jesus is alive walking among us

Posted in the Ville Platte Forum

Believer

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
We are believers in ville platte that go around heal and deliver folks. We bring abundant life to downtrodden. Jesus is the same as He was 2000 years ago. If need or know someone in need let me know. We see healings and miracles weekly.
Believer

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
All FREE
VPlova

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 25, 2012
tell me more...you treat?
Believer

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2012
We go around ministering healing unto people in Jesus name and see results. Most time instant healing occurs sometimes it may take more time and meetings. I go to you and refuse money. We do it out of love and compassion for those in need.
Just saying

Church Point, LA

#5 Dec 26, 2012
How can we contact you for the healing ministry? I'm in need of a healing through Jesus name
Believer

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2012
At the mall Lafayette, a young guy had arm wrapped up in sling. Said he fell off 4 wheeler hurt it. I asked if it wa hurting now, he said yes. I began to minister healing tk him. I asked him if he felt anything he said he can feel something in arm moving. I asked him to remove sling. He did and said all pain left. All glory to Jesus.
Believer

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Older man had knee pain, I ministered to him healing, he was astonished all pain left him, he said you dont undustand i just got out my truck to walk here a couple minutes ago in excrutionating pain. Also i had word of knouledge that he had a short right leg compared to left, he said yes he did, I had him sit down and grew out his leg. He was at awe wathing and feeling his leg grow out. All praise and glory to Jesus.
Just saying

Church Point, LA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
I appreciate the healing stories but that didn't answer my earlier post...
Believer

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Just saying, didn;t you ask how to contact me? I left my phone number after your post. Just giv me a call 45-7569. Healing is yours, all you need is someone to miniser it to you. I am more than happy to do so. Give me a call.
Believer

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Young lady was having problems breathing with allergies. I ministered her healing, I asked her to take big breath. She began to shout to all people around us that she can breathe that all allergies cleared up. praise Jesus.
Just saying

Church Point, LA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
I don't see all the numbers.... Some are left out.. Could you repost the phone number please? Thanks!
Believer

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Dec 31, 2012
All Glory to Jesus: Today we set out to Manifest the Sons of God. One young lady with 3 small boys was sitting on porch. We gave them lunch to eat, asked if she needed from God. She said that 5 minutes before we stopped she prayed unto God that she needed him to show up. She said she had really bad pain in her left ear. I asked her to rate her pain from 1 - 10, she said the pain was a 10. I commanded the pain to leave her and just like that she said the pain ceased completely and went down to zero. Also ministered the Word of God to overcome stress. She was in faith and joyful when we left.

A young boy had bad head pain, after ministering healing, pain went away
Amen to Believer

Opelousas, LA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
My brother in law had his leg cut off when he was 19 yrs old. We prayed that his leg would grow back and glory to the Lord, his leg grew back about 4 inches the first day that Believer prayed and then over 18 inches on the second day. All Glory to Jesus.
Amen to Believer

Opelousas, LA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Old man got rid of his headache. Glory God.
Believer

Ville Platte, LA

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Amen to believer you do not have to make false accusations, if you choose not to believe that is your choice, but you need not get bitter or scorcastic. Jesus surely is alive and walking among us.
Believer

Ville Platte, LA

#22 Jan 12, 2013
All Glory to Jesus: Just got back seeking to minister the LOVE, POWER of GOD for HIS GLORY. A man limping real bad, had pain in foot from stepping on a nail yesturday. Has not been to doctor. Ministered healing to him, asked what he felt, and to walk. Said all pain was gone, as he walked he had no limp. Met a woman that asked prayer, was seeing demons. Ministered deliverance to her. Said she felt the PEACE OF GOD come upon her. Ministered to both of them the Gospel message..Jesus is GOOD all the TIME.
Jessus peace be upon him

Seabrook, TX

#23 Mar 24, 2013
Jessus peace be upon him is a prophet not God neither son of God, People wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids on drugs 7 hr jeep girl 1
Danielle Russells Boobs (Sep '14) 9 hr JoeKing420 50
Who are some of the biggest CROOKS in Eunice (Mar '14) 11 hr Jamie 32
Beauty Pageants 12 hr Mom 8
Whos the good cops in Mamou? 17 hr noneyo 3
addicted? Apr 14 suzyq 7
News Former Ville Platte PD detective arrested Apr 14 sad 11

Flash Flood Watch for Evangeline Parish was issued at April 17 at 5:52PM CDT

More from around the web

Ville Platte People Search