$MONEY$ More Important To Bill Maher ...

$MONEY$ More Important To Bill Maher Than Licking Obama's Boots???

Posted in the Vina Forum

TWP

Anna, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2013
HEADLINE: Bill Maher tells truth: Hell freezes over!!!

That is right folks...

Old Bill Maher, Hollywood's "Whitest Black Man" whose sexual appetite for nasty trans-sexual "She-Male" prostitutes confirms his membership into the "Elite" of Barack Hussein Obama's Army of morally deviant "Liberal Lemming Hand-puppets" recently said on HBO's Real Time...

"Well... You know what? Rich people actually DO pay the freight in this country."

"I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - YOU COULD ACTUALLY LOOSE ME! It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

So it appears the point has come where Bill Maher's wallet has finally become more important to him than his worshipful devotion to his "Black Messiah" and his "She-Male" sex partners in the Obama Nation of the National Socialist Democrat Party...!

"I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me"...
-Bill Maher

Wow...!

As predicted... as soon as the $Super-Rich$ Liberal Democrats who have mindlessly followed their "Glorious Leader" Barack Hussein Obama over the cliff out of fear of being wrongly labeled as "racists" and "bigots", are now feeling the consequences of their mindless devotion to Obama where it really hurts... IN THEIR WALLETS...!

AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT...!!!

It sounds like even old Billy Maher is getting tired of constantly shelling out money into the bottomless pit of social welfare handouts to fat, greedy welfare-pigs who will never, EVER be satisfied with their free handouts...

I have no doubt this is the beginning of the end for the Obama Regime's "Blitzkrieg" on America if an old Democrat POS like Bill Maher is thinking about jumping ship...!
TSQ

Pearl City, HI

#2 Mar 16, 2013
TWP wrote:
....I have no doubt this is the beginning of the end for the Obama Regime's "Blitzkrieg" on America...
What will happen after this ends, do you think? Will Obama become an ineffective president just waiting to be replaced in 2017, will he be forced to compromise with the Republicans to get a centrist agenda passed, or will he be forced to leave office in your opinion? What happens when the "Blitzkrieg" "ends"? What comes after that?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
nObama already is an ineffective pres.
25 million Americans out of work
11 million Americans on "disability"
50 million Americans on food stamps
Middle east in chaos

All the while,
Trillion dollar yearly budget deficits
Near $17 trillion national debt(nearly doubling in 4 years)
Over $3 trillion more national debt in the federal reserve balance

Monetizing the economy through federal borrowing does not improve the nations economy in a sustainable fashion, it simply foregoes the ultimate pain involved in paying back the money.
nObama has simply kicked the can down the road in huge way.
Effective???

lmao.....shirley you jest........and yes, I did call you shirley.

Kudos to Bill Maher for waking up and stepping away from the crowd of obamabot groupies.....even if it is just for a moment.
TSQ

Pearl City, HI

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Local wrote:
nObama already is an ineffective pres.
25 million Americans out of work
11 million Americans on "disability"
50 million Americans on food stamps
Middle east in chaos
All the while,
Trillion dollar yearly budget deficits
Near $17 trillion national debt(nearly doubling in 4 years)
Over $3 trillion more national debt in the federal reserve balance
Monetizing the economy through federal borrowing does not improve the nations economy in a sustainable fashion, it simply foregoes the ultimate pain involved in paying back the money.
nObama has simply kicked the can down the road in huge way.
Effective???
lmao.....shirley you jest........and yes, I did call you shirley.
Kudos to Bill Maher for waking up and stepping away from the crowd of obamabot groupies.....even if it is just for a moment.
So what, in your humble opinion, do you think will happen over the next four years, or by the end of it, shall we say? How will it all "end?" Or will it just continue on to the next president? I wonder if you and TWP have different "end" scenarios for the Obama administration.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, in your humble opinion, do you think will happen over the next four years, or by the end of it, shall we say? How will it all "end?" Or will it just continue on to the next president? I wonder if you and TWP have different "end" scenarios for the Obama administration.
I am not privy to TWP's personal thoughts on those matters, and I feel no obligation to make you privy to mine other than what I have posted.

Perhaps you should begin by answering your own questions.

Go ahead and do a little prognostication of your own......and please, provide some facts and back up links.

Step up and predict what YOU think will happen. Perahps when you actually look at the facts, you will stop defending obama at every turn
and come to terms with our nations circumstance.
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not privy to TWP's personal thoughts on those matters, and I feel no obligation to make you privy to mine other than what I have posted.
Perhaps you should begin by answering your own questions.
Go ahead and do a little prognostication of your own......and please, provide some facts and back up links.
Step up and predict what YOU think will happen. Perahps when you actually look at the facts, you will stop defending obama at every turn
and come to terms with our nations circumstance.
Well, I asked HIM a question and you decided to use that as a springboard to make a comment to me. I thought that since you interjected yourself into my attempt to talk to him that you might answer the same question. Sorry you feel that I think you are "obligated" to answer me in any way. I am also sorry you think that the shoe doesn't fit the other foot as you suggest that I write a lot in response to your unsolicited post.

Prediction: the US will be better off economically in four years than it is today. This will be the case in terms of economic growth, the unemployment rate, size of tax revenues, debt to GDP ratio, and the stock market. Do you think the US will be worse on any or all of these indicators in four years?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#8 Mar 23, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I asked HIM a question and you decided to use that as a springboard to make a comment to me. I thought that since you interjected yourself into my attempt to talk to him that you might answer the same question. Sorry you feel that I think you are "obligated" to answer me in any way. I am also sorry you think that the shoe doesn't fit the other foot as you suggest that I write a lot in response to your unsolicited post.
Prediction: the US will be better off economically in four years than it is today. This will be the case in terms of economic growth, the unemployment rate, size of tax revenues, debt to GDP ratio, and the stock market. Do you think the US will be worse on any or all of these indicators in four years?
Thanks for you opinion.
How do you arrive at that opinion?
Where are your facts and justification for your opinion?

being Hopeful and optimistic are good traits......unless you are also delusional.
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for you opinion.
How do you arrive at that opinion?
Where are your facts and justification for your opinion?
being Hopeful and optimistic are good traits......unless you are also delusional.
You asked what I thought. I told you. I think the economy is coming back slowly and that all of these indicators will be up in four years. Do you disagree? I put my prediction out there. How about you? Do you agree or disagree with me? What is YOUR prediction?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked what I thought. I told you. I think the economy is coming back slowly and that all of these indicators will be up in four years. Do you disagree? I put my prediction out there. How about you? Do you agree or disagree with me? What is YOUR prediction?
Allow me to correct you.
I asked for your opinion, and what caused to to formulate your opinion.
(please provide facts and links...remember?)
I assume that an intelligent person like you would arrive at an opinion based upon more than blind admiration for nobama, yes?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked what I thought. I told you. I think the economy is coming back slowly and that all of these indicators will be up in four years. Do you disagree? I put my prediction out there. How about you? Do you agree or disagree with me? What is YOUR prediction?
and as for my opinion?
I have provided facts and numbers(post#3).
I see no reason why those numbers and facts will improve.......in fact, they will probably get worse. Like I said...."nobama has been an ineffective president".
Borrowing trillions upon trillions is not a sustainable economic strategy. Any economic gains will eventually be negated by overwhelming debt.
Loco IDIOT

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Local wrote:
nObama already is an ineffective pres.
25 million Americans out of work
11 million Americans on "disability"
50 million Americans on food stamps
Middle east in chaos
All the while,
Trillion dollar yearly budget deficits
Near $17 trillion national debt(nearly doubling in 4 years)
Over $3 trillion more national debt in the federal reserve balance
Monetizing the economy through federal borrowing does not improve the nations economy in a sustainable fashion, it simply foregoes the ultimate pain involved in paying back the money.
nObama has simply kicked the can down the road in huge way.
Effective???
lmao.....shirley you jest........and yes, I did call you shirley.
Kudos to Bill Maher for waking up and stepping away from the crowd of obamabot groupies.....even if it is just for a moment.
Bush BORROWED the MONEY and Obama is blamed for not paying off THE REPUBLICANS DEBT to CHINA. Yeah, you sure are an IDIOT!
Loco Flake is DEAF

Amity, OR

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
and as for my opinion?
I have provided facts and numbers(post#3).
I see no reason why those numbers and facts will improve.......in fact, they will probably get worse. Like I said...."nobama has been an ineffective president".
Borrowing trillions upon trillions is not a sustainable economic strategy. Any economic gains will eventually be negated by overwhelming debt.
Yep, Bushes DEBT!

Your complaints are of your, Radical TeaBagger Republicans MAKING! NOW you complain? Of course you do because you are a simpleton and ALL AMERICANS agree. 10,000,000 moderates voted Democratic based on your OBVIOUSLY FAILED Rhetoric. Let's see if you can get the Democrats 15,000,000 more moderate Voters at the Mid Terms.

Ahahahahahaha North is South and EAST is WEST, Tea Bagger mentality! But then they, TeaBaggers/Repubs are F'ed up and can't figure it out. TYPICAL STUPID RADICALS!

HEY LOCO, Can you hear that loud sucking sound of the TeaBagger/Repub Party IMPLODING? Probably not but CLEARLY the rest of the country DOES!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Bill Maher's Epiphany on California Taxes

To the list of liberals who vote for higher taxes -- and then proceed to complain about them -- add comedian Bill Maher.

Incredibly, the caustic, left-wing Maher recently warned, "ln California, I just want to say: Liberals -- you could actually lose me." As a resident of California, a state with high income taxes, Maher complained that his taxes are "over 50 percent." What's more, Maher made a point seldom heard except on Fox News or by a rich Parisian. Maher said, "Rich people ... actually do pay the freight in this country ... like 70 percent" of the taxes.(Presumably, Maher meant that the top 10 percent of taxpayers pay about 70.5 percent of the federal income taxes.)

The question remains: Did Maher have an epiphany, and will he now use his considerable platform to similarly enlighten others? Does he now recognize that, as former British Prime Minister Maggie Thatcher once said, "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money"? Or is Maher just the latest in a long line of rich lefty hypocrites who want an expensive welfare state -- on somebody else's dime?

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOOL Me ONCE 9 hr First Amendment 8
News PG&E rolling out new time-of-use rate in north ... 12 hr Solarman 1
Clinton used stolen Haiti relief funds to pay f... 12 hr The Reformed Demo... 7
Fire & Fury ESSENTIAL READING 12 hr a-citizen 24
MLK Day Service 12 hr a-citizen 3
Truth; Alabama Is a Federal WELFARE State we Su... 18 hr Welfare queen Ala... 7
Censorship Back On Chico TOPIX Forum Sun Sad and Sick 7

Vina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vina Mortgages