The princess Pamela Moreau
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keith

Ville Platte, LA

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Limu wrote:
She thought she ran the whole dept. patrol and all! If you didn't suck up to her she wouldn't give you time off wen you needed. You couldn't call in sick or nothing. She sure changed wen Wayne Morein left the office cuz she knew he woulda got rid of that ass in a fast hurry
It is obeviouse that The Drunk(EDDIE), did not have the balls Wayne thought he had first of all. That place is in a shambles, only the trash is left. Av and Monica stabbed everybody in the back and caused us good Deputies to leave. AV gave all the overtime and special details to his snitches only. Now we have Jeremy running the road guys and he should never have been promoted over the older Supervisors. When the water got too hot Av quit just before Eddie was going to get ridd of is what others told me. They stood behind nobody and if it got too hot they put the fire on the other employees to save their butts.
keith

Ville Platte, LA

#23 Sep 27, 2012
If Eddie would have had some drive he would have gotten rid of her and that drunk trash in the tax office. But I guess he did not have the ball or was so insecure that he hoped they would vote for him.
No Lie

Glenmora, LA

#24 Sep 28, 2012
Talking about not having a back bone,being a bitch, and white trash, well this website is just for people that dont have a backbone because they talk behind everybodys back, like this person that goes by EX Dispatcher; does this mean XL Dispatcher or Xtra Ugly Dispatcher because they either fat or ugly or ugly and fat, they are the ones that walk around with a mattress strapped to there back. They talk like a sailor and will drink Eddie under the table. So when pointing the finger you should look at yourself first before accusing people of the things you do. so to all you gossipers I leave you to continue showing your jealous want to be self.
idiots these days smdh

United States

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Grown women should not twine on high school drama.
Leave it to the teenagers
Really come on now kids

Ragley, LA

#26 Oct 10, 2012
How old are yall? Its really time to grow up.I really do love how yall try to call other people trash. The thing is its very trashy that yall sit here starting all kinds of mess and going out of yall way to try to put someone down. Dont yall have something better to do? It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by people that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about the person.
Harrah

Ville Platte, LA

#27 Oct 10, 2012
Uhm jealous and intimidated by MONICA?? Really that's really very funny! I don't think ANYONE in their right mind is jealous of her or anyone else at EPSO for that matter
stop starting mess

Ragley, LA

#28 Oct 24, 2012
^^^^^^^ my name says it all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which one of r fontento employees woman has he ... 4 hr Stop 6
News Eunice mother who was searching for infant son'... 8 hr Bonjo 9
christine manuel regarding ray manyuel 10 hr Linzey 4
The Dog catcher in Eunice ! (Aug '11) Wed Jerk 96
doug fontenot assistant principal in mamou Apr 23 realastheyget 1
tanicia doyle Apr 23 realastheyget 1
When is the kyle toups trial? (Feb '13) Apr 21 Paralegal 27

Ville Platte Jobs

Personal Finance

Ville Platte Mortgages