Ummm

Bloomington, IN

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Easter.My family and I were playing baseball in the front yard.My husband asked me what that noise was and of I heard it? I said yes.The next thing I know my husband,13,10 year old and me were literally running indoors for our life.I heard at least 30 rounds or more right next to my head.The rest of my family heard them also.We could have been killed.Now my husband has hunted since he was 8.He knows all about gun safety.He can carry a concealed weapon as well.He worked on the police force for a short time in another state.The sheriff said he was shooting a high powered rifle.The sheriff told him to stop.That was it, because we are allowed to shoot in the country.Now I am afraid for my kids safety when they go outside to play.I believe you should own and use a gun if you know how to be safe.The person shooting the apparently had no common scence or truly hadn't any expierence with guns.Any opinions are welcome.
kitten

Carbon, IN

#22 Apr 5, 2013
"Since 1968, "more Americans have died from gunfire than died in … all the wars of this country's history." (True) We tallied about 1.4 million firearm deaths compared with 1.2 million in war"
"Since 1968, "more Americans have died from gunfire than died in … all the wars of this country's history." (True) We tallied about 1.4 million firearm deaths compared with 1.2 million in war"
There is no reason to insult people just because they disagree with you. I think your point of view is ignorant ,, but I did not insult you.I am entitled to my point of view as you are.I think you are a egotistical idiot , but that's just my point. of view .Maybe you should go back to school.I am done posting here you can not change some peoples view.Ignorance is contagious
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#23 Apr 5, 2013
kitten wrote:
There is no reason to insult people just because they disagree with you. I think your point of view is ignorant ,, but I did not insult you.I am entitled to my point of view as you are.I think you are a egotistical idiot , but that's just my point. of view .Maybe you should go back to school.I am done posting here you can not change some peoples view.Ignorance is contagious
"Why is the seymour/ carlise trash posting in Vincennes?"

"Actually I'm a college student here. I know enough about this state to know where the trash is and I was going by your language and use of words. You can not hide who you are."

"You should try going back and getting your 6th grade diploma."

"You are a tard, prove your numbers"

"I came from Virginia. We get a Diploma there. They may here but you wouldn't know would you."

you're right, you didn't insult anyone.
Beaver hunter

Vincennes, IN

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Jim,

Go back to your own country and screw little Altar Boys. We don't need another foreigner's opinion.
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#26 Apr 5, 2013
you're probably just mad cause you NEED a gun to get beaver mr. beaver hunter!
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#27 Apr 5, 2013
internet messed up so my bad for the triple post. its no big deal though so get over it.
mps

San Jose, CA

#29 Apr 10, 2013
about 40-50 kids died since my last post. are you guys happy yet? is 56 kids a week a tolerable number for you?
Bob

Carbon, IN

#30 Apr 10, 2013
proof?
mps

San Jose, CA

#31 Apr 10, 2013
ffs bob don't you have a google button? also, are you following me?
mps

San Jose, CA

#32 Apr 10, 2013
http://www.childrensdefense.org/take-action/o... there read up on that unless you want a pdf file!
Bob

Carbon, IN

#33 Apr 10, 2013
I am not the one posting numbers. If you can prove your so called facts.Post them with your garbage. We shouldn't have to verify you rants. I live here, I read all the threads. I post on the ones I choose. You don't like it ,,, tough. In the mean time I will be setting here cleaning my guns .
mps

San Jose, CA

#34 Apr 10, 2013
why wont you check the numbers on those sites bobby! do you not care about kids!? just pretend it isn't happening! you sir need jesus. do you want to be sitting there cleaning your guns when jesus comes back?
Bob

Carbon, IN

#35 Apr 10, 2013
yup I will be. I got Jesus in my life for almost 80 years.I don't need to look up your horse manure.I don't care. I think you are a funny little person. Are you one of them Ca fellows who stands on corners asking for dates ,lol.I bet you are .And my name is Bob not bobby. whats your name,, bambi?????

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 10, 2013
lol Bob,, I think, because he was in Vincennes once upon a time he thinks he gets to judge ,lol . Ignoring him is the best thing to do.
mps

San Jose, CA

#37 Apr 11, 2013
im in Vincennes every night! I lived there for well over a decade and have been going to Vincennes ever since john deere was where hucks is. I have every right to badmouth that giant meth lab you call a city. Vincennes is an ok place to live if youre ok with your kids trying meth in middle school,

Location hidden

#38 Apr 11, 2013
mps wrote:
im in Vincennes every night! I lived there for well over a decade and have been going to Vincennes ever since john deere was where hucks is. I have every right to badmouth that giant meth lab you call a city. Vincennes is an ok place to live if youre ok with your kids trying meth in middle school,
"I said im not in Vincennes but I forgot to check it ok god! this isnt the only forum I post on I have a lot of people to piss off bobby! I did leave Vincennes though! I guess youre trying to say you like metheads and trains!? the pedophiles per square mile in Vincennes is why I really left." Make up your mind. you are in california but still make it to Vincennes every night?

Location hidden

#39 Apr 11, 2013
mps is a flat out liar, ignore the ignorant
mps

Carlisle, IN

#40 Apr 11, 2013
i am not!
mps

Carlisle, IN

#41 Apr 11, 2013
am I from Carlisle or California?
mps

San Jose, CA

#42 Apr 11, 2013
you be the judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shernita tullis? Jun 15 Anonymous 1
Shernita tullis Jun 15 Anonymous 1
looking for smoke in Vincennes Jun 9 nater 1
Any body remember a lady name Dee. She was a ka... May '16 Bill 1
Classmates 1981-82 ITT-Tech Apr '16 Fmi 1
Hookah bar (Aug '15) Mar '16 Tiny Tim 2
♯♭♬ One more time.... ♪... Jan '16 Moldy_OlDiEs 1

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance