Fayetteville, AR

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Is this a good area? any druggies?
user

Beebe, AR

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Just moved to Cabot wrote:
There is nothing but druggies in Cabot. Good luck!
WHODAT

Cabot, AR

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Just moved to Cabot wrote:

Your going to have problems with any apartment complex. That's just the way it is when you put that many people in a small area. This is one of the better complexes. Management us pretty good.
new in town

Sherwood, AR

#4 Aug 26, 2012
How much is rent usually?
caitlin-"

Conway, AR

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I lived there for 3 years! This was the worst place I lived at In Cabot!! Nothing but drama there!!'
Donny Duddly

Cabot, AR

#6 Aug 29, 2012
The rent depends if your military or not. If your military I think it is a $50 dollar rent discount. The rent ranges from $650 to $675 depending on your credit rating.They are listed as Cabot Manor Luxury apartments but they seem to have misplaced the luxury part.The mamagement here is very great. The management team tends to problems rather quickly if you call them or use their answering serive. The management team are very kind, helpful and professional. Like any place you have a lot of people you will have a bug problem from time to time but the managment team stays on top of that. You tell any one of them about a bug and they call someone out to spray either that day or the next. However the only down side to this apartment complex is the on site policeofficer they consider the security here. He is shady as hell and worthless as batshit on a door knob. A while back we had some kids shooting Beebe guns at the AC units and Cars in the parking lot. When asked to do something the verbally attacked the people who complained and continued to allow the kids to do their damage all the time standing there watching them do it. I don't know if the extra rent over the 650 is for police service and the 650 is without. So you never need any kind of security and abide by the rules and don't act a fool,
Cardinal Manor is a pretty good place to live.
Shena Wilson

Cabot, AR

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Mr Duddly if what you are saying about the police officer living at the Cardinal Manor Apartment is true, that is a violation of the The Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution,which provides that "no state shall ... deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This means the police could not, among other things, deprive people of the equal protection of the laws. Which is clearly what happen here if what you say again is true. Did you let the apartment manager know about this? And did they allow the offending officer to continue living on the premises? This officer also violated your civil rights. Have you contacted your local ACLU(civil liberties union?) If not here is their website http://www.aclu.org . Have you filed a complaint with this officers superior?
If the Cardinal Apartments manager is aware of this and still allows this officer to live on site it doesn't sound like they are such kind and professionals to me. Sounds like this Apartment complex should be avoided at all cost.
Peggy Sue

Cabot, AR

#8 Aug 30, 2012
That sounds about right for the Cabot area.
Momwithkids

Cabot, AR

#9 Sep 1, 2012
These apartments doesn't sound like a good place to live. I would want a place that would be safe for me and my children. If the security is useless and breaks the laws that he/she is to protect why would anyone want to live there. That be the case I don't consider that to be safe for children.
:)

Euless, TX

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Are cops even allowed to do anything off the clock? I've been told they couldn't. That's kinda like saying, since my neighbor is a doctor he should come treat us whenever I ask him to. Im pretty sure it doesn't work like that. But I may be wrong.

Beebe, AR

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Momwithkids wrote:
These apartments doesn't sound like a good place to live. I would want a place that would be safe for me and my children. If the security is useless and breaks the laws that he/she is to protect why would anyone want to live there. That be the case I don't consider that to be safe for children.
This is pretty much all over Cabot now. I would move out of Cabot if you live there now.
Momwithkids

Cabot, AR

#12 Sep 6, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]Are cops even allowed to do anything off the clock? I've been told they couldn't. That's kinda like saying, since my neighbor is a doctor he should come treat us whenever I ask him to. Im pretty sure it doesn't work like that. But I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]Cops are cops even when off duty. You hear about someone getting arrested by a off duty police officer. They may be off the close but they have a set standard they have to uphold.. Kinda like if you do have a doctor next do and you have a emergancy he has the oblagation out of common curiosity. I police officer sees a crime being commmitted either on or off duty he has a moral obligation to set in. If he is employeed by a city, state or county then he does have to step up to the plate on or off duty.
It makes it look bad not only the department but the whole police department and its officers as well. That is not cool or is it safe to have a officer around people that is like that.I will find a much safer place for my children and I. Not safe from the crime but that type of law office is not safe. Sounds to unstable for me or my children to be around.
ashley

Euless, TX

#13 Sep 12, 2012
actually mr donny is mistaken someone complained about these kids doing this three months after it had been done the police officer did not see it being done and when he was asked about it he told tjem there really wasnt anything he could do now but the man could go file a police report i know this because im the police officers wife and i was there:) i really like it here btw
Donny Duddly wrote:
The rent depends if your military or not. If your military I think it is a $50 dollar rent discount. The rent ranges from $650 to $675 depending on your credit rating.They are listed as Cabot Manor Luxury apartments but they seem to have misplaced the luxury part.The mamagement here is very great. The management team tends to problems rather quickly if you call them or use their answering serive. The management team are very kind, helpful and professional. Like any place you have a lot of people you will have a bug problem from time to time but the managment team stays on top of that. You tell any one of them about a bug and they call someone out to spray either that day or the next. However the only down side to this apartment complex is the on site policeofficer they consider the security here. He is shady as hell and worthless as batshit on a door knob. A while back we had some kids shooting Beebe guns at the AC units and Cars in the parking lot. When asked to do something the verbally attacked the people who complained and continued to allow the kids to do their damage all the time standing there watching them do it. I don't know if the extra rent over the 650 is for police service and the 650 is without. So you never need any kind of security and abide by the rules and don't act a fool,
Cardinal Manor is a pretty good place to live.
Mrs Sue Ruddle

Cabot, AR

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Ashley, I don't understand because I wasn't there nor do I live anywhere close to there, but as far as what I read and understand, the chilren in question at the time were standing outside at the time the people complained am I not correct with their guns? Also Ashley in my reading I also seen where a person commented on the same subject a couple months prior. Seems to be two different things going on at two different times. If you were THERE as you stated you would have known that.Also if I recall no one at any time said anything about a policemans wife being at the apartments at the time all this happen. Could it be you are covering for the wrong the policeman done? If what I have read is to be corret the officer in question is the one that broke several laws.Even a couple of Civil rights. So Ashley if you are the wife of this officer, getting on a public fourm lying for your husband gains you no points. Shame on you! Just my take of the subject.
Momwithkids

Cabot, AR

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Ruddle, I agree with you. What I have read is there were two different times this kids has been shotting up things around there and this Ashley chick doesn't know from her aris to a hole in a ground. If she is in fact that officers wife she sounds just as cheeky as the officer. I also agree with the laws. I too looked up the law and in fact if what really happen did happen that officer needs to be sent pack both from the apartment complex and from his job. He is not fit for either. Mrs Ashely should be ashamed for lying for her husband and she too needs to be sent a packing along with her sorry excuse of a husband. People like this give apartment living bad wraps. I for one will never be renting from Cardinal apartments.
Mrs Sue Ruddle

Cabot, AR

#16 Sep 12, 2012
I don't know if I would get that harsh but in reading the whole topic of this subject it is clear that the conversation is about two different evenings completely and the officer failed to do anything about the second and then attacked the people that complained. I wouldn't go so far as to called Mrs Ashely sorry or not but I do agree with you in that the officer should have been asked to leave after the second report of children shoot objects with a Beebe gun. The officer was in the wrong for failing to do anything about it then even after the group ( have no ideal what the # of people in the group)being group so it must have been more than one complaint at the time. The officer failed to do his duty.
Mrs Sue Ruddle

Cabot, AR

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Sorry for the confusion but I read the rant on another fourm about what happen with the policeman livng at the apartments. The other fourm stated about the kids shooting a car windown and that was reported but the second time the kids were shoot the building and AC units and windows was reported that is when the people complaning was (as they call it) attack by the officer. Not on the fist time. The second report about the same kids.
Mrs Sue Ruddle

Cabot, AR

#18 Sep 12, 2012
I am thinking this is a spill over from the Sgt. Keith Graham fourm.
Truth

Euless, TX

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Get a life.... Most of you weren't even offended by the situation y'all just have nothing better to do, than focus on other peoples lives.. Regardless of the situation it is not any of yours business to try and declare right between wrong. Your intiteled to an opinion but honestly no one cares.. I think the Cabot police department is a fine establishment and law force.
Mrs Sue Ruddle

Cabot, AR

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Truth, you're right it is opion, Just as it is our opinion on comment on this situation you tell us it is not any of our business based on what? You opinion? As a matter of a fact it is everyones right to know if our tax paid police force is not protecting the actual people it is supposes to be serving. Not only are they being paid for by eveyones tax dollars it is the LAW. That is why we have "The Right to Equal Protection" in our Constitution. So if it is none of our business that our very own tax paid police force is breaking the laws, then who's business is it? Now you say, No one cares.. Well apparently you care because you thought enough of it to add your worthless two cents in to the conversation, so apparently you care. Stating that you think the Cabot Police department and law force is fine is your opinion. Not based on fact but your opinion never the less. Why the police department or police doesn't uphold the very laws it is being paid to protect and the people that have paid for this protection, YES it is everyones business. And that my friend isn't based on an opinion that is based on fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vilonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surviving a meth'd up life (Jun '14) 1 hr HOOT41 24
Chad Sims and Tamra Sanders good or bad Fri friendnotfoe 5
tresa stone (Aug '12) Dec 19 curious 21
Women Lying About Domestic Abuse (Nov '11) Dec 17 Intelligent Stand... 4
Girlfriend want me to strip (Dec '13) Dec 17 Intelligent Stand... 8
Abortion Dec 17 Logic Thinker 11
Do you approve of Gary Fletcher as Mayor? (Jun '13) Dec 16 older dude uk 12
Vilonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web