Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Put my child in the pageant this last weekebd 25 dollar entry fee and the prize was a 5 dollar (donated) gift cert to the melon patch and a little dish set i do not do this for the money at all but i personally feel for a 1st place finish should at least pay entry fee back maybe 50% for second 25% for third or even a prize my child would enjoy i just feel like there was alot of money made off this pageant with the almost 30+ participants
Agree

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Woww they went all out huh.A 5$ gift certificate and a dish set? Dish set? That sounds like a gift a grandmother would enjoy.I agree that was a pretty lame prize especially after all the time and effort you spend making your daughter look beautiful for the pageant .5$ would not even buy mascara.Sorry for your disappointment.
upset

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Agree wrote:
Woww they went all out huh.A 5$ gift certificate and a dish set? Dish set? That sounds like a gift a grandmother would enjoy.I agree that was a pretty lame prize especially after all the time and effort you spend making your daughter look beautiful for the pageant .5$ would not even buy mascara.Sorry for your disappointment.
. Yeah like a little kid dish set cup plate bowl spoon which they prob got donated also

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vincennes Discussions

Search the Vincennes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
high heels Jul 26 jim 8
Authorities investigating fatal fire in Knox Co. Jul 26 Peaches 3
Evil VU (Aug '13) Jul 12 concerned 29
Black Panther Mine Jul 9 Rachelle 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
Name released in Knox County fatal fire Jun 29 Boss man 2
Old picture postcard Jun 29 Jack Saylor 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vincennes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vincennes People Search