First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jim carrey

Carlisle, IN

#1 Apr 1, 2013
of course back when they made the 2nd amendment they were firing muskets. if they knew what kind of weapons we would have now back then they wouldn't have signed it!
kitten

Columbus, IN

#2 Apr 1, 2013
bull.
jim carrey

Carlisle, IN

#3 Apr 2, 2013
over 20 thousand kids are killed or wounded in the us every year thanks to guns and that's just the us! hows that whole I use guns for protection thing working out? whats an acceptable amount of child deaths you people are willing to accept as tolerable!? the angels cant take you to heaven if they cant get that gun from your cold dead hands!
kitten

Columbus, IN

#4 Apr 2, 2013
You are so wrong, guns are only the tool. People kill kids. they burn them, they drown them. they poison them. You take away guns they will find another method..Fire? Water? Knives? What you want to ban next? My granma was shot . She lost her Arm. She is a gun owner and you will never get her gun away. No it was not an accident some one tried to kill her.
Ryan

Vincennes, IN

#5 Apr 2, 2013
If guns are killing the kids, then we should ban spoons, they make people fat. While we're at it, we should ban cars, aircraft, recreational vehicles because they kill people as well.

Take your head out of the sand.
jim carrey

Carlisle, IN

#6 Apr 3, 2013
im not talking about people killing kids tard. im talking about kids accidently shooting themselves or other kids. either way more kids would be spared the more guns we take away from you hillbillies! and since you bring up knives pretty ure if there were knives laying around compared to guns its more likely the mortality rate of an accident would be higher with a gun as opposed to a knife. I can tell you people are from Vincennes, comparing guns with knives and spoons..... let me guess...graduated from Lincoln!? and as for you ryan! the kids aren't driving the cars and "recreational vehicles" so your comparison makes no sense. and a spoon doesn't make people fat, eating to much makes people fat. such irony, jim carrey with dumb and dumber.
kitten

Bedford, IN

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Do you read this before you post it? You are not only wrong but don't sound like you have a clue what you even think. Nothing I said hasn't been said by people all over this country. I was not raised here. I am in college here.You can't defend you point of view with out calling names. You should try going back and getting your 6th grade diploma.
gun owner

Vincennes, IN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
jim carrey wrote:
im not talking about people killing kids tard. im talking about kids accidently shooting themselves or other kids. either way more kids would be spared the more guns we take away from you hillbillies! and since you bring up knives pretty ure if there were knives laying around compared to guns its more likely the mortality rate of an accident would be higher with a gun as opposed to a knife. I can tell you people are from Vincennes, comparing guns with knives and spoons..... let me guess...graduated from Lincoln!? and as for you ryan! the kids aren't driving the cars and "recreational vehicles" so your comparison makes no sense. and a spoon doesn't make people fat, eating to much makes people fat. such irony, jim carrey with dumb and dumber.
I own a gun and I am not a hillbilly. I have one to protect my house from people and kids that think they can disrecpt folks now days and dont care for life. Kids today do have any values thanks to their up bringing now days. If I acted like kids act now, I could not sit down for a week.If they take our guns, then they will take other freedoms from us. Like knifes, spoons, and forks
yourname

Crothersville, IN

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Violent crimes haven’t gone away with the UK’s gun control. They’ve actually gone up.

Britons suffer 1,158,957 violent crimes per year, which works out at 2,034 per 100,000 residents. The U.S., meanwhile, has a rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, which is lower than France’s, at 504.

Instead of gun crime, the UK worries about knife crime. And has been practicing knife control.

The UK outlawed the switchblade and gravity knife in 1959.

In 1988 possession of a pocket knife with a blade larger than 3 inches in public became illegal.

In 1996, it became illegal to sell a razor blade to anyone under the age of 16.

In 2007, you needed a license to be able to sell “non-domestic knives.”

Despite all that knifepoint robberies rose by 10 percent this year and there are some 60,000 stabbings each year. So the push is on to outlaw long kitchen knives. Once that’s done, surely utopia will be at hand.
mps

Carlisle, IN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
kitten wrote:
Do you read this before you post it? You are not only wrong but don't sound like you have a clue what you even think. Nothing I said hasn't been said by people all over this country. I was not raised here. I am in college here.You can't defend you point of view with out calling names. You should try going back and getting your 6th grade diploma.
I wasn't aware you get a diploma for finishing 6th grade! You don't have to lie about being from Vincennes either I mean I would too but still. im still trying to gather how you think im wrong. if we took guns away there wouldn't be 20 thousands kids injured in the us a year by guns. how could that not make sense? see why I called you a tard? by the hillbillies logic though its ok cause if it isn't 20 thousand kids a year injured by guns it will be 20 thousand injured by SPOONS!
kitten

Bedford, IN

#11 Apr 3, 2013
You are a tard, prove your numbers
kitten

Bedford, IN

#12 Apr 3, 2013
I came from Virginia. We get a Diploma there. They may here but you wouldn't know would you.
meow

