The princess Pamela Moreau

Posted in the Ville Platte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ex 911 dispatcher

Euless, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2012
She took monica's place but she is not nearly as good as Monica. Wish Monica was still there because at least Monica had a backbone and didn't sleep her way to the top...go figure.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Why you so worried about it if you don't even work there anymore? I swear some people just thrive on drama drama drama. No life at all . Smdh!
Sprint

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Oh I so agree with this post!! She is way above her head! Kudos to Monica.
Ex 911 dispatcher

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Mrs Mary, you have no clue what drama is. The princess did NOT have the balls to face us when stabbed her coworkers in the back. People that were there way before her and considered her as a friend, got slapped in the face by this princess She should put a sign in her front yard...sleeping with married men...any takers. All she did was lay on hurt back all the way to the top and did not care who she hurt.
Jenny

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Just more So trash. Monica wa a shit head and kissed Lis's ass and they are all like that. None are very good at their job and that is what Eddie hires. Minimum wage minum brain power or tallent. Kind of like the white headed trash in the Shedriff's Office Tax Office. A drunk and and ugly to the people and gossips constantly about all the good people. Lost cause!!! Go eddie all you have missing is to hire that Dupre guy back that you fired. Then he can beat confession out of people again.
switch 626

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
This is a joke. Pam is a useless bitch but Monica had no more balls than Pam when it came to the sheriff. I've never seen so much ass kissing in my entire life. Monica would sell her people out in a quick hurry if she thought it was beneficial to her in any way.
Jenny

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Who in the world would want to sleep with Monica's stinky a@@@. She is nuts like the rest of her clan. AV might, but only couse he is just like her.
Jenny really

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2012
U must have a thing for Monica's a@&..you just keep on talking about it. Monica was good at her job. Pam is white trash. She will never be able to handle that position like Monica did. Monica might be a bitch but she was good at her job. Pam is a joke, lost a good worker for this trash.
for real

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Jenny really wrote:
U must have a thing for Monica's a@&..you just keep on talking about it. Monica was good at her job. Pam is white trash. She will never be able to handle that position like Monica did. Monica might be a bitch but she was good at her job. Pam is a joke, lost a good worker for this trash.
I totally agree. Monica knew what she was doing. She was excellent at her work and kissed NO ONES ass. She may be a bitch but those she supervised knew her to be loyal. She was the only one who would stick up for them, and they knew it.
one who knows

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Stick up for them? That's a crock. She acted like she would have stuck up for them. Until the sheriff came around then it was a completely different story. Monica was so scared of that drunk her liver quivered. Point being she didn't have the nuts to stick up for anyone except herself. Period. End of story.
one who knows

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Also in reply to your comment that she kissed NO ONES ass,That's a damn lie too. She kissed eddies ass so much that if he would have farted she would have stunk. She was constantly having to clean the little brown spot off her nose
Jenny really

Euless, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2012
One who knows...you can lie. Monica never kissed eddie's ass. Her and liz was for ceddilo during election and everyone knew that. She hated Eddie and wanted him out of office. It's amazing how u think you can call Monica an asskisser when u r so far up Pam's ass, you are licking Pam's nips ... One who knows don't know shir.
for real

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Sep 22, 2012
one who knows wrote:
Stick up for them? That's a crock. She acted like she would have stuck up for them. Until the sheriff came around then it was a completely different story. Monica was so scared of that drunk her liver quivered. Point being she didn't have the nuts to stick up for anyone except herself. Period. End of story.
Monica took shit for all her dispatchers. If their was a problem, she handled it instead of running to others to do it for her. She was scared of no one in that place. She stood up for her people when needed, unlike others. Some may like her, others hate her, but the girl was good at her job.
for real

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Sep 22, 2012
one who knows wrote:
Also in reply to your comment that she kissed NO ONES ass,That's a damn lie too. She kissed eddies ass so much that if he would have farted she would have stunk. She was constantly having to clean the little brown spot off her nose
As already stated , she could have cared less about the sheriff. She supported cediello. The sheriff knew it but still kept her on because she was damn good at her job. Their is a good reason no one wanted the supervisor job. Hard work, on call 24/7, being responsible for all the dispatchers, it sucks. When the higher ups pissed her off enough and she quit, her dispatchers were very upset. Now they either quit themselves or our fired because Pam sees them as competition . I know Monica, and as stated , she is bitchy. Who cares about that. This parish needed a good supervisor in the dispatch center. Now, I feel sorry for those who have to call 911. You'll be lucky if you get any help.
Jenny really

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 22, 2012
For real knows what they r talking about. Bottom line, we lost a great bitch as supervisor and Eddie replaced her with a trashy, don't know shit bitch by the name of Pam. Citizens should worry when they call 911. Pray to god that help arrives in time, so at least your soul will be saved. Otherwise u will be screwed both ways. Evangeline better wake up before its to late!!!!!!!
one who knows

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Sep 22, 2012
No one said anything about who she was supporting in the election! Dumb asses!!!! Sure, she talked shit about Eddie and didn't like him. BUT let the sheriff question her about something and she turned to putty. And yes I do know. I worked there for years and have seen my fair share of ass kissing so think what you want. I'm one who knows
Freddie P

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Monica was a zero. Eddie was going to fire her after the election anyway. She was usless to him and that is from his mouth. When he questioned her she rolled on her people like a dog and blamed them for not complying with her wishes. He said she never took up for anyone.
one who knows

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Thank you! She did roll on her people! I've seen and heard her do it several times! Anything to get her ass out of a jam
Anyone knows the truth

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2012
She was good at her job but she was a real bitch. Monica, even threw her sister under the bus and didn't care. If you didn't lick her ass, she would give you so much hell and try to get u to quit. Same with patrol. She did her job but at what cost.
Limu

Ville Platte, LA

#20 Sep 22, 2012
She thought she ran the whole dept. patrol and all! If you didn't suck up to her she wouldn't give you time off wen you needed. You couldn't call in sick or nothing. She sure changed wen Wayne Morein left the office cuz she knew he woulda got rid of that ass in a fast hurry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish (Sep '14) 7 hr Former 3 25
you remember arelene 8 hr babyboiofvp 1
#prayforsacredheart 9 hr T-paula 1
Sheriff's Election 11 hr Simon 1
Church May 2 Thomas 3
rufus seriale May 2 Ben Dover 5
3c millworks? May 1 Ben Dover 7
More from around the web

Ville Platte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE