Moron liberals want to raise the cost...

Moron liberals want to raise the cost of everything again

Posted in the Vina Forum

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Once again we see that moronic liberals want to raise gas tax instead of curbing spending.....

And what that does is tax the poorest of the poor far more than anyone else......

Why do liberals want to make the poor go hungry??

Why do they want to raise the price of food on the population??

All so they can blow more money???

Is it really fair to make the poor pay for their drunken sailor spending???

The proposal would increase the state gas tax by 10 cents over five years, eventually reaching a total of 47.5 cents per gallon. Washington currently has the nation’s ninth-highest gas tax.

In addition, it would create a car-tab tax equal to 0.7 percent of a vehicle’s value —$140 for a $20,000 car.

There’s even a $25 sales fee on bicycles worth $500 or more that would raise $1 million over 10 years, a nod to motorists who complain that bicyclists don’t pay their fair share.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202039...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Once again we see that moronic liberals want to raise gas tax instead of curbing spending.....
And what that does is tax the poorest of the poor far more than anyone else......
Why do liberals want to make the poor go hungry??
Why do they want to raise the price of food on the population??
All so they can blow more money???
Is it really fair to make the poor pay for their drunken sailor spending???
The proposal would increase the state gas tax by 10 cents over five years, eventually reaching a total of 47.5 cents per gallon. Washington currently has the nation’s ninth-highest gas tax.
In addition, it would create a car-tab tax equal to 0.7 percent of a vehicle’s value —$140 for a $20,000 car.
There’s even a $25 sales fee on bicycles worth $500 or more that would raise $1 million over 10 years, a nod to motorists who complain that bicyclists don’t pay their fair share.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202039...
Yup.

The stock market has run into the "wall".

The "wall" is there because the economy is not in good shape. The government(debt) funded economic prosperity will cease as soon as the Feds quit buying nearly $100 billion of unfunded debt per month.

The large corporations are doing ok and will probably weather the storm.....but jobs will be lost, and small businesses(middle class main street folks ) are withering on the vine.

Unfunded Government spending will NEVER get the economy going. Over taxing businesses to fund the government spending will not work either as you hurt the engine of prosperity(small businesses).

Nope, we are in quite a pickle with our $16.5 (and growing) national debt.
The answer is to freeze the growth of our national debt.......stop the growth in spending, and slowly turn the impending fiscal train wreck around. nObama is putting off the inevitable with his addiction to spending. There will come a time when there will be NO CHOICE but to seriously address our national debt.
I believe that time is near......... we may have already crossed the threshold where only a large devaluation of our currency(the dollar) will stop the train wreck from happening.

Our government may allow the deterioation of the dollar slowly through inflation, or they could simply announce a one time devaluation(10-20%)
..........but make no mistake....the devaluation IS occurring.

My guess is that nObama will continue to allow the slow deterioration of the value of the dollar (Vrs. world commodity prices), because he will never admit to how bad things really are.
In the meantime, middle class purchasing power has dropped nearly 30%(in 4 years), and it is not nearly over....in fact, the really bad news has just begun.
There are no good choices left.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
The stock market has run into the "wall".
The "wall" is there because the economy is not in good shape. The government(debt) funded economic prosperity will cease as soon as the Feds quit buying nearly $100 billion of unfunded debt per month.
The large corporations are doing ok and will probably weather the storm.....but jobs will be lost, and small businesses(middle class main street folks ) are withering on the vine.
Unfunded Government spending will NEVER get the economy going. Over taxing businesses to fund the government spending will not work either as you hurt the engine of prosperity(small businesses).
Nope, we are in quite a pickle with our $16.5 (and growing) national debt.
The answer is to freeze the growth of our national debt.......stop the growth in spending, and slowly turn the impending fiscal train wreck around. nObama is putting off the inevitable with his addiction to spending. There will come a time when there will be NO CHOICE but to seriously address our national debt.
I believe that time is near......... we may have already crossed the threshold where only a large devaluation of our currency(the dollar) will stop the train wreck from happening.
Our government may allow the deterioation of the dollar slowly through inflation, or they could simply announce a one time devaluation(10-20%)
..........but make no mistake....the devaluation IS occurring.
My guess is that nObama will continue to allow the slow deterioration of the value of the dollar (Vrs. world commodity prices), because he will never admit to how bad things really are.
In the meantime, middle class purchasing power has dropped nearly 30%(in 4 years), and it is not nearly over....in fact, the really bad news has just begun.
There are no good choices left.
You are saying what ALL real economist are saying..........By real I mean not bought and paid for...

It is going to continue to get worse also.....

As long as oslama is at the helm the USA is doomed.......Four more years will sink the country.....

Who will they blame it on then???

Bush will get the blame and these morons will believe it....
one is dumb

Lincoln, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying what ALL real economist are saying..........By real I mean not bought and paid for...
It is going to continue to get worse also.....
As long as oslama is at the helm the USA is doomed.......Four more years will sink the country.....
Who will they blame it on then???
Bush will get the blame and these morons will believe it....
Wrong again! Obama took an economy that you repubicans had put on life support and was still tanking when Obama took office and turned it around to the point it's now on a slow butt steady path to recovery.
If it takes another down turn it'll sit squarely on john boners and you repubicans shoulders.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Thanks again for bumping up my thread
OCO at 1 on mar 6 in ukia

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again for bumping up my thread
Still having trouble with those Facts and Truth we see.

See you at lunch! Can't wait!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
one is dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Obama took an economy that you repubicans had put on life support and was still tanking when Obama took office and turned it around to the point it's now on a slow butt steady path to recovery.
If it takes another down turn it'll sit squarely on john boners and you repubicans shoulders.
Anyone with a brain knows that the real estate meltdown was a direct result of Clinton's bank deregulation back in 1999.
"The Finance Modernization Act"

It just took 8 years for the meltdown to manifest itself.

nObama also inherited the best, most innovative, hardworking, generous people in the world. He has added over $6 trillion to the national debt and yet..........25 million god Americans remain out of work, 11 million good Americans are collecting disability, and 50 million Americans have been forced onto the Food Stamp program......and........the working class has experienced a 30% drop in purchasing power over the last four years.

Can you spell Failure?

one is dumb

Lincoln, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a brain knows that the real estate meltdown was a direct result of Clinton's bank deregulation back in 1999.
"The Finance Modernization Act"
It just took 8 years for the meltdown to manifest itself.
nObama also inherited the best, most innovative, hardworking, generous people in the world. He has added over $6 trillion to the national debt and yet..........25 million god Americans remain out of work, 11 million good Americans are collecting disability, and 50 million Americans have been forced onto the Food Stamp program......and........the working class has experienced a 30% drop in purchasing power over the last four years.
Can you spell Failure?
Everyonewith a brain know2s that it was the repubicans who have pushed deregulation and the only reson Clinton signed the legislation is because you righties were holding "zipper gate" over his head.

You can try butt you repubicans can't change history/facts.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 2, 2013
OCO at 1 on mar 6 in ukia wrote:
<quoted text>Still having trouble with those Facts and Truth we see.

See you at lunch! Can't wait!
I was there on Tuesday again like I said but you were too scared to show up
Macho Head Game One

Napa, CA

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there on Tuesday again like I said but you were too scared to show up
There go the local issues and out goes civility....it was nice while it lasted.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Macho Head Game One wrote:
<quoted text>There go the local issues and out goes civility....it was nice while it lasted.
Poor Mickey

So why did you not show up for free lunch??

They had a spicy sauce that was Thani based that was killer on the collar and veggies I had

But the older guy that use to make the Oco was gone and the new guy put way too much sweet sauce on it
Never One

Napa, CA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Mickey
So why did you not show up for free lunch??
They had a spicy sauce that was Thani based that was killer on the collar and veggies I had
But the older guy that use to make the Oco was gone and the new guy put way too much sweet sauce on it
Do not care to ever meet someOne like you. SomeOne whose sole purpose is to piss off others, to bait others into stupid confrontations, because you happen to believe a bunch of b... s...
Likes rational dialog

Lincoln, CA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Never One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not care to ever meet someOne like you. SomeOne whose sole purpose is to piss off others, to bait others into stupid confrontations, because you happen to believe a bunch of b... s...
Was wishing the plane would crash.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Never One wrote:
<quoted text>Do not care to ever meet someOne like you. SomeOne whose sole purpose is to piss off others, to bait others into stupid confrontations, because you happen to believe a bunch of b... s...
Really??

My sole purpose is to piss off morons??

I am up in California to raise money for turtle camps in Mexico

Looks like we have a deal with Alaska Air
Likes rational dialog

Lincoln, CA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
My sole purpose is to piss off morons??
I am up in California to raise money for turtle camps in Mexico
Looks like we have a deal with Alaska Air
Well, it was nice while he was gone. Notice his isp is now Stockton? Never believed he was posting his bull from Mexico.
Liberal One

Napa, CA

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Likes rational dialog wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was nice while he was gone. Notice his isp is now Stockton? Never believed he was posting his bull from Mexico.
Sounds like he is involved in some enviro nut liberal cause...now that deserve an LOL.
Likes rational dialog

Lincoln, CA

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Liberal One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is involved in some enviro nut liberal cause...now that deserve an LOL.
Like we're really supposed to buy that BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleanup America 1 hr Demigod 12
Incompetent TRUMP MURDERS a Navy Seal Hero! 10 hr a-citizen 2
Corrupt TRUMP to hold LAVISH Governors Dinner @... 13 hr Trump is the swamp 17
President OBAMA'S Face to be Carved into Mt Rus... 13 hr MurdererTRUMP 4
President Trump On Track To Be Best U.S. Presid... Sun Franklin 4
I LOVE Watching these ALT Right CONSERVPERVS DE... Sun ANONYMOUS 3
The Gate Of Every Mentally ill Liberal Sun ANONYMOUS 1

Vina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance