Gunning for Hogs One

Brooklyn, NY

#490 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many thousands died in a car or from the food they eat??
Cars and food are both highly regulated One, more so than guns.

Do you picture moronic liberals when you are gunning for hogs?
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#491 Jan 21, 2013
Gunning for Hogs One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars and food are both highly regulated One, more so than guns.
And it doesn't work! Still more people die every day in vehicles and by food than those from guns... more than likely in a year!!!
Regulate One

Brooklyn, NY

#492 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't work! Still more people die every day in vehicles and by food than those from guns... more than likely in a year!!!
When was the last time someOne drove a car into a classroom of first graders with malicious intent?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#493 Jan 21, 2013
Gunning for Hogs One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars and food are both highly regulated One, more so than guns.
Do you picture moronic liberals when you are gunning for hogs?
Wrong again shipping troll.......

You can grow your own food but there are laws against making a gun......

You can buy a car with no permit and keep it gassed up on a trailer down town.......

Cant do that with a gun......

You can even hide a car full of gas down town without a permit......

Not so with a gun.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#494 Jan 21, 2013
Regulate One wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time someOne drove a car into a classroom of first graders with malicious intent?
What is your point shipping troll???

If they did not have a gun they would use a car???

When is the last time someone flew a gun into a building and killed more than 3k people???
Here is One

Amity, OR

#495 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't work! Still more people die every day in vehicles and by food than those from guns... more than likely in a year!!!
You may be correct. Clearly, YOU ARE SAYING, we must BEEF UP the number of Inspection Officers in each of these industries. Execute the existing regulations to the word of the law. And, expand regulation where needed.

The GUN Industry INCLUDED. Might as well be even handed about it, eh.

You are so smrt Infantile One. You have just advocated JOB CREATION! Maybe even you could get a job. Maybe a BORDER PATROL Cop?
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#496 Jan 21, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>You may be correct. Clearly, YOU ARE SAYING, we must BEEF UP the number of Inspection Officers in each of these industries. Execute the existing regulations to the word of the law. And, expand regulation where needed.
The GUN Industry INCLUDED. Might as well be even handed about it, eh.
You are so smrt Infantile One. You have just advocated JOB CREATION! Maybe even you could get a job. Maybe a BORDER PATROL Cop?
No you dumbshit, that is not what I'm saying.
Now dumbshit if the hundreds of thousands of stupid and contradicting laws don't work now, only a dumbshit like you would believe that even more would!
But thank you for proving once again that liberalism? It is a dumbshit mental disorder!
One is a liar

Lincoln, CA

#497 Jan 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
How do you know that private sales were less than 1% at the Denver gun show...???
Did you take a survey...???
Where is the link...???
You notice the ignorant one can't respond to facts that prove him and his but -buddies like twp, loco and the rest of them are really morons.

HE DOESN"T HAVE ANY LINKS TO HIS SOURCE, HE MADE IT UP!

I've posted a challenge to the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico too prove he's ignorant butt the moron won't take me up on it because he knows I'll spank him real good.

Butt that's O K, showing that he's gutless is even better.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#498 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
No you dumbshit, that is not what I'm saying.
Now dumbshit if the hundreds of thousands of stupid and contradicting laws don't work now, only a dumbshit like you would believe that even more would!
But thank you for proving once again that liberalism? It is a dumbshit mental disorder!
You are dealing with the dumbest troll Topix has ever seen..........LOL

But yet when I drove up to Ukiah to meet him for lunch after a months notice I arrived 20 minutes early and was first in the restaurant.

Over two hours later I left and she never showed up.....

We then had a couple more meetings scheduled on cow mountain and again she never showed up....

You can find him and his fat squaw at Taylors Tavern in redwood valley almost every night.....
Jim Bettencourt

Oroville, CA

#500 Jan 21, 2013
Were does the government stockpile all the legal guns they have taken from the public. It has to be an enourmous building. Million and millions of confiscated legal guns stored in a high security state of the art compound. The thought of all those guns under one roof taken by the government is why everyone is so freaked out about having their legal guns taken. Oh, wait a minute. I just woke from my dream, none of that has ever happened.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#501 Jan 21, 2013
Jim Bettencourt wrote:
Were does the government stockpile all the legal guns they have taken from the public. It has to be an enourmous building. Million and millions of confiscated legal guns stored in a high security state of the art compound. The thought of all those guns under one roof taken by the government is why everyone is so freaked out about having their legal guns taken. Oh, wait a minute. I just woke from my dream, none of that has ever happened.
10-4 rubber ducky.........hammer down on that big ole heavy half ton of yours......

Still haulen coooooooors around in your big rig trailer trash toy hauler??

Please tell us if it has dual whip antennas?????????

How about that two tone paint job????

Air horns and cab lights???

They cant seem to find the thousands of guns confiscated from Katrina victims......

Only a few have been returned.....
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#502 Jan 21, 2013
Jim Bettencourt wrote:
Were does the government stockpile all the legal guns they have taken from the public. It has to be an enourmous building. Million and millions of confiscated legal guns stored in a high security state of the art compound. The thought of all those guns under one roof taken by the government is why everyone is so freaked out about having their legal guns taken. Oh, wait a minute. I just woke from my dream, none of that has ever happened.
Hey stupid! Wake up, cause it's not a dream!!!

Department of Homeland Security buys even more hollow point rounds.
This is the latest order by the DHS of hundreds of millions of rounds of hollow point ammo. Back in March, the agency purchased 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition from the ATK company out of Minnesota. This was followed in April by a solicitation for another 750 million rounds, including .357 magnum rounds that are capable of penetrating walls. All together, this is over a billion rounds.

