stalker:defined in english

Posted in the Vincennes Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
april

Vincennes, IN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
If your pursuing or spreading lies about a girl who wants NOTHING to do with you then your guilty of stalking.cyberstalking is when your spreadin your lies online.group stalkin is when your using a large group of people to do this.aaron was never stalking me but your lies made it appear that way.because why?I liked him and not you.you don't think he's worth it.that's your opinion but you destroyed our lives for your opinion.you stole identites.thinking whatever you were thinking.
carla

Bloomington, IN

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Who?
Bounty Hunter is stalking Baglady. Who is stalking you?
april

Vincennes, IN

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Aaron&dave isn't those who are tryin to controll my life are.they did the same thing to another girl.named andrea blamed everyone else.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Carla is a sock of BagLady1.
carla

Bloomington, IN

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Bounty Hunter is a delusional psycho who feels the need to be center of attention. Carla is not a sock.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 16, 2013
^^^

Old bag.

Lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, sock, sock, sock.

“whatever”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2014
Bounty Hunter wrote:
^^^

Old bag.

Lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, sock, sock, sock.
Can I please ask what in the hell does a sock refer to?
carla

Columbus, IN

#8 Mar 12, 2014
A sock in bounty hunters world is if someone who changes their id to fit the thread, I am carla but I could have changed to u r a stalker for this thread. That would have been a "sock" in his/her mind.

“whatever”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2014
carla wrote:
A sock in bounty hunters world is if someone who changes their id to fit the thread, I am carla but I could have changed to u r a stalker for this thread. That would have been a "sock" in his/her mind.
Ok that is seriously weird but thank you for telling me.
carla

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Bounty hunter thinks everyone in Decker, Tell City, Washington and Vincennes, oh and Jasper is Baglady. We aren't of course but Bounty Hunter is delusional at best.

“whatever”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2014
carla wrote:
Bounty hunter thinks everyone in Decker, Tell City, Washington and Vincennes, oh and Jasper is Baglady. We aren't of course but Bounty Hunter is delusional at best.
Wow that is seriously messed up!! Is there something wrong with that person? I mean I would think so!
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Mar 13, 2014
This looks like another instance of your right hand talking to your left hand, Patty/Old Bag/Carla et al.

For certain we have another troll account as 'Real' has already been caught coming off as both masculine and feminine...

...just like you do, Patty/Old Bag/Carla.
carla

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2014
Again BH has proven what I said. Real you have now become a woman who it seems passed away a few weeks ago. It will now make up un truths about you and swear they are facts. good luck.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2014
LMAO!

You're a hoot and a bald faced liar.

You're no more dead than the man in the moon, and that's not to mention you've been caught online numerous times even after you've been claiming you're dead, Patty/Old Bag/Baglady/Carla etc..
carla

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2014
umm you are delusional. I am not dead. Bagladys grand children are grieving her so we assume that means she is. I suggest you get a life.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 13, 2014
LMAO!

Yeah, Carla/Baglady/Patty/Old Bag and on and on and on, you're so full of it and you're not fooling anyone.

You're flat out lying, and as I pointed out, you've been caught online since you've claimed you, as Baglady, died.

Come one, why don't you tell the truth and tell the world why it is you're SO scared that you hide and lie.

It just appears to me that you're just a crazy old nutbag sociopath with multiple internet access and a government teat to suck off of living in government subsidized housing acting out your insane delusions online.

Someone should call in a mental health check up on you.

“whatever”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2014
Ummm i don't know what a "troll" is so I really don't know how to respond to that first of all & I am a woman I can assure you that & I'm not dead, I'm very much alive & I put my name as real because I like to keep it a 100% real with people whether they like my responses or not. I try to be civil & nice until someone pushes my buttons or I see something that was written or wrote that was inappropriate or wrong in my opinion.
carla

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2014
where? where am I that I am doing all of this? Prove any of your lies. I dare you.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Mar 13, 2014
LOL!

Rattle the cage and look what pops up!

As I've told you and told you, Old Bag, you're so crazy that you can't help but bust yourself out and continually prove again and again everything I've repeatedly proved about you.

You've busted yourself out in multiple ways just today.

<snicker!>
carla

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2014
You really don't realize you are talking to multiple people. It is sad really. You should get help. For a change give some proof of anything you have said. Where am I ? Where do I live that is Government subsidized? lol oh you can't . You don't know any of us. You didn't even know Baglady . She was just someone you chose to abuse. Your sad just Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Haynes (Nov '13) 1 hr Curious facebook 24
Hot guy Mon To shy 1
Who was the GI Posse members etc Jul 15 Wondering 3
Amanda Hertus Jul 12 Joe 1
Pawn shop by v,u, Jul 10 honest 2
coach Jul 6 student 1
Satin Lady (Dec '11) Jun 27 Geronimo 22

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance