online.

I REALLY hope you get what your actions have asked for. You should have NEVER made accusations of criminal activity against anyone.

Do you still want to play old bag?
mr mps

Carlisle, IN

#47 May 25, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
What is the matter with you?
Do you think everyone but you is stupid?
Do you think you're SO clever that no one can discern what you're doing?
Allow me to clue you in.
You're neither smart nor clever.
What you are is a lowlife scumsucking internutz troll addicted to playing sick games online.
I REALLY hope you get what your actions have asked for. You should have NEVER made accusations of criminal activity against anyone.
Do you still want to play old bag?
I admire your work. youre like a troll brotha from another motha. that being said.. i called dibs on these old people along time ago! i pee'd on em and everything!
Bill Priff

San Antonio, TX

#48 May 26, 2013
Don't any of you people have jobs to do, or are you drawing welfare and spending your day dishing people you don't even know. Get a life!
mr mps

Carlisle, IN

#49 May 26, 2013
lol dishing. well, most people dont work on weekends billy! and i do know people on here! "Texas" huh!? i can tell me and you arent gonna get along!
Bob

Washington, IN

#50 May 26, 2013
Bill Priff wrote:
Don't any of you people have jobs to do, or are you drawing welfare and spending your day dishing people you don't even know. Get a life!
I'm retired . I think Bounty hunter is a welfare baby daddy.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#51 May 26, 2013
Bill Priff wrote:
Mr. Gentry! Why are you involving yourself in this? Are you bored?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#52 May 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm retired . I think Bounty hunter is a welfare baby daddy.
Why are you using the screen name of one of Morgan's socks?
Reporter

Vincennes, IN

#53 May 26, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you using the screen name of one of Morgan's socks?
Jim had h I v
Truth is

Washington, IN

#54 May 26, 2013
All jokes aside.This so called " Bounty Hunter" is doing some really criminal things here on topix.I believe he is mentally sick.I have reported him to topix.I have also reported him to the law.I have a case number.I really have no idea half of what he talks about.I do know he is following people around on topix, harassing them,belittling them,stalking them,name calling and slandering.It only takes a few hours to get the ISP this info is coming from.The hard drive will then be removed and checked for and other criminal activity this person may be involved with.Now Im sure Mr. Bounty hunter will have a lot to say about this post.Im positive it will all be negative and will not make any scence.Go ahead and say what you have to say and that will be just another documented post.Do not respond to this "person."Stay away.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#55 May 26, 2013
LMAO!

The last troll that tried that lying line of attack wound up booted from Topix and running scared from a subpoena.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#56 May 26, 2013
Now, just like with all your other lies, it's time step up old bag.

So you called a law enforcement agency.

Which one?

So you have a 'case number'.

What is it?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#57 May 26, 2013
I happen to know a WHOLE lot more about how this works than you do, which is why I know you're either lying or were laughed off.

The police would have told you

1. To get off the site

2. It's not a criminal matter

3. They don't have jurisdiction

Now for the legalities

1. To make a complaint you would have to give your contact information.

2. A complaint is public information, including all your contact information, and can easily be acquired by a simple request.

3. Any complaint you'd try to make would be a fraudulent one.

4. Making a fraudulent complaint is a crime in Indiana, the crime of False Reporting.

5. You will be charged and prosecuted for such a crime.

You continue to step further into deep doo-doo old bag. Do you still want to play?
Reporter

Vincennes, IN

#58 May 26, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
I happen to know a WHOLE lot more about how this works than you do, which is why I know you're either lying or were laughed off.
The police would have told you
1. To get off the site
2. It's not a criminal matter
3. They don't have jurisdiction
Now for the legalities
1. To make a complaint you would have to give your contact information.
2. A complaint is public information, including all your contact information, and can easily be acquired by a simple request.
3. Any complaint you'd try to make would be a fraudulent one.
4. Making a fraudulent complaint is a crime in Indiana, the crime of False Reporting.
5. You will be charged and prosecuted for such a crime.
You continue to step further into deep doo-doo old bag. Do you still want to play?
bounty hunter rocks I will be your witness you did nothing wrong. These people don't know the law

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59 May 26, 2013
Reporter wrote:
<quoted text> Jim had h I v
Jim who?
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#60 May 26, 2013
LMAO!

You can't keep your stories straight.

Remember, you keep saying you're not Patty, so WHY would you be interested in finding out WHO Jim is.

GAWD! You're amazingly stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the GI Posse members etc Sep 17 Frame 4
Poll Would a skate park really benefit Bicknell's yo... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Marinda 4
Hot guy Aug '17 To shy 4
Travis Haynes (Nov '13) Jul '17 Here 31
Pawn shop by v,u, Jul '17 Hateful 3
Amanda Hertus Jul '17 Joe 1
coach Jul '17 student 1

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages