Toe toe

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
We will soon have competition for ugliest building in vp. The new public library may dethrone the post office which could be the ugliest building in the state. The library looks like it is being built on the fly as though they were making it up as they go along. It's hideous.
true

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Toe toe wrote:
We will soon have competition for ugliest building in vp. The new public library may dethrone the post office which could be the ugliest building in the state. The library looks like it is being built on the fly as though they were making it up as they go along. It's hideous.
Have you met the mayor?
Not true

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Aug 8, 2013
I disagree. I think the new library building is beautiful.
zxxzzzzz

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Toe toe wrote:
The plans for that building have been around for over a year . Its a wonderful design . Typical Ville Platte trash trying down and nice improvement.
you asked for it

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Change is good and it's a beautiful change. High class for high learning.
Doc

Glenmora, LA

#6 Aug 8, 2013
Our small city is turning to crap because of negative people. First it makes no difference what it looks like. The negative people will b the first ones there to use free Internet. This is actually exciting for our city. People like mrs Julia fontenot have been working along time on this project. It took a long time for that committee to finally get approved for a much needed library. Thank you to all of those people and the local supporters that made this happen.
Toe toe

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 11, 2013
It still is ugly
burn notice

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Aug 11, 2013
Toe toe wrote:
It still is ugly
Your still an idiot .........
Doc

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Toe toe wrote:
It still is ugly
Just because you can't read doesn't mean you have to have negative thoughts about the library.
Toe toe

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2013
It's so ugly when I drive by I have to reach for a barf bag.
sweet as honey

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2013
Toe toe, you have already voiced your opinion so keep your ugly comments to yourself please.
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Aug 27, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you met the mayor?
oh yea, I've met the Mayor! why do you ask?
TMArdoin

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 27, 2013
burn notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still an idiot .........
You should at least try to use correct spelling/grammar if you're going to call someone an idiot. I guess trying to be an internet badass is more important than using correct English.
grammar police

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Aug 27, 2013
TMArdoin wrote:
<quoted text>
You should at least try to use correct spelling/grammar if you're going to call someone an idiot. I guess trying to be an internet badass is more important than using correct English.
watch out !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny verret (Oct '16) 1 hr Tracy Harris 21
Powerball winner 2 hr Jimmy 4
Easy bar chicks around town? (Jun '17) 14 hr Face the truth 22
Meth heads in Eunice?? 15 hr curious 1
Evangeline Parish Police Jury 21 hr Michael D 1
Meth Heads in Ville Platte Thu crosstown 4
Juliette Alfred Dec 11 Smoothe 1

Ville Platte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance