Posted in the Vincennes Forum

XxXx749

Franklin, IN

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Looking for Tracey Hawkins. if anyone knows her
crw2112

Vincennes, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2011
yea get on face book.type in her name.she's on there .she moved to terri haute.
tracey hawkins

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Mar 9, 2012
whoever the douchebag is looking for me mighta helped if u had left a name and how to contact you but uhh ya didnt......duh....anyway if i wanted to be found ud know where i was!!!!! and it aint vincenns or terre haute....lol
cherie pilarowski

Kingston, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
lol tracey u crack me up
So what

Vincennes, IN

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Nobody cares where you live or what you are doing.Everybody already knows you are a fat stripper! Yuk! Nice teeth btw!!!! Lmfao.
So what

Vincennes, IN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Ain't is not a word.You really should have finished 6th grade.Mighta ?Might of.You are an idiot.
hey so what

Franklin, IN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
it's "might have" not "might of."

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#10 Feb 18, 2013
So what wrote:
Nobody cares where you live or what you are doing.Everybody already knows you are a fat stripper! Yuk! Nice teeth btw!!!! Lmfao.
Someone cares . They original poster asked where she is.

Tampa

#11 Feb 18, 2013
So what wrote:
Ain't is not a word.You really should have finished 6th grade.Mighta ?Might of.You are an idiot.
Ain't is in the dictionary, therefore is a word. It appears you are the "idiot"
So dumb

Vincennes, IN

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Let me guess.You were born and raised here.Im sure that you are obese,have not one tooth in your head,on welfare with about 8 kids.I bet you sit on your porch and drink 40oz. of Colt 45 with about 10 nasty dogs.I sure your house is a shack and no job because you are "disabled." You my friend are truly living the good life.Vincennes style! Keep up the good work & don't get to cold driving your scooter.

Tampa

#13 Feb 19, 2013
If you are talking to me. I am in my seventies own four businesses and was raised in Bicknell. I have retired to Florida and live very comfortably in a 6 bedroom home.I am not disabled and turned down Social Security .We have four children and 6 grandchildren all very hard workers.My choice of drink is Tea. If you can honestly say anything of value about yourself , go ahead. But do not judge others because they disagree with you.
So dumb

Vincennes, IN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
I wasn't commenting on YOUR post,however by the comments above I would expect something a little more intelligent.If in fact what you say is true and a little more matured from somebody of your age.I grew up in Coral Gables.I lived in Dade county until the crime had gotton so bad my parents decided to move. I am now married with 2 children.I was a navy brat.We lived all over the country.I am an icu nurse/flight nurse.
So dumb

Vincennes, IN

#15 Feb 20, 2013
*mature
joe

Noblesville, IN

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Thanks jimdy!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
So dumb wrote:
I wasn't commenting on YOUR post,however by the comments above I would expect something a little more intelligent.If in fact what you say is true and a little more matured from somebody of your age.I grew up in Coral Gables.I lived in Dade county until the crime had gotton so bad my parents decided to move. I am now married with 2 children.I was a navy brat.We lived all over the country.I am an icu nurse/flight nurse.
What Jim says is true, He is a truly nice , gentle man. He has been attacked on Topix so many times he does tend to go a little aggresive here. He defended a friend of ours on Topix and was accused of being a child molester. And when our friend passed away there were people who cheered. Jim seldom posts on here anymore and I wouldn't ,but I am in Indiana taking care of business,and saw this post. Don't judge him too harshly.
RACHELLE

Vincennes, IN

#18 Feb 22, 2013
LadyAlone wrote:
<quoted text>What Jim says is true, He is a truly nice , gentle man. He has been attacked on Topix so many times he does tend to go a little aggresive here. He defended a friend of ours on Topix and was accused of being a child molester. And when our friend passed away there were people who cheered. Jim seldom posts on here anymore and I wouldn't ,but I am in Indiana taking care of business,and saw this post. Don't judge him too harshly.
Lady Alone, you are a beautiful person and so caring, I always enjoy your reply to posts . I've been wondering how you are doing after your loss. I am so sorry. Not on here much anymore, so when I saw this post I had to reply. God Bless You !

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Thank You Rachelle. I'm ok. I miss my friend very much but life has to go on.It's nice to know there are good people left on Topix.Hope life is good in your world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gi posse for gay men only ? Jan 28 Rub 1
Rico cunningturkey gastrol intestinal posse Jan 26 Cunningturkey gang 1
prostitute (Jul '13) Jan 23 mmmmm 20
Greg Schmidtknecht-Montana Mikes Jan 23 awww poor baby 2
Gastrol intestinal posse ( gi posse gang ) Jan 17 Buba hump 1
Gastrol intestinal ( gi posse) Jan 16 Uknowwho 1
gas prices Jan 14 THOR 3
Vincennes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web