Vincennes, IN

#13 Apr 4, 2013
if your not from here then go post else where. but you must be here in town or you would noit be on this site nor care about what is put here. you can say your not, but your not folling any of us
mps

Carlisle, IN

#14 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sheela-raja-phd...

now you prove you got a diploma in sixth grade! picture or it didn't happen!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 4, 2013
mps wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ sheela-raja-phd/this-is-our-pa renting-mom_b_2618100.html
now you prove you got a diploma in sixth grade! picture or it didn't happen!
Seriously? You are using a "blog" on that papers site as proof? You are amusing. I don't know where you went to school. Bicknell schools use to give diplomas for 6th grade graduation. I know they still do in Washington.And I know they do in Florida schools. I would like legitimate numbers not from Huffington post or any other biased organization.Can you supply them? While you are at it how many children were killed by other means? Now I am not a college Student like kitten so I don't intimidate easily. I am a graduate,, a gun owner,, and Citizen. Instead of insulting me give some facts you can back up.
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#16 Apr 5, 2013
LadyAlone wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? You are using a "blog" on that papers site as proof? You are amusing. I don't know where you went to school. Bicknell schools use to give diplomas for 6th grade graduation. I know they still do in Washington.And I know they do in Florida schools. I would like legitimate numbers not from Huffington post or any other biased organization.Can you supply them? While you are at it how many children were killed by other means? Now I am not a college Student like kitten so I don't intimidate easily. I am a graduate,, a gun owner,, and Citizen. Instead of insulting me give some facts you can back up.
You have got to be kidding me. I have to take time out of my day when you could look this shit up yourself!? even the make believe college student from Virginia knows how to google! well here ya go!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

"Since 1968, "more Americans have died from gunfire than died in … all the wars of this country's history." (True) We tallied about 1.4 million firearm deaths compared with 1.2 million in war"

How about ABC news? that unbiased enough for ya?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/guns-wound-30-pe...

"Each year, more than 20,000 children go to U.S. emergency rooms with gun injuries, a new study estimates. That number is 30 percent higher than what researchers had previously found."

And finally, the link you should pay the most attention to!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_...

"The United Kingdom has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world. There were 0.07 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in 2010, compared to the 3.0 in the United States (over 40 times higher) and 0.21 in Germany (3 times higher).[4]"

is wiki and abc unbiased enough or would u rather me copy and paste something from the NRA website?

Thank you come again!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Why should we look it up you are the one that started with the numbers. You don't have to take time out of your day.,No one cares about you . You could just stop responding.Oh btw Kitten has been posting on here for a long time. Its well known she is a student at Vu. You, we know nothing about. You are just some whiner who wants to go against what this country was built on.
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#18 Apr 5, 2013
fine ill tell you a littler about myself.
I was born January 17th 1962 in newmarket Ontario Canada. my religion is roman catholic and my profession is actor, comedian, and producer. I have struggled with ADHD and I only have had one regret in my life and that was eternal sunshine for the spotless mind.
kitten

Bedford, IN

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Hi Lady . I haven't seen you on for awhile. How was your trip to England? I am just going to ignore this fool. As a gun owner I think its not the guns its the irresponsible people who don't know how to store a gun or even use it properly, I don't think Assault weapons should be sold. Criminals will always find a way so the regulations won't stop them. If parents are educated about gun safety, His numbers will be a lot smaller.He started out with kids being shot then jumped to criminals with guns. I don't believe he has a clue about whats really going on ,lol. Its nice to see you back home.
jim carrey

San Jose, CA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
kitten wrote:
Hi Lady . I haven't seen you on for awhile. How was your trip to England? I am just going to ignore this fool. As a gun owner I think its not the guns its the irresponsible people who don't know how to store a gun or even use it properly, I don't think Assault weapons should be sold. Criminals will always find a way so the regulations won't stop them. If parents are educated about gun safety, His numbers will be a lot smaller.He started out with kids being shot then jumped to criminals with guns. I don't believe he has a clue about whats really going on ,lol. Its nice to see you back home.
obviously you should drop out of college and apply to mcdonalds.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/guns-wound-30-pe...

"Each year, more than 20,000 children go to U.S. emergency rooms with gun injuries, a new study estimates. That number is 30 percent higher than what researchers had previously found.

Researchers at Children's Hospital Boston analyzed reports from the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey of U.S. emergency department visits from 1999 to 2007. In those eight years, they counted nearly 186,000 children, from newborns to 19-year-olds, who had been treated for firearm injuries. About 8,300 of those injuries proved fatal"

This whole link is about kids being shot so how did I jump from kids being shot to criminals? Are you majoring in letting people make you look dumb? If so, I withdraw my drop out of college comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
recommend a church Apr 17 Bender 1
hey Mar 29 poo 1
News Federal drug sting nets 19 locals (Dec '10) Mar '15 thomas jefferson 45
gas prices Jan '15 THOR 3
News State police arrest two for possessing, dealing... (Jul '09) Dec '14 Mike 31
WAOV 1450 Country (Feb '12) Nov '14 bradyt 8
steak n shake Oct '14 nancy 1
More from around the web

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]