Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

I am in complete agreement with Concerned Parent,I have had to do my time with Karen and Gary Lambert,When she went from the High School to the Chlid Care was a burden off everone is an understatement. Not only is she not qualified in her position but she mean and very unprofessional, she thinks everyone wants to sleep with Gary and does not realize that it is Gary that wants to do the sleeping around.Dr. Mittchell either does not care or does not know how the click and the Lamberts has affected the School
Coach G

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

I agree with the other teachers and staff,the Lamberts have abused their positions and the trust of the school district.Gary and Karen Lambert for the good of the school you should leave you are using up funds that could go for efforts to better the teaching staff,You know me and I don,t care it is time we stood up to you and your kind
Tired in Vilonia

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

we the people can make some changes around here. Next year there will be 3 positions up for relection on the school board. This is the first step in making some much needed changes in our school system. The admin.in power is going to be the end of our school system. Mitchell, Lambert, Riggins! They are running off excellent staff and teachers. They have lost focus! The children is what it is all about and not their personal gain. Let's get rid of these bullies!!!!!!
Big Sis

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Hi
Tucker

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

Why wait a year lets grow some balls and start a petition to get rid of the parasites now !!
Taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

First you should get your facts straight.... I don't believe there will be 3 positions up next year on the school board, only 2 - but you should check with your central office - I hear "she" is a wealth of knowledge if the right people ask her. Second, nepotism isn't an issue here, if it were, over half the school faculity would be "akin". Third, if you are unhappy with your current employer, stop and think about the hundreds of people that do not have a job that would be willing to trade places with you. Quit whinning, suck it up or leave. The students are the ones that are the true victims, not the adults. Grow up! Shut up! Or Suck It Up ButterCup!!!!!!
Taxpayer2

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

I think if you have a problem with the school system quit hiding behind this web site and fake names. Just like you said Grow some balls ButterCup!!!!!!
Tucker

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Lets see fake names your sir name is Taxpayer ?
My name is Linda Tucker and I not hiding behind any fake name and I can be more open than some of the people that have posted here because my kids have left the school system.And for those that have lost sight of the problem, this is what we can do to get the best education for the kids.If anyone out there thinks buy using relatives instead of the most skilled is the way to go then you will get what you deserve
Keith

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

This is the very reason I home school.Taxpayer you must be tied in with the school system and Taxpayer "OK" you need a life.I say get a petition let the peolpe deside.
Roscoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Another home school parent that knows everything. God I wish you would put them back in school, And quit crowding Wal Mart on school days!!!!!!!!
Carlyon Neal

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

I home school also because of Vilonia's school politics and have no regrets. Roscoe if you think home schooled kids are at Walmart during the week you are content letting a corrupt school baby sit your kids so you can spend all your free time there
Ruth Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

My family moved to Vilonia to put our kids in a great school. DR. Mitchell,MR. Lambert have been great to work with, they support the kids in school and outside of school !! and our youngest is in middle school and she loves MS. Riggins. So the 1 or 2 not happy with Vilonia do us all a favor and put them in a Little Rock school !!!!!!
Eagles

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Ruth Anne wrote:
My family moved to Vilonia to put our kids in a great school. DR. Mitchell,MR. Lambert have been great to work with, they support the kids in school and outside of school !! and our youngest is in middle school and she loves MS. Riggins. So the 1 or 2 not happy with Vilonia do us all a favor and put them in a Little Rock school !!!!!!
Great post Ruth Anne, 99.9 percent would agree with you. There is always disgruntled people in every town and school. Hope they grow up or get out.
Shanna

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Ruth Anne you be sure to show your responce to Dr. Mitchell and the Lamberts as to get your brownie points. Why should anyone in there right mind try to sweep these isues under the rug,get them out in the open and let the tax paying people do the right thing. With added payroll and special pay packages created job for Karen Lambert and others the Vilonia schoool system is on the verge of running out of money,you have a right to check this out
Ruth Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Coach G wrote:
I agree with the other teachers and staff,the Lamberts have abused their positions and the trust of the school district.Gary and Karen Lambert for the good of the school you should leave you are using up funds that could go for efforts to better the teaching staff,You know me and I don,t care it is time we stood up to you and your kind
No we dont know you, and you don't have a clue!!!!!!
Ruth Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Heard today they are getting web site and going to know by monday who is posing as karen, and or what computer its coming from.
yombamma

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

sounds like a CSI investigation!what is going to happen when you find the guilty party?ban them from the internet?
Possum Jones

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

No Yombamma we wont ban them, we will make them sing that old country song a 100 times Me and you and a dog named Rue
keith

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Judged:

Possum thats an ok song, but i'd make them sing the song '' You picked a fine time to leave me Rucille''
Tucker

Bearden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

Cant we all just get along

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vilonia Discussions

Search the Vilonia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min fyi 28,991
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 2 hr heather 1,763
Eating 2 hr Eating 1
Cabot Offroad 5 hr Guest 3
Vilonia officer under investigation for 'vindic... 6 hr not surprised!!!! 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr birds 9,791
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 8 hr cathyjudy 828
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vilonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vilonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••