Obama wants higher taxes: No deal for...
One is a liar

Lincoln, CA

#908 Jan 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are not very bright, are you...?
But that does not stop you from rambling, does it...???
First you whine just like SAM that "the government is the problem, " and then you go on to say our military is "the best military in the world," but isn't our military run by our government...????
With that said, weren't you paying close attention when SOLUTION quite clearly pointed out to you that flat "across the board" cuts are a non starter, if for no other reason that some parts of the government are bloated and others barely manage to make ends meet...???
If you can not understand that then.... oh! what's the use...
You notice the ignorant one can't respond to facts that prove him and his but -buddies like twp, loco and the rest of them are really morons.

I've posted a challenge to the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico too prove he's ignorant butt the moron won't take me up on it because he knows I'll spank him real good.

Butt that's O K, showing that he's gutless is even better.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#909 Jan 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are not very bright, are you...?
But that does not stop you from rambling, does it...???
First you whine just like SAM that "the government is the problem, " and then you go on to say our military is "the best military in the world," but isn't our military run by our government...????
With that said, weren't you paying close attention when SOLUTION quite clearly pointed out to you that flat "across the board" cuts are a non starter, if for no other reason that some parts of the government are bloated and others barely manage to make ends meet...???
If you can not understand that then.... oh! what's the use...
You should give up.
That is what dimwitted arsewipes do when they are overwhelmed with facts and logic.

You, teepee, and obama have tried to hide the fact that you want to run up the national debt indefinitely by claiming any other ideas to be "non statrter". Like useless Harry Reid in the senate. No budget proposals for four phuquing years....because the senate majority democrats are cowards....just like....well just like you!


Get real you nincumpoop, just admit it.....y'all are socialists.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#910 Jan 21, 2013
One is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice the ignorant one can't respond to facts that prove him and his but -buddies like twp, loco and the rest of them are really morons.
I've posted a challenge to the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico too prove he's ignorant butt the moron won't take me up on it because he knows I'll spank him real good.
Butt that's O K, showing that he's gutless is even better.
>
>
He is just a clown who gets paid a peso or two per ridiculous post
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#911 Jan 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You should give up.
That is what dimwitted arsewipes do when they are overwhelmed with facts and logic.
You, teepee, and obama have tried to hide the fact that you want to run up the national debt indefinitely by claiming any other ideas to be "non statrter". Like useless Harry Reid in the senate. No budget proposals for four phuquing years....because the senate majority democrats are cowards....just like....well just like you!
Get real you nincumpoop, just admit it.....y'all are socialists.
>
>
Yes, we know, we know....

Anyone who disagrees with oft discredited conservative lunacies has got to be a "socialist" according to conservative lore....
Tea Party Solution

United States

#912 Jan 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Government is not the answer, government is the problem.
That's just another simpleton bumper sticker. Much like, "Revenue is not the problems, only spending is the problem."
I was about to say that thank god are elected leaders are not so stupid-- but then I remembered the T baggers in Congress.
Local wrote:
<Unlike you socialist drones, I would like to reform ALL levels of government spending, including the "dreaded military complex" (that also happens to be the best military in the world).
Yeah, repub president Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex way back in the '50's, way before it became as huge as it is now. Since then we've grown other huge complexes-- the Wall Street/politician complex, the Big Oil/politicican complex, on and on.
Local wrote:
<I will say it one more time...perhaps you should read it slowly as to improve you comprehension:
5-10% federal spending cuts...ACROSS THE BOARD!.....
We don't have to read it any slower. We got this simpleton statement the first time.
Local wrote:
<I would even favor a national sales tax(specifically dedicated to the national debt) if a realistic balanced budget amendment were passed.....and adhered to.
Once our economy starts a full recovery taxes will need to go up, one way or another, on all of us.

But right now the economy would suffer by raising taxes on the 95% of us.
You were the guy moaning about the payroll taxes going back up, but here you want another tax. It doesn't matter that such a sales tax would go to the debt or not (and how would you trust the hated government to do so?). A higher tax on those who spend all of their money would hurt our economy at this time.
TWP

Anna, TX

#913 Jan 21, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
spending is the problem...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
twp is a moron

Lincoln, CA

#914 Jan 21, 2013
TWP wrote:
Hey twerpo, since you're against gun control, how do you feel about "cop killer bullets"? Huummm?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#915 Jan 21, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just another simpleton bumper sticker. Much like, "Revenue is not the problems, only spending is the problem."
I was about to say that thank god are elected leaders are not so stupid-- but then I remembered the T baggers in Congress.
<quoted text>
Yeah, repub president Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex way back in the '50's, way before it became as huge as it is now. Since then we've grown other huge complexes-- the Wall Street/politician complex, the Big Oil/politicican complex, on and on.
<quoted text>
We don't have to read it any slower. We got this simpleton statement the first time.
<quoted text>
Once our economy starts a full recovery taxes will need to go up, one way or another, on all of us.
But right now the economy would suffer by raising taxes on the 95% of us.
You were the guy moaning about the payroll taxes going back up, but here you want another tax. It doesn't matter that such a sales tax would go to the debt or not (and how would you trust the hated government to do so?). A higher tax on those who spend all of their money would hurt our economy at this time.
You should take it up with the GAO, you bumbling baffoon.
Their report confirms my statements.

Of course, this report has been buried by the lefty news outlets as not to spoil the obama spending celebration.......and oh, btw, thanks for your opinion, but as we all well know, your OPINION is not worth jacksheiit......
Not only am I correct, but my course of action would actually work.....provided we could muzzle idiots in the congress that think like you.


United States Government Accountability Office:
Despite Recent Improvement in
the Annual Deficit, Federal Fiscal
Policy Remains Unsustainable

GAO’s updated long-term simulations illustrate that despite some
improvement in the annual deficit estimate for this fiscal year, the longterm
fiscal outlook remains essentially the same and is clearly
unsustainable—ever-larger deficits lead to a federal debt burden that
ultimately spirals out of control. Figure 1 shows two alternative fiscal
paths. The first is “Baseline Extended,” which extends the Congressional
Budget Office’s (CBO) August baseline estimates beyond the 10-year
projection period, and the second is an Alternative based on recent trends
and policy preferences. Under these alternative assumptions,
discretionary spending grows with the economy during the first 10 years,
Medicare physician payments are not reduced as in current law,1 and
revenues are brought to their historical level. Although the timing of
deficits and the resulting debt buildup varies depending on the
assumptions used, both simulations show that we are on an unsustainable
fiscal path.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071261r.pdf

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#916 Jan 22, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take it up with the GAO, you bumbling baffoon.
Their report confirms my statements.
Of course, this report has been buried by the lefty news outlets as not to spoil the obama spending celebration.......and oh, btw, thanks for your opinion, but as we all well know, your OPINION is not worth jacksheiit......
Not only am I correct, but my course of action would actually work.....provided we could muzzle idiots in the congress that think like you.
United States Government Accountability Office:
Despite Recent Improvement in
the Annual Deficit, Federal Fiscal
Policy Remains Unsustainable
GAO’s updated long-term simulations illustrate that despite some
improvement in the annual deficit estimate for this fiscal year, the longterm
fiscal outlook remains essentially the same and is clearly
unsustainable—ever-larger deficits lead to a federal debt burden that
ultimately spirals out of control. Figure 1 shows two alternative fiscal
paths. The first is “Baseline Extended,” which extends the Congressional
Budget Office’s (CBO) August baseline estimates beyond the 10-year
projection period, and the second is an Alternative based on recent trends
and policy preferences. Under these alternative assumptions,
discretionary spending grows with the economy during the first 10 years,
Medicare physician payments are not reduced as in current law,1 and
revenues are brought to their historical level. Although the timing of
deficits and the resulting debt buildup varies depending on the
assumptions used, both simulations show that we are on an unsustainable
fiscal path.
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071261r.pdf
But those are facts..........

You know these morons never look at facts.......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#917 Jan 22, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take it up with the GAO, you bumbling baffoon.
Their report confirms my statements.
Of course, this report has been buried by the lefty news outlets as not to spoil the obama spending celebration.......and oh, btw, thanks for your opinion, but as we all well know, your OPINION is not worth jacksheiit......
Not only am I correct, but my course of action would actually work.....provided we could muzzle idiots in the congress that think like you.
United States Government Accountability Office:
Despite Recent Improvement in
the Annual Deficit, Federal Fiscal
Policy Remains Unsustainable
GAO’s updated long-term simulations illustrate that despite some
improvement in the annual deficit estimate for this fiscal year, the longterm
fiscal outlook remains essentially the same and is clearly
unsustainable—ever-larger deficits lead to a federal debt burden that
ultimately spirals out of control. Figure 1 shows two alternative fiscal
paths. The first is “Baseline Extended,” which extends the Congressional
Budget Office’s (CBO) August baseline estimates beyond the 10-year
projection period, and the second is an Alternative based on recent trends
and policy preferences. Under these alternative assumptions,
discretionary spending grows with the economy during the first 10 years,
Medicare physician payments are not reduced as in current law,1 and
revenues are brought to their historical level. Although the timing of
deficits and the resulting debt buildup varies depending on the
assumptions used, both simulations show that we are on an unsustainable
fiscal path.
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071261r.pdf
Another moron proved my point..........LOL

Cop killer bullets..........ROTFLMAO

Have you ever heard of a bullet that only kills cops???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#918 Jan 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yes, we know, we know....
Anyone who disagrees with oft discredited conservative lunacies has got to be a "socialist" according to conservative lore....
No just fools like you that think oslamacare is a good thing..........LOL

Why dont you tell us how raising the cost of medical devices does not raise the cost of them????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#919 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No just fools like you that think oslamacare is a good thing..........LOL
Why dont you tell us how raising the cost of medical devices does not raise the cost of them????
>
>
Conservative fools like you are closely related to pond scum because morons like you have always been on the wrong side of history ever since evolution begun....LMAO

Sure, I will tell you as soon as you can convincingly explain to us how a grown up can refer to a gun used to murder 20 first graders and 6 adults as a popgun....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#920 Jan 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Conservative fools like you are closely related to pond scum because morons like you have always been on the wrong side of history ever since evolution begun....LMAO
Sure, I will tell you as soon as you can convincingly explain to us how a grown up can refer to a gun used to murder 20 first graders and 6 adults as a popgun....
Yes tell that to the slaves..........ROTFLMAO

And could you please tell us again how raising prices does not raise prices???
Here is One

Amity, OR

#921 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes tell that to the slaves..........ROTFLMAO
And could you please tell us again how raising prices does not raise prices???
The SLAVES you all Radical Righty Queers wish to creat? Now would those be Economic Slaves or simple indentured Slaves. Oh and by the way, as the NRA says, ALL SLAVES WILL BE HEAVILY ARMED so as to REVOLT against MASSA!

Hey bytthead, tell us again about how the housing market is the worst ever RIGHT NOW!

Ahahahahaha, also about how you PERSONALLY SAVED thousands of folks in foreclosure. OMG you are a MENTAL CASE!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#922 Jan 22, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The SLAVES you all Radical Righty Queers wish to creat? Now would those be Economic Slaves or simple indentured Slaves. Oh and by the way, as the NRA says, ALL SLAVES WILL BE HEAVILY ARMED so as to REVOLT against MASSA!
Hey bytthead, tell us again about how the housing market is the worst ever RIGHT NOW!
Ahahahahaha, also about how you PERSONALLY SAVED thousands of folks in foreclosure. OMG you are a MENTAL CASE!
>
>
The psycho claims that the type of gun used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults was a pop gun....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#923 Jan 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The psycho claims that the type of gun used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults was a pop gun....
Please post a link to that village liar..........LOL

oooops ya cant can ya..........caught in another lie.......
here is one is stupid

Sacramento, CA

#924 Jan 22, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The SLAVES you all Radical Righty Queers wish to creat? Now would those be Economic Slaves or simple indentured Slaves. Oh and by the way, as the NRA says, ALL SLAVES WILL BE HEAVILY ARMED so as to REVOLT against MASSA!
Hey bytthead, tell us again about how the housing market is the worst ever RIGHT NOW!
Ahahahahaha, also about how you PERSONALLY SAVED thousands of folks in foreclosure. OMG you are a MENTAL CASE!
He didn't save anyone, he's a scam!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#925 Jan 22, 2013
Obama and the liberals have a new catch phrase.......
"A balanced approach to our nations debt."

Much like the phrase "fair share", a "balanced approach"
is another vague reference to fiscal responsibility andnever specifies any cuts in spending, nor does it address the ultimate goal, which should be to lower the national debt.
No, a balanced approach from liberals means NO meaningful cuts in spending, and much more national debt.
So when you hear a "balanced approach" come out of a liberal democrats mouth, hold on to your wallet.
It is becoming very obvious that it is the intention of the liberals/obama to run up the national debt even higher, hence making higher and higher taxes unavoidable.
They are spending addicts with no cure in sight.....and they are spending our children/grandchildren into huge debt. from which there may be no recovery.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#926 Jan 22, 2013
Local wrote:
Obama and the liberals have a new catch phrase.......
"A balanced approach to our nations debt."
Much like the phrase "fair share", a "balanced approach"
is another vague reference to fiscal responsibility andnever specifies any cuts in spending, nor does it address the ultimate goal, which should be to lower the national debt.
children/grandchildren into huge debt. from which there may be no recovery.
President Obama cut one trillion in spending last year, and with no revenue increases. He would actually have cut more, but Boehner bailed as soon as revenue was put on the table.

The 'ultimate goal' should be a thriving economy with near-full employment, AND smart spending cuts that don't hurt our fragile economy.

Every repub administration over the last 30 years doubled and tripled our debt. The Romney budget would have given us an even huger debt, as shown by the CBO and TPC.

Repubs talk the talk but never walk the walk.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#927 Jan 22, 2013
Local wrote:
Obama and the liberals have a new catch phrase.......
"A balanced approach to our nations debt."
Much like the phrase "fair share", a "balanced approach"
The repubs have never called their budget proposals balanced-- because they're not. Their budgets have nothing to do with job growth. They have little to do with cutting the debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can We Trust the FBI? 8 hr Godfrey 6
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... 18 hr Liberals Killing ... 3
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr Eric 72,044
Deers In A Headlight 21 hr First Amendment 1
Voter Suppression in Alabama is Cause for Feder... Wed Zack Klein 11
Richest Counties In America. They would be Libs Wed Godfrey 3
News Wood fire advisory issued Tuesday for fourth ti... Wed Paul Bunyan 1

Vina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vina Mortgages