Knox County Prosecutor John Sievers g...

Knox County Prosecutor John Sievers going to jail?

Posted in the Vincennes Forum

FFA132

Vincennes, IN

#1 Oct 18, 2010
WTF! I just read in the Vincennes Sun-Commercial that John Sievers has been threatened with arrest for not turning over drug seizure records. It seems to have something to do with the Knox County Sheriff's Department. I remember reading something about past Sheriff Steve Luce and the Knox County Council having differences in the past. I think John Sievers took Luce's side in the argument. I know they lost the court case and have to turn over the records to the council but for the prosecutor to be threatened with arrest is a major development. Us peons are not told anything.
2112crw

Vincennes, IN

#2 Dec 21, 2010
now why in the hell would the people who prosecute you,make your name out to be trash,want to damage THEIR GOOD NAME.this town and ALL THE GOOD NAMES are so dam corrupt,it's all laid out on the meth or theives or drunks or whom ever else they arrest so they keep all the attention on every one else.the public is ALWAYS LAST to hear..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2010
I wonder who's going to file the charges against him? And I wonder, what is 2112crw on?
Me MyselfAndI

Bloomfield, IN

#4 Oct 20, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gi posse is a gay male club 1 hr Rico 1
Gi Possee Gastrointestinal is in town 16 hr Rico molestor 1
Kassie fields Sep 2 Stacey 2
News Man turns Vincennes yard into fallen heroes mem... Aug 24 knoxman 3
Jeff Wright (Nov '08) Aug 7 krbaker 9
Hookah bar Aug '15 wickedeternity2002 1
ER Doctors Jul '15 UnhealthyMan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vincennes Mortgages