Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
april

Vincennes, IN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
I lost a ipod two I post.if found please contact me on here.or you can contact me on facebook
carla

Nashville, IN

#2 Jul 15, 2013
yeah because you are the only April on Facebook
april

Vincennes, IN

#3 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
yeah because you are the only April on Facebook
the only april with no friends..........cause of a bunch of bullies
carla

Nashville, IN

#4 Jul 15, 2013
So we go to facebook and look for that name? April with no friends? Tard
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jul 15, 2013
^^^

Old bug sock
april

Vincennes, IN

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
^^^
Old bug sock
hahaha oh yeah..........
carla

Nashville, IN

#7 Jul 15, 2013
April with no friends====Sorry, we couldn't find any results for this search.

I guess I get to keep the ipod.lol loser
carla

Nashville, IN

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Bounty Hunter wants you to s#ck him like you do all the guys at work. You don't charge much do you sleeze?
april

Vincennes, IN

#9 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
Bounty Hunter wants you to s#ck him like you do all the guys at work. You don't charge much do you sleeze?
to like you care much.you throw your words around like they're nothing.you hurt me
april

Vincennes, IN

#10 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
lol i works with a bunch of creepy idots who Iwould be caught near..........you looser
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Old bug is a nasty piece of work...

...and she likes to do her nasty work by using socks...

...so she can lie and say she didn't do it.

Old butt is scum of the lowest order.
carla

Nashville, IN

#12 Jul 15, 2013
See April he is making nice with you .He Stalked that old lady . Now he wants you to wet his knob like you do the guys at work. You are one nasty piece of work April. You and BH make a good pair.
april

Vincennes, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
Old bug is a nasty piece of work...
...and she likes to do her nasty work by using socks...
...so she can lie and say she didn't do it.
Old butt is scum of the lowest order.
lol yeah aaron Iwalk away so they spread their liest.......real men speak truth .....dd
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Jul 15, 2013
You're a dumb little ape, Old butt.

Can't do much but ape your betters.

LOL!
carla

Nashville, IN

#15 Jul 15, 2013
oh how cute. April found someone scummy as her. You will make a cute couple. lol Stalkers and Liars .
april

Vincennes, IN

#16 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
oh how cute. April found someone scummy as her. You will make a cute couple. lol Stalkers and Liars .
lol the local p.d.. knows s&j are my stalkers not aaron..........twitter proved it too..........who you gonna blame.oh and by the way so does topix..........your clueless
carla

Nashville, IN

#17 Jul 15, 2013
you are in a world of your own. none of those ppl are talking in here. and no ones knows who you are. you need to check in at GS on the 2nd floor B. That person is Bounty Hunter not your Lover or your next John.
april

Vincennes, IN

#18 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
you are in a world of your own. none of those ppl are talking in here. and no ones knows who you are. you need to check in at GS on the 2nd floor B. That person is Bounty Hunter not your Lover or your next John.
yeah ill check in for loving aaron while you people listen to your radios and make up lies. John.......least i write english cause Ihave more lies floating around than secrets.and Idont block people on facebook so Ican lie about them.people play games with hearts but I dont .maybe you should all grow up
carla

Nashville, IN

#19 Jul 15, 2013
April let me try to explain this to you. We are not who you think we are. john isn't here. its voices in your head. I am Carla Jo . you are April. We do not know each other. Bounty Hunter is some old guy from New York State. No one here knows who you are or cares. Geeze girl go see a shrink. You are nutz
april

Vincennes, IN

#20 Jul 15, 2013
carla wrote:
April let me try to explain this to you. We are not who you think we are. john isn't here. its voices in your head. I am Carla Jo . you are April. We do not know each other. Bounty Hunter is some old guy from New York State. No one here knows who you are or cares. Geeze girl go see a shrink. You are nutz
twitter traced my cyberstalker back to z they emailed me earlier.john was never my boyfriend and neither was z.so who needs the shrink?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vincennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sun Jason Austin 94
Vincennes man seriously hurt after driving into... Aug 29 ref 1
croiden might as well be a woman Aug 27 xyz367 4
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
Alvie Arnold RIP march 5 (Jun '11) Aug 23 MarieC2009 5
Bob fox (Jan '13) Aug 21 Meow 4
ISP leads investigation in Bicknell murder suic... Jul '14 you r a liar 2
•••
•••
•••

Vincennes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000