whats weong with me?
hello

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I feel like I will never make a romantic connection with anyone because I'm so closed off & shy. I can't help it and I don't know how to fix it. I just wonder what is so wrong with me. Everyone says your a great person, you deserve better, you will find someone. Even my ex tells me you will find someone you're a great person but it seems like the guys I have dated have found their wife after breaking up with me. It really messes with my head. Is there a way that I don't have a romantic bone in my body & no one will ever want to date me? What can I do to change it? Sorry for the crying normally I'm positive & strong but it seems this has the best of me! I'm so ready to find someone who I can make happy & can make me happy but I'm so afraid I will never find that.
hello

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2013
That was what's wrong with me. Sorry guys just need some advice!
hmmmm

Vincennes, IN

#3 Jan 29, 2013
You will find someone. Sometimes it takes time. They just weren't right for u. Keep your head up. When u quit looking, that's when you'll find it. Don't be so shy, be yourself.
hello

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Pferrer Dec 10 Truth 1
Poll Would a skate park really benefit Bicknell's yo... (Oct '10) Dec 8 Wayne Fort 6
John Dunn Dec 8 Satan 2
New to twn Dec 5 Joe63 2
Tiffany crosby Dec 5 Truth 1
girls who work for cash (Mar '17) Nov 24 truth 3
Malinda Team Leader FIA is she single Oct '17 Need to know 4

Vincennes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages