Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 May 23, 2013
Sorry my first post here was so long. I just found out who he thinks I am.I talked to my grandkids and got the info. Maybe this will explain why he is attacking. He hounded poor Jim yarbrough till he died. Then Started in on his widow. Now it seems because I live in Washington, its my turn. I am not as weak as they were and my grand kids will fight him also. Thanks Kitten for the info. I agree with kitten every one report him.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#22 May 23, 2013
That's all BS and you know it.

You're just continuing to pull stuff out of thin air, and THAT'S utterly hilarious watching your stupidity.

You're backstory is BS too, but you already knew we both knew that.

Seriously, pull the plug and get help!
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#23 May 23, 2013
LMATO!

You can't even keep your stories straight!

Your stupidity in what you're trying to do will fix you and not me. Once they start looking at your actions...
Kitten

Washington, IN

#24 May 23, 2013
Oh but you are so wrong. We have court papers and the print out of the emails.Everything my grandma just said is true and we can prove it. We have all reported you for stalking and harrassment. I encourage everyone else to do the same.We will no longer give you any control. I am going to beg Mr Jim and LadyAlone to come back. I'm a student at VU .I will have my friends report you too. Better wash your socks your gonna need them.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#25 May 23, 2013
You're SO crazy, and you're not fooling anyone with all your sock action.

You're also a liar, because it's obvious it's you behind all those screen names and accounts.

I can't believe you're so stupid that you think no one can tell.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#26 May 23, 2013
And BTW, it's YOU who's wrong, but you're far too stupid to realize it.
kitten

Chicago, IL

#27 May 24, 2013
Bounty hunter should be so proud.miss patty had a stroke this morning.way to go Steve Charles.I hope you rot in hell
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#28 May 24, 2013
Prove it!

Hospital/newspaper records only.

None of your sock shenanigans old bag.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#29 May 24, 2013
BTW, you're an idiot who doesn't know what you think you know.
kitten

United States

#30 May 24, 2013
Oh sure so you can go harass the family at the hospital. No way
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#31 May 25, 2013
LMAO!!! Yeah, right!

It was obvious you were lying and weren't going to be able to prove anything but give excuses why you couldn't.

You're a TOTAL nutcase. Get help!
bobbie123

United States

#32 May 25, 2013
Why would they give you any info.they owe you nothing.you're a stalker.you need to grow some balls and leave that woman alone.you're a mental case.

Location hidden

#33 May 25, 2013
no one is going to give a stalker information about the victims where abouts. you really are insane.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#34 May 25, 2013
Now old bag, I told you none of those sock shenanigans.

How foolish do you think anyone is when you CAN'T be in the hospital because you're one the internet and especially HERE posting.

You're seen doing all this socking so I don't know why you think you're so clever or cute.

You're just a nutcase who doesn't have a life so you have to create one on the internutz and inflict your psychoses on everyone else.

You're part of the scourge of the internet.

If you had anyone that cared about you, they'd pull your internutz plug and get you help.

You're a sad sick old bag.

Location hidden

#35 May 25, 2013
where do you think Patty lives? If you know so much about her tell us where she lives. Tell us something besides your fantasies
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#36 May 25, 2013
That doesn't have anything to do with anything old bag.

You're just trying to change the subject because you've been caught in another of you're outlandish lies and more of you're stupid socking.

You don't even care how dishonest it makes you.

Personally, I think you are most likely a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.

I know plenty of people who are disabled and actually have a life, unlike you who doesn't and has to create this insane fiction on the internutz.

Seriously, don't you have anyone who cares enough about you to pull your internutz and get you help?

Location hidden

#37 May 25, 2013
you don't know where she lives , how about the Town she lives in? the State? how about what her name is? she must have a last name? why are you stalking her?
Ziggy

Washington, IN

#38 May 25, 2013
I feel so bad about this. I was the one that asked the questions that got this started. No I am not Patty either. I was just looking for a good local forum in Southern Ind. Who ever Bounty Hunter is he suddenly started attacking everyone and calling them Patty. He has gone after Old Bob, Jimdy, Harleygirl,and LadyAlone . Just everyone. Even the young people. I am so sorry to all of them and all of you who have to put up with this. I regret this so much.

Location hidden

#39 May 25, 2013
I have had enough I am going back to facebook at least there I can un friend the crazys
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#40 May 25, 2013
No one's stalking you, idiot.

That's just another outlandish lie you've made up to CYA over your socks and multiple accounts being exposed.

The thing is, and it shows just how stupid you are, you accused Mr. Charles of criminal activity.

I've left a notification for him and I sincerely hope he pursues it legally.

You're so stupid and self involved you don't even realize what you've done to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Closed Rest Area On Hwy 50 Between Lawrence... Nov 30 Pumped It 4
Trains Nov 18 Friend of Aleks 6
ISO,step son Nov 12 didi 1
A poem Nov '16 MotherLover 1
Crime - Gangs - Thugs (Sep '08) Nov '16 Diarrhea_anne_frank 36
Snap chat Oct '16 Schooled 2
Misty Mathis Oct '16 You like Possums ... 2

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance