Southern Illinois mayor, Vincennes ma...

Southern Illinois mayor, Vincennes man facing federal indictments

There are 3 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Southern Illinois mayor, Vincennes man facing federal indictments. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

Max R. Schauf, 56, currently the mayor of Bridgeport, Illinois and Paul R. Kramer, 62, of Vincennes, Indiana, were arraigned today in federal district court in Benton on federal charges of mail fraud and obstruction of justice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

bob

Columbus, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Who is Paul Krammer? Name sounds familiar
joe

Noblesville, IN

#2 Nov 9, 2012
This is funny.. The arrogant Mad Max Schauf going to jail.
Curly

Washington, IN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Paul Kramer aka "PK". He owns/operates a small used car lot and auto detailing shop on old US 41 south in Vincennes. He is a nice guy and never did anything wrong....until now I guess. I wish him the best but he had beter tell the feds everything he knows or they will cook his goose for sure. I hear he lied about a backhoe scam involving Max Schauf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satin Lady (Dec '11) Sat Old Goat 21
Roommate May 19 full 2
Trains (Sep '16) May 19 curious 25
Pawn shop by v,u, May 15 proud to be american 1
Travis Haynes (Nov '13) Apr '17 Relitive 5
Vincennes Music Thread (Dec '13) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Schizophrenic guy at vincennes university Apr '17 One love 4

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance