5 hurt in Corning gang fight

5 hurt in Corning gang fight

There are 14 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Dec 9, 2008, titled 5 hurt in Corning gang fight. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

CORNING Law enforcement arrived only to find the aftermath of a large brawl between two rival gangs Saturday night, in which five people were taken to St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Wooie

Courtland, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
There are pleanty of people who know what went down including the people treated. This nobody knows nothing crap has got to stop. If someone knows something and don't step forward then they are just as guilty and the same charges as the actual fighters get like attempted murder should be applied to them also. If caught.
Mike J

Dunnigan, CA

#4 Dec 9, 2008
give it a few days people will talk
RES

Firebaugh, CA

#6 Dec 10, 2008
Gangs made up of stupid kids who have nothing else to do. They need to grow up, get a job and be a productive members of society. Cardenas needs to do something quick, Corning could be a much nicer place without all these hoodrats. STAY IN SCHOOL
F'shizzle Dizzle.(HA HA HA)
sarahi

Madras, OR

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Well i was in the rumble not that i was part of the gang but yeah it was not worth it getting in. i almost lost my brother but now he is out danger healing up his scar bearling noticable.it was a stupid thing suppussibly they were backing us up but it ended up just the teens in the fight it was bullshit the older gangbangers went inside to scared to fight. stay out of that you will never have true friends even if they say they will back you up but when it comes to that point they all just hide
ana

Madras, OR

#8 Mar 9, 2009
not all the time people will tell the truth, they may be to scared.
ana

Madras, OR

#9 Mar 9, 2009
Wooie wrote:
There are pleanty of people who know what went down including the people treated. This nobody knows nothing crap has got to stop. If someone knows something and don't step forward then they are just as guilty and the same charges as the actual fighters get like attempted murder should be applied to them also. If caught.
i can assure you that the people that got treaded didnt know who they were it was hard to recognize them but all we know is that they were from chico,but i did heard it was revenge or some rivalry in the family at the quince.
Kathy Clark in Red Bluff

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2009
Did you ever notice it's always the same race against the same race? Don't they like each other?
drkarma

Burlingame, CA

#12 Mar 10, 2009
Die white power scum
lov3r boy

Grass Valley, CA

#13 May 3, 2010
i was in this rumble and it was crazy my homeboy almost left us i was crying so bad i wanted to kill those guys i only got hit on the head by a bat it hurt that waz something ill never forget i also almost lost my gurl she got cut on the neck nd the arm i waz full wit anger i didnt care wt happend all i wanted waz to find those people and kill them i bang SUR 13 till i die
cifer632

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Sounds funny to me that there's even gangs in Corning. More just like a bunch of wanna be thugs.
Bad Granpa Nicolai

Othello, WA

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Let them kill each other!!!!
Pop

West Tehama County, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2013
I know it's a threat for all kids that are out side to be taken advantage of and assaulted by these gangs. We need to address them threats as terrorist. Charge them and treat them as they are. There is a lot our local and state government could do to rid our city's of these gangs. But for some reason, they don't.I also blame the media for calling them gangsters. They are cowards ! Why romance the life style for other kids to be drawn into it !
WE THE PEOPLE
dirty530xiv

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2014
lov3r boy wrote:
i was in this rumble and it was crazy my homeboy almost left us i was crying so bad i wanted to kill those guys i only got hit on the head by a bat it hurt that waz something ill never forget i also almost lost my gurl she got cut on the neck nd the arm i waz full wit anger i didnt care wt happend all i wanted waz to find those people and kill them i bang SUR 13 till i die
Nd thaz. Y yah bitchass got hit on the head lol
cifee

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Jan 1, 2015
Corning has always been fool of crap, I haven't lived there since like 91-92? Lot of racists & Lot of wanna b's to. Did most of my schooling there. My Eyes didn't open until I left the little hell hole. CIFER1 OFAK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I changed the world today 31 min Rainbow 3
Proof Global Warming is All Fraud (Jul '15) 42 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 6
TRUMP & Team Laugh that Idiot Americans actuall... 1 hr Just Kidding 1
Britain to Monitor BY LAW all communications of... 1 hr TheyRlistening 1
Hey Donald, Now Ford wants TAX MONEY to stay in... 1 hr ItsBussiness 4
Trump says Philippines tackling drug problem 't... 2 hr Gossip 1
I LOVE Rubbing Salt In Liberal Wounds 3 hr Franklin 4

Vina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance