Rainbow

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Is it true that Christian heritage academy is losing all of their teachers? I heard three have quit or been fired in the last three months. Does anyone know?
I was thinking about sending my child there next year but it sounds unstable.
Concerned mo

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Yes three teachers have left the school. Not sure who is teaching know. We are looking at other options for next school year.
Dawn

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Mar 16, 2014
It's no more unstable than any other place!
Dan

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jun 30, 2014
Dawn wrote:
It's no more unstable than any other place!
really they did not let their own daughter graduate and they kicked out several seniors and did not allow them to graduate BC pastor Steven was playing God again. Old bastard!!
was a parent

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jun 30, 2014
Concerned mo wrote:
Yes three teachers have left the school. Not sure who is teaching know. We are looking at other options for next school year.
I'm done with this school and there ways off to other solutions. Can't deal any longer with CHA
parent 2013

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 30, 2014
Rainbow wrote:
Is it true that Christian heritage academy is losing all of their teachers? I heard three have quit or been fired in the last three months. Does anyone know?
I was thinking about sending my child there next year but it sounds unstable.
don't choose that one there's others. This one is losing to many of staff and students. They not focused on education.
Dawn

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Jun 30, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>really they did not let their own daughter graduate and they kicked out several seniors and did not allow them to graduate BC pastor Steven was playing God again. Old bastard!!
As I said, they are no more unstable as other schools.
As for your opinion of the pastor, that is a bit unequivocal of a comparison don't you think!
I am not certain of ALL the ins and outs on why some faculty and students have left. But, I can assure you that the reason does not solely rest on one particular person there.
VP mother

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 19, 2014
Your right Dawn it does not rest on 1 person. The reason staff is leaving because both pastor Steven and his wife are being hateful and inconsiderate to select staff and select students. They go to parents that don't kiss their royal behind and tell them they don't think school is best for their child they need to find another option. They even done this with 12th grade good students because their own daughter got into trouble with said student so they made their own daughter do finish at home and the other child could not graduate. What you think of that. CHA is a great school . With a great education but those 2 people need to realize what they have and change or go. People pay hard earned money to put their child in a good environment not to b judged by a pastor and his wife. I think they job got to their head. Over and over they say it is because they care so much. Well change and prove it or go away so the school can succeed. You say you broke but go to Paris. Wow
CHA NO MORE

Basile, LA

#11 Aug 2, 2014
I don't recommend CHA they r losing more kids than they r gaining. Staff is all changed because of certain people who have no place running a school. No not just pastor and wife the one acting like principal Is one of there major problems. They are very inconsistent in the rules and all they say they pride themselves on. Also how can they promote a school and say all these good things when the pastors children are now home schooled. How do you expect people to trust you with their kids future when you don't think it's good enough for your own children. I believe in the curriculum that they have and that school would be amazing if people running it and their soo called principal was gone. Previous owners did an awesome job and they had 3 times the amount of kids but they too weren't perfect and ended up messy with money issues but they were consistent in the rules and way things were done. Okay sorry for the rant but it needed to be said.
Dawn

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Regardless of what any of you have to say, the truth of the matter is you yourselves have either walked away from the school due to personal reasons or know someone who has.
These people you refer to, the instances you reference your argument on, the fact the school is loosing students and staff...everything you have mentioned, it is all based on personal feelings being hurt. Yes, what you say is correct, in the loss of staff and students. So be it! Jesus himself preached and witnessed to thousands and to just one. Who cares what the numbers are!
No one knows that better than I do there just how messed up things can get over there! But that is Aeverywhere! Yes, I am aware of how things can be. And, of how certain staff and faculty there can be as well. But regardless of that, we are there for an education. A Christian one! When I was approached with certain assumptions that were out of line, I addressed the problem with them and let it be known where the problem was. Did they appreciate it? About as much as I did! We have delt with two different issues there recently just this year. Was I at the school because of it? No!
Instead, I made adjustments to correct the issue but to ensure it would not arise again. But if it would, it would then be addressed. I'm no fool. I'm not easily persuaded by others. I am also not a member of Freedom Family Church! I'm not a teacher there and I'm not part of any click there either! I'm just a parent that wants what is best for her kid! I won't allow others to use me it'd my child. But, I won't make a scene like some fools do either.
And your reference on the Sawtell's girls being home schooled...stating it looks bad to not have your child in the school you are administrator to...why not address that issue at our public schools? Most the teachers there children go to sacred heart school. But, they teach in our public schools. Or, yourself who pays tuition to which ever school or home school curriculum, but send you older children to public or another school somewhere else?
Whatever it is...you weren't happy. Your toes were stepped on. Somebody made a decision you don't agree with. Or, your innocent child was accused of something you do not believe they would ever do. Whatever your reasons to leave were, YOU LEFT!
Go on with your blessed life. Why do you continue to recall one insignificant thing and then another, on a place you no longer have any dealings with?
You are acting like a dog who eats it's own vomit! You spew out such hatefulness towards people you have nothing to do with. Why? Makes no sense to me. You want to run this schools name in the mud? Put your name on your posts! Don't hide! You won't allow anything against your enemy to be hidden...whether it is truth or not that you speak! You have run their name through the mud. Put your name out!
Renee D

Sunset, LA

#13 Sep 1, 2014
What I don't get is how some of you that r defending CHA and the people there keep telling the ones that don't like it to stop posting how they feel about the school and staff, but you can say how you feel. Someone asked about the schools and they gave their opinion just like you did, no matter what they say it is their opinion and can voice it as much as you can. If I was one of them and that's how I felt about the school then why can't I be honest and say what I think? Just because some of us don't dance around how we feel and tell it flat out, why r we the bad ones and you can say your peace. Just like you said they left so for them to get on with their lives then I say you do the same you choose to stay there so get a blessed life and move on as well.
aparent

Austin, TX

#14 Sep 1, 2014
Rainbow wrote:
Is it true that Christian heritage academy is losing all of their teachers? I heard three have quit or been fired in the last three months. Does anyone know?
I was thinking about sending my child there next year but it sounds unstable.
#1 if you are looking for a Christian school for your children would you go to a place called topic to search/learn for a good school?
#2 go to the school and ask these questions... CHA can answer these questions honestly see how honest the Christian K-12 can be??
#3 ask both schools if you can meet with the owners n board members?
#4 ask if either schools owners own another company that has a F score with the Better Business Bureau??
#5 don't stop there dig more into it the information you need to know.
#6 can't say for K-12 school but for CHA school, their students that graduate are always excelled n don't have to worry about taking remedial classes. They are very much excelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the finest black girl in eunice? 50 min NegsRuseless 7
Dina Montini 6 hr EtownHustler 1
who is a good woman in ville platte (Sep '13) 9 hr Country girl 101 17
Zarangue (Feb '06) 14 hr PATROLMAN 13,515
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Jan 26 Sam nothing 51
vppd is a joke Jan 25 amazed 10
Acadiana Crime News: Acadia jailer accused of s... Jan 24 flyonthewall 2
Ville Platte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ville Platte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery