upset

Vincennes, IN

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Put my child in the pageant this last weekebd 25 dollar entry fee and the prize was a 5 dollar (donated) gift cert to the melon patch and a little dish set i do not do this for the money at all but i personally feel for a 1st place finish should at least pay entry fee back maybe 50% for second 25% for third or even a prize my child would enjoy i just feel like there was alot of money made off this pageant with the almost 30+ participants
Agree

Vincennes, IN

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Woww they went all out huh.A 5$ gift certificate and a dish set? Dish set? That sounds like a gift a grandmother would enjoy.I agree that was a pretty lame prize especially after all the time and effort you spend making your daughter look beautiful for the pageant .5$ would not even buy mascara.Sorry for your disappointment.
upset

Passaic, NJ

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Agree wrote:
Woww they went all out huh.A 5$ gift certificate and a dish set? Dish set? That sounds like a gift a grandmother would enjoy.I agree that was a pretty lame prize especially after all the time and effort you spend making your daughter look beautiful for the pageant .5$ would not even buy mascara.Sorry for your disappointment.
. Yeah like a little kid dish set cup plate bowl spoon which they prob got donated also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
g.i.posse (Sep '10) 23 hr damn 39
Smith Rentals Feb 25 lapisrabbit 2
Gastrol intestinal posse gay men only(GI Posse) Feb 20 Bill 1
fred / freds mom (Mar '12) Feb 19 sexymami 39
Gastrol intestinal gang( gi posse) Feb 18 Skull 1
satin lady (Jun '13) Feb 17 sexymami 13
prostitute (Jul '13) Feb 2 Jason 21
Vincennes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vincennes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:46PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?