Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The far left loons cant even get votes from mainstream liberals to pass a ban on assault weapons..........ROTFLMAO

A proposed ban on sales of assault weapons would be defeated in the U.S. Senate today unless some members changed their current views, based on a Bloomberg review of recent lawmaker statements and interviews.
At least six of the 55 senators who caucus with Democrats have recently expressed skepticism or outright opposition to a ban, the review found. That means Democrats wouldn’t have a simple 51-vote majority to pass the measure, let alone the 60 votes needed to break a Republican filibuster to bring it to a floor vote.

And we know it will never fly in congress.......

Liberal/morons lose again.......

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-25/assa...
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
The far left loons cant even get votes from mainstream liberals to pass a ban on assault weapons..........ROTFLMAO
A proposed ban on sales of assault weapons would be defeated in the U.S. Senate today unless some members changed their current views, based on a Bloomberg review of recent lawmaker statements and interviews.
At least six of the 55 senators who caucus with Democrats have recently expressed skepticism or outright opposition to a ban, the review found. That means Democrats wouldn’t have a simple 51-vote majority to pass the measure, let alone the 60 votes needed to break a Republican filibuster to bring it to a floor vote.
And we know it will never fly in congress.......
Liberal/morons lose again.......
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-25/assa...
Ah yes. The democratic process.
Obama, in his zeal to screw over the republican party, inadvertently put many democrat congressional members on the hot seat in their districts.

Obama's "gun grab" may bite him in the arse.

At this point, he doesn't care whom he screws over. He just won his last and final election.
One would think that he would work hard to unite the Country(his legacy) rather than screw people over and divide us even more than he has.

I guess it depends upon what really exists in the true heart of the man.
Pissed

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitchkhunt feinstein should be charged for treason for bringing up this communist gun-grab bill!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pissed wrote:
Bitchkhunt feinstein should be charged for treason for bringing up this communist gun-grab bill!!!
That would be a good start for dozens of these liberals..........including oslama the economy slayer......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vina Discussions

Search the Vina Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Move the Southern Border to Chico 5 min Krankenstein 19
Ebola Pandemic 27 min The right is wrong 5
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 50 min Fly right 4,893
Oakland Raiders franchise moving to Texas? 1 hr ON MY BUM 3
Hey libs, here is a challenge. 1 hr The right is wrong 16
Chico should be renamed, BUMTowne 2 hr ON MY BUM 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••