Stay Away One

Monterey, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Since the absence of Mr. One, does it seem to anyOne that a more civil tone has returned to the Chico Forum? Sure, there are arguments and nastiness, but a couple of local issues are sneaking through, and even a thread or two where civility reigns.

Mr. One will return when he does there goes civility and local issues.
Tired of one troll

Lincoln, CA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I'm tired of one and all his lemmings for that matter.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Stay Away One wrote:
Since the absence of Mr. One, does it seem to anyOne that a more civil tone has returned to the Chico Forum? Sure, there are arguments and nastiness, but a couple of local issues are sneaking through, and even a thread or two where civility reigns.
Mr. One will return when he does there goes civility and local issues.
Civility? Nah.
You are just getting away with spouting your nonsense because HIO is "on the road", and nobody else really gives a ratz arse what you say.
You are as nasty as ever....as evidenced by this thread.
You are a mean, nasty ole pos.

and oh ya,......Have a nice day.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Tired of one troll wrote:
I'm tired of one and all his lemmings for that matter.
LOL.

will you express your disdain in person at oco time as promised?

Not that tired, heh?

lolololol....u little sissy.
one is a troll

Lincoln, CA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
will you express your disdain in person at oco time as promised?
Not that tired, heh?
lolololol....u little sissy.
You can try butt you'll never emulate troll one.

I know you think everyone who is onto your game is the same person but let's see you prove I ever said I'd show at Oco Time.

This will be good for a laugh though.....
Disruptive One

Kelseyville, CA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
His admitted goal is to bait liberals. Too bad it drives away the locals from their own forum.
Likes rational dialog

Lincoln, CA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Disruptive One wrote:
His admitted goal is to bait liberals. Too bad it drives away the locals from their own forum.
Yes it is a shame. And he's done a mighty -fine job of it. He's destroyed the Ukiah forum, the Eureka forum and he's now ruining this one.

Pretty much nothing here butt a couple of people who won't be bullied by him and/or his lemmings/trolls.
Destroyer One

Livermore, CA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Eureka, Ukiah, and now Chico....he brings them down to his level.

Disrupt, bait, insult, drive away the locals.

The modus operadi of One.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Destroyer One wrote:
Eureka, Ukiah, and now Chico....he brings them down to his level.
Disrupt, bait, insult, drive away the locals.
The modus operadi of One.
HIO doesn't lie, nor does he do all of those things that you accuse him of.
He simply tells the truth, and it is the truth that makes you squirm and whine.

You have lived around liberal (California) thinking too long. Get out and see some of the world....expand your horizons....in other words......grow up.

lmao......really dude.....you simply don't have a clue........
Not Really One

Lemoore, CA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
HIO doesn't lie, nor does he do all of those things that you accuse him of.
He simply tells the truth, and it is the truth that makes you squirm and whine.
You have lived around liberal (California) thinking too long. Get out and see some of the world....expand your horizons....in other words......grow up.
lmao......really dude.....you simply don't have a clue........
He has admitted that his main purpose here is to bait liberals, at the expense of driving away locals who are interested in issues related to their area. This is the third forum that he has affected. Maybe you can't see the bigger picture....?

His "truth" is his version, the real truth is far removed from that of One.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Not Really One wrote:
<quoted text>
He has admitted that his main purpose here is to bait liberals, at the expense of driving away locals who are interested in issues related to their area. This is the third forum that he has affected. Maybe you can't see the bigger picture....?
His "truth" is his version, the real truth is far removed from that of One.
for example?

Again, you are making an unsustantiated/false assertion.

The fact he makes a fool out of you as I am now doing is a function of your own folly.
wise up, or better yet....grow up.
Not Really One

Lemoore, CA

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
for example?
Again, you are making an unsustantiated/false assertion.
The fact he makes a fool out of you as I am now doing is a function of your own folly.
wise up, or better yet....grow up.
Examples? Repeated inflammatory scare threads about isolated instances that he blows up into impending crises...like raw milk, gun takings, tax reform, immigration. Mostly gleaned from fringe fear sites that get picked up by reputable media.

He admits to being here to just bait people into insults and more. Why would you want to get behind someOne like that? He does not have a monopoly on the truth, nor do you or I.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Not Really One wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples? Repeated inflammatory scare threads about isolated instances that he blows up into impending crises...like raw milk, gun takings, tax reform, immigration. Mostly gleaned from fringe fear sites that get picked up by reputable media.
He admits to being here to just bait people into insults and more. Why would you want to get behind someOne like that? He does not have a monopoly on the truth, nor do you or I.
Thanks for your "opinion".
Now, please cite specifics with links.....or your post will be relegated to the trash heap along with the other unsubstantiated nonsense.

I Thank you in advance.
Not Really One

Livermore, CA

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your "opinion".
Now, please cite specifics with links.....or your post will be relegated to the trash heap along with the other unsubstantiated nonsense.
I Thank you in advance.
Here are three big links.

1. Ukiah Forum Topix
2. Eureka Forum Topix
3. Chico Forum Topix

I suspect there are more. Look at the treads and titles and tell me that they are not inflammatory?

Your welcome.
Toying With One

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure are a cool little toy.........
More fun than a barrel of monkeys.....But not as smart.......
At this point One, who is the toy? More like tool, but you probably don't get that reference.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Not Really One wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are three big links.
1. Ukiah Forum Topix
2. Eureka Forum Topix
3. Chico Forum Topix
I suspect there are more. Look at the treads and titles and tell me that they are not inflammatory?
Your welcome.
Perhaps you didn't understand.
Using specifics requires that you cite and post links that back up your unsubstantiated opinion.

Having (another) bad day.....troll?

You look like a moron....again.
Sobeit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeachment is the only answer (Jun '14) 10 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 196
methhead thinks O. North was the POTUS 14 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 19 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 8
Feinstein Got Her Pants In A Wad 30 min Not a donkey 33
We passed 18 trillion in debt this week 33 min I voted did you 34
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 71,008
Many Teachers Hate the Country They Live In 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
Vina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:15 pm PST