The DHS has so far refused to say why they are purchasing billions of rounds, as this is an unusually large amount. When more people started questioning these purchases, the DHS responded by classifying information, blacking out certain sections of a solicitation, including portions pertaining to 64 and 65 grain .223 ammo and the number being requested.
http://www.examiner.com/article/department-of...
==========
You dumbass idiots better hope that you don't get what you want!!!
Poor Sources Like One

Brooklyn, NY

#503 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Wake up, cause it's not a dream!!!
Department of Homeland Security buys even more hollow point rounds.
This is the latest order by the DHS of hundreds of millions of rounds of hollow point ammo. Back in March, the agency purchased 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition from the ATK company out of Minnesota. This was followed in April by a solicitation for another 750 million rounds, including .357 magnum rounds that are capable of penetrating walls. All together, this is over a billion rounds.
The DHS has so far refused to say why they are purchasing billions of rounds, as this is an unusually large amount. When more people started questioning these purchases, the DHS responded by classifying information, blacking out certain sections of a solicitation, including portions pertaining to 64 and 65 grain .223 ammo and the number being requested.
http://www.examiner.com/article/department-of...
==========
You dumbass idiots better hope that you don't get what you want!!!
Here's a little info on the author of your article from the right wing site....Ryan Keller is a college student seemingly trapped in school and student debt. He got his start writing about heavy metal, which he still does.

So a college kid whose main interst is heavy metal music is your source for the article....I guess hollow point bullets are kinda heavy metal?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#504 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Every gun that entered the show is counted and every gun that was sold is counted and the venders pay a percentage of their sales.......
But yes a moron like you will ignore facts.......
>
>
How many guns did you count....????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#505 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't work! Still more people die every day in vehicles and by food than those from guns... more than likely in a year!!!
>
>
That is because conservative fatassed morons like you and HERE IS ONE don't think traffic laws apply to you and because no one will ell you that you should not OD on biscuits and gravy and fast food every day..... IDIOTS!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#506 Jan 21, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>You may be correct. Clearly, YOU ARE SAYING, we must BEEF UP the number of Inspection Officers in each of these industries. Execute the existing regulations to the word of the law. And, expand regulation where needed.
The GUN Industry INCLUDED. Might as well be even handed about it, eh.
You are so smrt Infantile One. You have just advocated JOB CREATION! Maybe even you could get a job. Maybe a BORDER PATROL Cop?
>
>
They talk a big story but him and HERE IS ONE are way to cowardly to be Border Patrol Cops....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#507 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dealing with the dumbest troll Topix has ever seen..........LOL
But yet when I drove up to Ukiah to meet him for lunch after a months notice I arrived 20 minutes early and was first in the restaurant.
Over two hours later I left and she never showed up.....
We then had a couple more meetings scheduled on cow mountain and again she never showed up....
You can find him and his fat squaw at Taylors Tavern in redwood valley almost every night.....
>
>
The only factual and easily verifiable thing you posted here is that you are "the dumbest troll Topix has ever seen...." LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#509 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4 rubber ducky.........hammer down on that big ole heavy half ton of yours......
Still haulen coooooooors around in your big rig trailer trash toy hauler??
Please tell us if it has dual whip antennas?????????
How about that two tone paint job????
Air horns and cab lights???
They cant seem to find the thousands of guns confiscated from Katrina victims......
Only a few have been returned.....
>
>
Poor dumb little HERE IS ONE, she can't come up with an intelligent reply so she attempts to change the topic by posting her usual irrelevant nonsense....LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#510 Jan 21, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Wake up, cause it's not a dream!!!
Department of Homeland Security buys even more hollow point rounds.
This is the latest order by the DHS of hundreds of millions of rounds of hollow point ammo. Back in March, the agency purchased 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition from the ATK company out of Minnesota. This was followed in April by a solicitation for another 750 million rounds, including .357 magnum rounds that are capable of penetrating walls. All together, this is over a billion rounds.
The DHS has so far refused to say why they are purchasing billions of rounds, as this is an unusually large amount. When more people started questioning these purchases, the DHS responded by classifying information, blacking out certain sections of a solicitation, including portions pertaining to 64 and 65 grain .223 ammo and the number being requested.
http://www.examiner.com/article/department-of...
==========
You dumbass idiots better hope that you don't get what you want!!!
>
>
The government needs all those rounds to penetrate that thick skull of yours....LMAO
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#511 Jan 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That is because conservative fatassed morons like you and HERE IS ONE don't think traffic laws apply to you and because no one will ell you that you should not OD on biscuits and gravy and fast food every day..... IDIOTS!
WHAT??? ROTFLMAO Delusional one!
Did you take your valium today?
Or are just in a bad mood now because you just got back from your wife dragging you around on your leash, while she laughed at you, holding your balls in front of you in a jar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge hands down nine-year suspended sentence t... (May '08) 4 hr Mike Digger 52
The Man Is Sick, Sick, Sick 4 hr Mike Digger 10
News Letter: Digger pine a racist term (Jun '08) 4 hr Mike Digger 27
The Hillary Effect 7 hr Grandpa Dont Recall 3
Our PERVERT In Chief 14 hr Grandpa Dont Recall 2
Pitchfork Time 16 hr Gustavo 4
Memory Crisis Sat Hilli Cant Remember 3

Vina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vina Mortgages